Nadia Sawalha #17 Nadias gone AWOL, manky is an A-hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant thread name 👍
Hear hear! Thanks sabbie for setting it up and thanks officedoor123 for thinking of the name.

In recognition of last week someone should gift them a bunch of garden gnomes.
View attachment 240881
I would actually love that! Brilliant! It reminds me of the scene in the film amelie where she kidnaps her fathers gnome and sends him off on adventures (sending postcards from different locations) .Just to get him out of a rut and mess with his head a little bit!
I always thought that was funny the naughty gnomes gone amuck what will they do next?
Hello mark!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Grace Kelly made a very good point on the last thread when she said; " Their vlogs aren't even hate watch worthy anymore, just so boring. They don't actually vlog anything, they grab the camera to film small boring clips. The things he should and could be vlogging he doesn't."

I hardly ever watch a full vlog now because they have become so boring. There is no real thought put into them and what they do put out is so chaotic, i start losing the will to live. Along with the BS, which does seem to be increasing as time goes on, i absolutely hate the way Mank heavily censors the comments.
One of the first things i do before i subscribe to any channel is read the comments. If the vlogger interacts well with their subscribers, especially the way they handle constructive criticism, then that makes me feel that they genuinely care about their channel, and that is going to make me want to watch more.
I would never condone anyone leaving nasty comments, but if viewers put in the effort to watch, then i feel that reasonable comments should always be taken on board and answered respectfully if the vlogger feels the need to, not just be told to f..k off or deleted completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This from previous thread: "Thumbs down everyone and be quick about it, first 20 seconds she goes on about not having a phone and my 'sources' tel me, they all had phones.."

You're right I think, because she said in tonights live that she was with someone yesterday whose phone kept going off: someone she sits with a lot, someone she knows well ??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I've picked up on the fact Mark seems to want to be noticed when he vlogs outside of the house now. He seems to want to draw attention to himself especially when he is with Nadia. His ego gets bigger with each vlog.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Thumbs down everyone and be quick about it, first 20 seconds she goes on about not having a phone and my 'sources' tel me, they all had phones..
Do you know who else was in there except for D v O and allegedly Charlotte Crosby?

Reactions: 2
This from previous thread: "Thumbs down everyone and be quick about it, first 20 seconds she goes on about not having a phone and my 'sources' tel me, they all had phones.."

You're right I think, because she said in tonights live that she was with someone yesterday whose phone kept going off: someone she sits with a lot, someone she knows well ??
He also slips up on tonights live by saying "did you see my insta stories?" she glares at him and he quickly says "oh no of course you wouldn't" It was obviously she still had her phone. He has probably been talking to her all week.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone she sits with a lot would be D v O on LW.

Don't think it will be long before one or the other of them lets the cat out of the bag. Probably him.

Denise did keep the Mystery Singer thing she was in a secret from everyone even Eddie so nothing will come from her.

Reactions: 12
Grace Kelly made a very good point on the last thread when she said; " Their vlogs aren't even hate watch worthy anymore, just so boring. They don't actually vlog anything, they grab the camera to film small boring clips. The things he should and could be vlogging he doesn't."

I hardly ever watch a full vlog now because they have become so boring. There is no real thought put into them and what they do put out is so chaotic, i start losing the will to live. Along with the BS, which does seem to be increasing as time goes on, i absolutely hate the way Mank heavily censors the comments.
One of the first things i do before i subscribe to any channel is read the comments. If the vlogger interacts well with their subscribers, especially the way they handle constructive criticism, then that makes me feel that they genuinely care about their channel, and that is going to make me want to watch more.
I would never condone anyone leaving nasty comments, but if viewers put in the effort to watch, then i feel that reasonable comments should always be taken on board and answered respectfully if the vlogger feels the need to, not just be told to f..k off or deleted completely.
I've never subscribed to them ( am only subscribed to one vlogger) but used to enjoy their vlogs, but something went wrong before last Xmas, maybe that's when manky had more control?
I can't say I've ever seen a nasty comment, but a difference of opinion or respectful criticism, was quite shocked when his reply consisted of, don't watch, jog on, and eff off, from what I can see now, they've created a cult, hope Karma comes and bites them in their arse, like really soon!!!!

He also slips up on tonights live by saying "did you see my insta stories?" she glares at him and he quickly says "oh no of course you wouldn't" It was obviously she still had her phone. He has probably been talking to her all week.
Did you watch the live? What was her excuse for being away for a week?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen Xander’s impression of Nadia on IG? 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ Many odd pics /vids
He also has a music album out 😳

Has anyone seen Xander’s impression of Nadia on IG? 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ Many odd pics /vids
He also has a music album out 😳
And a book

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Kaye might have been with her for The Circle’ too. Might be a bit obvious but she’s been off from her radio show all week, hasn’t been on Loose Women and has also been silent on social media until last night. Could this be the person Nitty was referring to who’s phone was going off?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I think Kaye might have been with her for The Circle’ too. Might be a bit obvious but she’s been off from her radio show all week, hasn’t been on Loose Women and has also been silent on social media until last night. Could this be the person Nitty was referring to who’s phone was going off?
Ah, that would make more sense as I don't recall Nitty sitting with DvO particularly? haven't seen DvO on loose women much, and not for ages anyway.

Reactions: 11
I haven’t watched a live for ages but did tonight. I found it really uncomfortable viewing.

Him looking very unhealthy staring at the comments.

Her not seeming comfortable or pleased to be back (she couldn’t even be bothered to fake it).

Him disagreeing with her repeatedly in a very dismissive way that seemed to really cut her flat.

Horrible physical dynamic between them - sat quite separately for most of it, none or barely any eye contact but lots of weird stares, him looking at her chest, her generally looking uncomfortable being there. She’s actually leaning away for a lot of it.

Odd awkward conversation at about 2.30 about him missing/not missing her, and then her reaction when he says it’s nice to have you back (around 16.30 I think). She just grunts as if to say ‘yeah right.’

He puts her down a few times and mimics her, and constantly interrupts what she’s trying to say about digital detox (which could have been interesting) with unrelated rubbish, including mumbling about a morning glory.

Other perviness 🤮

I actually felt really sorry for her ☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I haven’t watched a live for ages but did tonight. I found it really uncomfortable viewing.

Him looking very unhealthy staring at the comments.

Her not seeming comfortable or pleased to be back (she couldn’t even be bothered to fake it).

Him disagreeing with her repeatedly in a very dismissive way that seemed to really cut her flat.

Horrible physical dynamic between them - sat quite separately for most of it, none or barely any eye contact but lots of weird stares, him looking at her chest, her generally looking uncomfortable being there. She’s actually leaning away for a lot of it.

Odd awkward conversation at about 2.30 about him missing/not missing her, and then her reaction when he says it’s nice to have you back (around 16.30 I think). She just grunts as if to say ‘yeah right.’

He puts her down a few times and mimics her, and constantly interrupts what she’s trying to say about digital detox (which could have been interesting) with unrelated rubbish, including mumbling about a morning glory.

Other perviness 🤮

I actually felt really sorry for her ☹
Yea totally agree, noticed everything you mention. He seemed almost as angry as he was the night he lost it, when he did the late night live. No doubt he'll spend the week belittling her enthusiasm for a little less phone time and it'll all go south. It's like when she gets away and has other better, or interesting influences, or just time alone (without him) he gets scared that she'll start seeing things for what they really are. I suppose he has little faith that she will do it, as per her history of not doing what she says she will...but a little openness to her idea would be nice. He hates when she gets thoughtful.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Yea totally agree, noticed everything you mention. He seemed almost as angry as he was the night he lost it, when he did the late night live. No doubt he'll spend the week belittling her enthusiasm for a little less phone time and it'll all go south. It's like when she gets away and has other better, or interesting influences, or just time alone (without him) he gets scared that she'll start seeing things for what they really are. I suppose he has little faith that she will do it, as per her history of not doing what she says she will...but a little openness to her idea would be nice. He hates when she gets thoughtful. has to keep her on her toes with constant chaos, and that hysterical weird laugh.
In other words she has to know her place or he,ll put her in it! Of course in his eyes he,s the superior one always has been so by default she has to be inferior its no way to live your life. She has woken up but for how long? Its really sad actually.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.