Nadia Sawalha #17 Nadias gone AWOL, manky is an A-hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither - do we have an emoji for that? I would not last 5 minutes in their company without spoiling my manners.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
jesus....thats a question! Uffff id want to kill them both tbh but i suppose i could watch real housewives (im a big fan of that! 😳😂) with nitty.....no way could i even be in mankys presence never mind live with him! Ewwww that horrible leering sneering sweaty face, no ta!🤮😂
I'd pop round to watch a couple of episodes of real housewives with Jax04,, but i wouldn't be able to sit down on those throws. :poop: Never!

I'f i'm really honest, i just couldn't hack being around either of them. :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
:sick: because i think she,d be the kind of person to let your hair down with and have a good chinwag! Him no way ever i could just imagine him morose and full of self importance talking down to people and making excuses about how he was nearly a bigshot film director but he didn,t get the breaks. Apparantly kitchen sos and working with gail porter doesn,t open doors in hollywood who knew?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
RESULTS are in :
Nitty 🤢wins with 5
Mark 👍 loses with 1
And there’s 7 😡neither

Haha 😂 Thanks for taking part

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Neither from me. Even with a hazmat suit and a free copy of their book. I'm triggered even thinking about it.
Helen from South Africa on the other hand says💋💋💋🙏🙏🙏😾😾😾🌈🌈🌈🔥🔥🔥[][][]🍆🍆🍆
which I think is a yes both please.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well then why live with someone that you have nothing but contempt for?
Maybe he is getting something by being a martyr stood on the sidelines while she makes a mockery of herself? If he cared wouldn,t he have pulled her to oneside and had a quite word? Something along the lines of you don,t need to do this or i,m sorry love but your not doing yourself any favours?
Or could it just be that he gains something by her nearly prostituting herself?
Negative attention is still attention being kept in the media eye (even if its lowbrow)
a certain level of income plus he can always pull the look at me i,m the poor husband act.
Yes look at my fat greedy wasteful ungrateful slobby wife (you don,t think there might be the tiniest bit of a negative/shadow projection going on here? Bit like with nanny di poor ickle mark and everyone neglects him doesn,t do the right thing doesn,t care?
Then when they try to make amends (di again) guess what nothing they do is ever good enough or acceptable enough. For someone with such lofty high standards he sure isn,t good at putting them to practical use? Filming atrocious garden a work in progress (forever?) kids education (from such a highly educated man) not amounting to much? Wardrobes still not ordered or built. Food might not be up to much but its bought prepared and cooked by her. Can,t he find the kitchen? Does he not know how an oven works? As for self care and help he is a grown man he could look after himself if he wanted to? Its not that difficult is it to wash yourself or have a shave or do your own dirty laundry instead of letting your wife air hers.
Sorry if i sound a bit stroppy but i just don,t buy his constant self victimisation passing the buck martyr complex. Its his life why wallow in hatred why not clean up his act?
I think he probably did try at one point and one can imagine the s***storm.. 'you'll never see your children again' kind of speech which followed when he dared to put his head above said parapet. As for all the other stuff, he's not allowed, because SHE knows how to do everything better than anyone.

Reactions: 5
I could imagine Nadia and Mark splitting after the kids grow up and leave home. Mark himself has said if it weren't for the kids then the relationship wouldn't have lasted.

I don't think they're consciously staying together for the kids, but I'm not sure what they really have in common beyond raising the kids. Once you're done raising them, you're left with the realisation that all that's left is quite a boring relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I could imagine Nadia and Mark splitting after the kids grow up and leave home. Mark himself has said if it weren't for the kids then the relationship wouldn't have lasted.

I don't think they're consciously staying together for the kids, but I'm not sure what they really have in common beyond raising the kids. Once you're done raising them, you're left with the realisation that all that's left is quite a boring relationship.
I agree with you, definitely split when the girls have flown the nest!....the thing is because he has no life away from them he will really be left with nothing!...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.