Nadia Sawalha #17 Nadias gone AWOL, manky is an A-hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after a digital detox the first thing she did was get straight back onto social media and YT? unbelievable....she cant stick to anything especially when it is good for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just out of curiosity guys, if you had to pick out of Nitty or Manky who do you prefer? Also, who would you be able to live with if you had to choose one?
It would have to be Nadia, she has a bitchy and two faced side to her which I don't like but I really can't stand Mark at all. Nadia is a Z lister but Mark is a nobody with an ego. The channel would be so much better if she did it alone, with bits of what she does for a living thrown in - Mark should be in the background like the girls are now. A lot of youtubers are hiring film students to film them, Mark could be the one filming - with the content being about Nadia, because let's face it most people were drawn to the channel because of Nadia.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So after a digital detox the first thing she did was get straight back onto social media and YT? unbelievable....she cant stick to anything especially when it is good for her.
Indeed. But it was life changing! Did anyone catch Nuddya saying last night that everytime she posts on Insta she spends an hour going through and responding to all the comments? Lord that must be exhausting. Also, she said she’s going to spend less time with the phone by loading WhatsApp on her iPad...umm...isn’t that just robbing Peter to pay Paul?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Grace Kelly - I've noticed she also keeps adding the "Morning has broken" song to those stories too, ever since Stacey posted how she had had messages from somebody about how she constantly used the same "Good Morning" song on her stories. I wondered if it was Nadia's way of trying to rile someone to make a similar comment to her

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why do they always have to have some sort of resolution going on? First there was the Joe Wicks regime, then there was Nadia's dry January, then she was plant based and now she is trying to get Mark to social media detox (though that might be a good thing 😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It would have to be Nadia, she has a bitchy and two faced side to her which I don't like but I really can't stand Mark at all. Nadia is a Z lister but Mark is a nobody with an ego. The channel would be so much better if she did it alone, with bits of what she does for a living thrown in - Mark should be in the background like the girls are now. A lot of youtubers are hiring film students to film them, Mark should be the one filming with the content being about Nadia, because let's face it most people were drawn to the channel because of Nadia.
Grace Kelly Me too. Only because I hate cooking and I'm an absolute neat freak. So, N could cook, don't care what as long as it's not me doing it, and I'll completely defunk the place.

Reactions: 7
It would have to be Nadia, she has a bitchy and two faced side to her which I don't like but I really can't stand Mark at all. Nadia is a Z lister but Mark is a nobody with an ego. The channel would be so much better if she did it alone, with bits of what she does for a living thrown in - Mark should be in the background like the girls are now. A lot of youtubers are hiring film students to film them, Mark could be the one filming - with the content being about Nadia, because let's face it most people were drawn to the channel because of Nadia.
Totally agree...cannot stand him and he's ruined it with his massive woe is me ego..

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Totally agree...cannot stand him and he's ruined it with his massive woe is me ego..
That's a toughie, would have been Mark when I first started viewing their channel, I didn't really think much of Nadia one way or another, but since last week's tit show, I'd have to say Nadia. In truth, I wouldn't want either one gift wrapped.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh and as you mentioned you dip in and out of here. I was keeping an eye on your online live status, you do a tad more than dip in and out. Looks like you have rather a leisurely swim before you get

..Oh and as you mentioned you dip in and out of here Because you’re so busy.. I had been keeping an eye on your online live status, You do a tad more than ‘dip’ in and out. Looks like you have rather a leisurely swim in the Tattle pool before you get off to do all the busy things you’re up to. Do dip in again 🏊‍♀️
Let's keep to the thread otherwise members get banned which is a shame as the more the merrier on here. :)

Why do they always have to have some sort of resolution going on? First there was the Joe Wicks regime, then there was Nadia's dry January, then she was plant based and now she is trying to get Mark to social media detox (though that might be a good thing 😂).
Exactly, they can't just live their lives! No wonder they are full of anxiety all the time!

Reactions: 10
That’s what N does. Jumps onto the latest fad.

Richard Madeley is a decent clean looking man who has had a successful career, I don’t think him and Judy would ever have anything to do with that pair of dirty scruffy idiots, I’m sure he would just laugh if he heard of this manky bloke who had been slagging him off
Wonder if that was also a reference to The Circle as he was on it last year and was brilliant but she would not see it like that as I know she has referred to him before.

I don't think he looks at her in a sinister way, it looks like total hatred. Years of being married to that total self obsessed, grandiose all out liar.
God would you want to look at that every morning and dread what's going to come out of her mouth? Eat her revolting food which keeps him fat and unattractive, watch her prance about making baby voices, get pissed in her wardrobe and film herself in some highly unattractive flesh PANTS, post online for the world to see your embarrassing wife, oh, and roll her stomach on the pastry board, where possibly a wholesome 'HAHA' loaf of bread was going to be baked? Then want to go to bed with her? I don't think he wants to be anywhere near her!
he is as slobby as she is - he has terrible personal hygiene
and he is obsessed with her in a sexual way
At least the few copies that sold will be easy to spot at jumble sales, once lockdown eases.
its 7360 in the amazon charts now!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I'd have to choose, it would be nitty, so I could shake her to sort her tit out, manky no way, he constantlys blames everybody for his life, he would be too draining and I'd probably lose it with him.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.