Nadia Sawahla #16 Honey I drank all the vodka, after a hard day NOT homeschooling the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I skimmed through the vlog of the newspaper shoot! Oh the irony of Lisa wearing an excuse for a mask so she could do their make up. The night before, she was hugging Mark and kissed him on the cheek!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She did complete it, an old friend of mine was on the trek.
I find it totally amazing that Nadia, the woman who photographs everything in her life, who takes thousands of selfies a day, a woman who has no excuse as her phone is surgically attached to her hand so can take photos all the time, does not have even ONE photo to prove she crossed the finish line on that mountain ????? She didn't get one of the other women on the trek to take a photo for her?
Can you or your friend perhaps explain why? Where is her medal? Nadia, the drama queen who always makes mountains out of molehills, where is the photo proving she was actually on a real mountain for a change? 😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I find it totally amazing that Nadia, the woman who photographs everything in her life, who takes thousands of selfies a day, a woman who has no excuse as her phone is surgically attached to her hand so can take photos all the time, does not have even ONE photo to prove she crossed the finish line on that mountain ????? She didn't get one of the other women on the trek to take a photo for her?
Can you or your friend perhaps explain why? Where is her medal? Nadia, the drama queen always who makes mountains out of molehills where is the photo proving she is actually on a a mountain 😅
Spot on..... she would have filmed every last second of that finish line.....👎

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What are we doing for the new thread name... otherwise we’ll be in the thousands before we decide! Happy to create the new one but let’s get deciding!

Reactions: 8
I think Betty and Teddy have tenants in the annexes with Dina being in one too. I'm sure it was mentioned in a vlog, not to subs but as a let slip moment. An indication this might also be true is the amount of brown bins they have outside the property. Most people do not have 4 brown bins! Mark has said they still have a mortgage on their house and he has said "WE bought this house" Although Nadia says when SHE bought the house. I think she sold the house she had with her ex husband and then bought the house they live in now from the advice of her parents - then Mark moved in.

I really like Lisa's sons too, they seem very loving and have a great relationship with their parents from what we see. I hate the way Nadia is quite sharp with them at times, her reaction when Calitos was making a sandwich and Nadia suddenly demanded silence during the art box session (all for the camera/ad) was offish and when Carlitos managed to get his hand stuck in one her "expensive" tumblers while helping to clean her house! She wasn't concerned about his hand. I also remember a few vlogs back during their last visit, Nadia was cooking a fried breakfast, she was salivating all over it saying we're going to have a lovely breakfast etc, Mark then asks Carlitos if he was having some too and Carlitos said something in the lines of "I don't know" it was obvious she hadn't cooked enough for three and obviously hadn't even taken him into consideration so covered it up by saying she was cooking it for him and Lisa. There's just something about all these little things which niggle at me, I think her true colours slip though at times and it is probably why most people keep her at arms length.

I haven't seen the recent home time vlog but what a slap in the face for Lisa seeing the boxes stacked on the chair she made! I'd be over the moon if a friend had thoughtfully taken the time and effort to do something like that for me. Nadia is one selfish woman. I don't watch Mark's lives although I had to watch the one where he had a meltdown about "trolls" :rolleyes: and now of course, what always follows after his meltdowns are the array of mental health posts/stories on his insta. It really can't be healthy for his girls seeing and reading his posts. He uses mental health as a way to do and say as he pleases.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So they have moths now, so that's mice, nits, fleas n worms from dogs, mould, probably rats judging by that pile of crap in the garden, dog tit, my god they really are disgusting, and they put it all out on you tube, what the actual duck is wrong with them? Pure lazy dirty twats, what role models they are to their kids, the one I feel sorry for is Kiki, they are and have been screwing up her mind, shame on them:mad:
I like Lisa and Dina seems ok but how would any right sensing person eat or sleep in that house out of choice. The fact Nadia and Mark are proud of the filth is really concerning. put aside the untidines but the filth and lack of cleanliness must put everyone at risk of all viruses.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This could of been his week to organise wardrobes for Nitty's room and clean whole house make girls useful and help. Nope Nothing done just him glued to his computer doing absolute nonsence.

• Angry
  • Heart
I completely agree with you. I also think he has lost them a lot of money with poor financial handling and gambling. This was why they starting employing Michelle, began the membership and now beg for money/likes/attention on their YT tit show.
It'll all come out at some point how little money they actually have. Hopefully it won't be too late.
I can remember near the start of lockdown where she posted a video about losing her job and how worrying it all was for her with no money coming in. Well join the club sweetheart, but whilst you do, just have a think about the people that are continuing to work, especially those that are picking,
packing and delivering your shopping, earning not much more than minimum wage. She gave me proper rage that night. :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I like Lisa and Dina seems ok but how would any right sensing person eat or sleep in that house out of choice. The fact Nadia and Mark are proud of the filth is really concerning. put aside the untidines but the filth and lack of cleanliness must put everyone at risk of all viruses.
That environment isn’t any different to what he grew up in as nanny di appears to be messy and a hoarder and doubt she provided a clean orderly home for him as a child. So he won’t be bothered by living in filth and mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why the F do they do they both talk in this stupid child like voice ok then vlogs? M did it in the latest one when talking about getting a McDonald’s

Also. Once again lisa hugging N&M! Don’t know why they are bothered about the Cornwall vlog breaking covid rules when their daily vlogs break social distancing! 🙄
It’s very dangerous really as LISA is a MAKEUP Artist and needs to be close to her clients. Include GMTV (Piers Morgan and poor KATE GAROWAY who’s husband is still in coma from Covid 19)

• Wow
Reactions: 13
You know when you get up in the morning and you stretch your legs and go and open the curtains and maybe the sun is shining and the birds are singing and your thankfull that its a brand new day.
So you get up and meander downstairs the house is quite and maybe you sit down in your kitchen and you take in the smell of fresh laundry and you make yourself a cup of coffee and the kitchen now smells of freshly roasted coffee beans (maybe from bolivia or columbia or peru) .If your lucky the kids are still in bed and you can enjoy the warmth and silence and contemplation.
Maybe you have some innocuous mental chatter about your kids or parents or to do list and its innocent familiarity spins around in circles but its a welcome distraction..i think we,d all had those moments of mental gathering before a busy day ahead you would even think thats the norm but no you,d be wrong? Thats right forget the commonplace trivialities where have you been all your life? Hiding under a bush? Pleased with yourself pah baa humbug to you i say! You don,t know what you,ve been missing out on but don,t worry beleaguered people because help/relief is at hand in the shapely form of marxist prophet and all encompassing mental health expert mr mark adderley look he,s even included a smouldering pouty lipped portrait you can see the angst you can smell the brylcream mr de mille he,s ready for his close up.
This primma donna this unsung hero yeah join in the chant the chase the cod philosopher but he makes it so real (the struggle!) you mere mortal would never understand because when this happy little bunny hops out of bed he has but one thing on his mind yes my friends its suicide prevention day who knew right?
Well we do now because first up and about it a new day and lets start with a bang right as we mean to go on..yes lets take a trip with mark back in time..to the days of his misspent youth back through the sands of time and days of holland park macdonalds fillet of fish oxtail soup nanny thelma cow tipping throwing gerkins going on raves messing around girls (oh how he has waxed nostalgiac this last week in particular)
The uni days his could have been brilliant career the soho jaunts the media days the drink the hussle and bussle the drugs right?
Mark the hedonist mark the party animal mark the player i feel almost as if i have revisited his past more than my own!
Correct me if i,m mistaken but he seems misty eyed no? Almost as if he enjoyed it so much that he never really wanted to leave it behind? Now when he see,s other,s celebrating or getting out of themselves he seem,s almost a little jealous as if he,d gladly have what they are having but having promised himself that he,s a changed man he keeps his vow (maybe because of the threats attached to it if he should ever relapse!).His dog days gone over and out kaput. so are we really in all honesty ready to believe that those days (back in yonder!) were actually the worst days of his life!
That he was on the slippery slope to suicide (possible?) but just didn,t know it at the time?That really all addicts have a secret death wish and really are plotting their own demise? An erroneous connection in my mind but yes mark why let the truth get in the way of a good bandwagon? We all know how he likes to be first in line when it comes to those so yet again people be kind..
Overlook the glaringly obvious forget all your instincts that scream this is phony baloney this is fraudulent this is empty posturing but no of course mark knows better he always does. So be kind even if you are being hoodwinked or fed a false narrative one in which a predator pretends to be a victim in order to garner likes and clicks and to make himself never accountable for anything..yes even if it feels wrong it must be right?
So be kind people (false saviour at hand yet again because you might save someone,s life? or as nadia from the telly proclaims rescue people?make the problems of the world and other people your responsibility!)
Its not their fault it never is kindness is a magic weapon and if you just spread it around enough e viola people will be saved!
If at some point of elapsed time they somehow didn,t magically get saved well then you only have yourself to blame could be you just were,nt kind enough didn,t do enough didn,t love enough (echo of nanny di here and his chants of abandonment!) yes its all someone else,s fault/blame..
I really have to say that i hate this cocoon/security blanket of false proclamations its dangerous its disingenuous its actually victimising carer;s family members mental health professionals who day in day out nearly always try to do their best to alleviate pain in others help people out of their dark place cope with psychosis (which could be a danger in some cases to their own lives?) putting the things back together after things have broken down fighting for normality often at great risk to themselves.So i clap back mr mark adderley i say take the focus off yourself just for once will you because you are not speaking on behalf of others you are not empathising you are just listing empty grievances the haunted man the little boy take his hand he pleads save me.Well i will save you the bother go and get some guts and save yourself because at the end of the day its your life its your responsibility and getting real help and making amends is the only real kindness that you and only you can do for yourself.

Attachments

• Heart
This could of been his week to organise wardrobes for Nitty's room and clean whole house make girls useful and help. Nope Nothing done just him glued to his computer doing absolute nonsence.
I agree. Mark, Maddie and KiKi could have arranged for someone to install wardrobes, in the new room they'd decided upon. Transfer the clothes, clean old room, and set up nanny Di's bed etc. They're all lazy, can't even do that for their mum, they'd probably have to pay them!

Reactions: 13
I actually feel quite sorry for Dina. She has seen her younger sisters, both Julia and Nadia do very well, have very successful careers and earn loads of money. Nadia and Julia are both very rich. I wonder if Dina even knows Nadia probably earns on average £6,000 a week from LW, i.e. £3,000 per show. I found out Stacey Solomon earns this amount per show, so maybe Nadia earns even more as she has been on that show a lot longer. If Nadia is trying to help Dina earn some money, its the least she could do. At least they are trying to help someone else for a change.
Probably too embarrassed to show anyone else their tit tip of a house, I don't think she's got much respect for them, so helps out a bit and quite rightly grabs a few unwanted freebies on her way out.

Reactions: 7
It’s proper SHOCKING isn’t it.

Lots of people in the comments saying she/they are just untidy but it’s way beyond that! Bad enough that it’s either a symptom of mental health issues or a cause!

I really don’t like how Nadia is getting the brunt of the blame in the comments. He should be getting equal if not more because he’s home all the time, and if she really does have a problem keeping things tidy, then help her Mark FFS so your kids aren’t living it that mess.
You know when some at work who fancies Friday off develops a 'cough' on Wednesday? (pre-Covid)
This IG post smacks of someone who hasn't tidied a damn thing all week, despite all the lovely submissives' suggestions about how he could 'surprise' N by transforming her floordrobe in her absence. Personally, I don't think it's M and the girls' responsibility to pick up N's clothes. However, he could have ordered the wardrobes / paid for Tariq to put them up. Years ago. But M doesn't have any money to surprise N with indulgent grand gestures the way she does him. They could have tidied up the rest of the house and garden however, after Tariq Dina and Lisa did the donkey work but they are all too bleeping lazy.

And don't forget, the minute N left M waged open war with his ex, Xander, against the Garden Gnomes on Amazon and their YT family channel.

And don't forget, M continued by posting a vlog focusing on N's piggery and spoilt nature in her absence, rendering her unable to meet her team Michelle and plan her response in real time.

And don't forget, M went on to post a pervy picture of N on Instagram which was reported and taken down.

Let's hope N is kind to the manipulative bleep on her return.

Let's hope M's blocked tattle from her phone.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
For anyone talking about Nadia on the trek, pictures, etc. I found this from somebody who was actually in Nadia's group.. I'll link the last post as it links to her previous posts;

Reactions: 9
For anyone talking about Nadia on the trek, pictures, etc. I found this from somebody who was actually in Nadia's group.. I'll link the last post as it links to her previous posts;

So what ‘The Sun‘ made up the whole story about the knee ? And medical van ? I would sue the sun if that’s the case.
Shame Nadia can’t do a vlog about the mix up and tell us all the details 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.