Nadia Sawalha #17 Nadias gone AWOL, manky is an A-hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nitty such an actress. No coughing, sneezing or hoarse voice all through the live until manky reminded her she wasn't well, then she started coughing...
She gives me the bleedin' sick!. Either you are ill, or not, make your mind up, FFS!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I just skimmed through the vlog, so she's ill with a cold etc yet selfishly had to spend yesterday with her elderly vulnerable parents to boast about her week away no matter what the risk of infecting her parents was???
That's the very definition of selfish! Her parents who have been socially isolating all year due to their vulnerability are put at complete risk by their own daughters need to tell them about her week away and to selfishly pass on her germs to her whole family!!! She has self diagnosed its just a cold.
It could be covid, she is despicable. Such a self important drama queen, telling of her adventures is more important than keeping her vulnerable parents and family safe 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He lives in his youtube dream world where he believes he's only talking to his imaginary friends hence its safe for him to show where his mother lives, where its safe to show where he and his family live. He's utterly deluded. Seriously lacking in common sense. It would be no suprise is Ashley and Xander turned up at his door with a star wars figure and a bottle of vodka shouting and videoing them screaming "SUPRISRE"... The day will come that's for sure 😂
That total thick head knobhead manky showing where his mother lives is beyond disgusting and shocking but the thought of those 2 cult members, sorry subs turning up at the swadderley hovel with a Star Wars figure and a bottle of vodka really made me laugh out loud

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That video is scary,why all the thanks ,what did they do apart from taking money from them 🤬,she looks dirty scratching the nest on her head ,god they make me sick

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I just skimmed through the vlog, so she's ill with a cold etc yet selfishly had to spend yesterday with her elderly vulnerable parents to boast about her week away no matter what the risk of infecting her parents was???
That's the very definition of selfish! Her parents who have been socially isolating all year due to their vulnerability are put at complete risk by their own daughters need to tell them about her week away and to selfishly pass on her germs to her whole family!!! She has self diagnosed its just a cold.
It could be covid, she is despicable. Such a self important drama queen, telling of her adventures is more important than keeping her vulnerable parents and family safe 😡
Yes i agree but its like as someone on a previous thread remarked that she has very poor impulse/self control. Plus i see her in a sad way as always trying to impress her parents (the teller of tale tales and all that or misadventures of nadia!).As if she still has to gain their approval and always be interesting to them (attention seeking) though i,m sure a lot of that is just her natural temprement (unworked on though).
I do get the impression that in some ways she feels like the odd one out as if she didn,t quite fit into the family dynamic.
Her headlong rush into fufilling her own needs does put other people at a disadvantage though.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes i agree but its like as someone on a previous thread remarked that she has very poor impulse/self control. Plus i see her in a sad way as always trying to impress her parents (the teller of tale tales and all that or misadventures of nadia!).As if she still has to gain their approval and always be interesting to them (attention seeking) though i,m sure a lot of that is just her natural temprement (unworked on though).
I do get the impression that in some ways she feels like the odd one out as if she didn,t quite fit into the family dynamic.
Her headlong rush into fufilling her own needs does put other people at a disadvantage though.
During a global Pandemic, if you get a cold etc, surely its common sense to isolate yourself. Guess Nitty assumes extroverts are excluded from such a common sense approach 😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
N got drunk with the family, regaling them with Secret Tales from An Actual Set, Daddy The Circle (shh). N & M had a fight about last night's live. Then N was hungover. N & M had a fight about this morning's live, when M begged N to show her face. After all that prep, N was ready for her performance YT live. Where were the girls in all of this? I guess M will have the vlog edited in time for Halloween and my curiosity will finally be satisfied.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ashley is a well-know superfan, and posted the video publicly, a tattler may keep an eye on his channel for his Mark/Nadia adoration content. It’s doesn’t paint them in a good light, it shows they have created a money-making where vulnerable people depend on them, with no exist strategy.
Ashley has a Facebook group for subs and family guests which I am a spy on and he has openly posted it on his YouTube because Michelle had said she was going to show it to Mark and Nadia a few weeks ago and she hadn’t so he has posted it on his YouTube to see if they will watch it that way. It’s not hard to find.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Hello Tittle20, I am wondering how you knew about this video? Are you a paying Sub? Are you in the video itself perphaps? I notice this is only your third ever post in Tattle and you joined in Feb 2020. Perhaps you are Ashley Gardner himself or even Manky in disguise???????? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

I found the video quite sad and a little uncomfortable to watch...... people who rely on YouTubers for so much help are worrying, especially those that rely on YouTubers who obviously need help themselves. The blind leading the blind, instead of getting real help. 😔😔😔😔 Having said that, we are all free to watch and follow who we please if we think it can help. Wish we could just change your minds.

🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ I just saw the video was on Ashley's YouTube channel ...........I clicked on the Yellow circle in the video and it took me to his channel! So perhaps Tittle20 is one of Ashley's subs or as I said before Ashely himself OMG!!!!
Have M and N reacted/responded to this ?

Reactions: 4
Do they get to decide how many adverts go in to their YouTube videos? There are no less than 8 adverts on today's Coffee Moaning. That's more than a TV show of the same length would have. Pure greed.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hello Tittle20, I am wondering how you knew about this video? Are you a paying Sub? Are you in the video itself perphaps? I notice this is only your third ever post in Tattle and you joined in Feb 2020. Perhaps you are Ashley Gardner himself or even Manky in disguise???????? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

I found the video quite sad and a little uncomfortable to watch...... people who rely on YouTubers for so much help are worrying, especially those that rely on YouTubers who obviously need help themselves. The blind leading the blind, instead of getting real help. 😔😔😔😔 Having said that, we are all free to watch and follow who we please if we think it can help. Wish we could just change your minds.

🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ I just saw the video was on Ashley's YouTube channel ...........I clicked on the Yellow circle in the video and it took me to his channel! So perhaps Tittle20 is one of Ashley's subs or as I said before Ashely himself OMG!!!!
Hilarious that you think I’m Ashley or Manky, I’m definitely not. I don’t post much on here but I have really enjoyed watching the threads. I started watching Nitty when it was Nitty and Kaye and enjoyed. I think Manky has taken over and I first looked on here to see if anyone else felt the same. I started reading and the more I read, the more I agreed with everyone. Regarding Ashley, he used to meet up with Nitty and Kaye and I have always found it sad the way that he idolises them. I seen this video and wondered what people’s thoughts were.

Reactions: 12
How many times have they minimised the World War in comparison to Covid! Nitty ‘s at it again this morning. “ but we don’t know when Covid will end?” .....no and neither did folks know when the war was going to end you imbecile! She is still saying yes..,but this is hard for young people.....and yes it is....but at least they are not being conscripted and sent to a likely death. Stupid, greedy, selfish, inconsistent, pathetic slob....you make me ashamed to be a woman with your simpering, crocodile tears, inability to set and maintain personal boundaries and general inane observations and twisted logic. Shut up.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
vulnerable people are always easy prey and that’s what this pair of leeches have capitalised on.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hilarious that you think I’m Ashley or Manky, I’m definitely not. I don’t post much on here but I have really enjoyed watching the threads. I started watching Nitty when it was Nitty and Kaye and enjoyed. I think Manky has taken over and I first looked on here to see if anyone else felt the same. I started reading and the more I read, the more I agreed with everyone. Regarding Ashley, he used to meet up with Nitty and Kaye and I have always found it sad the way that he idolises them. I seen this video and wondered what people’s thoughts were.
Nice to meet you Tittle20, you are most welcome. You haven't really explained how you knew about Ashley's video, do you follow him then? Are you one of his subs? I don't think YT would have recommended watching his video to you somehow 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
How many times have they minimised the World War in comparison to Covid! Nitty ‘s at it again this morning. “ but we don’t know when Covid will end?” .....no and neither did folks know when the war was going to end you imbecile! She is still saying yes..,but this is hard for young people.....and yes it is....but at least they are not being conscripted and sent to a likely death. Stupid, greedy, selfish, inconsistent, pathetic slob....you make me ashamed to be a woman with your simpering, crocodile tears, inability to set and maintain personal boundaries and general inane observations and twisted logic. Shut up.
The War comparisons make my blood boil. Absolute disgrace! :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.