Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if she returned to eastenders lol, doubt they would even consider her back anyway. Apparently Phil Mitchell charecter didn't like acting with her, and she mocked him in a vlog last year! He prob just thought she was a bit tit

Reactions: 11
Imagine if she returned to eastenders lol, doubt they would even consider her back anyway. Apparently Phil Mitchell charecter didn't like acting with her, and she mocked him in a vlog last year! He prob just thought she was a bit tit
I remember member her saying that she was bullied by someone on EastEnders, making her life hell. Hmmm funny, I see her as more of a bully than the one who would be bullied.

• Heart
Anyone see her bacon thingy this moaning? Scintillating.

"Mmm, I'm so hungry, did you marry your husband because his surname is bacon? Mmm I'm.. Mmm I.. Mmm I LOVE bacon. Do you now what I used to do with bacon? I would stick it under the grill, cook on one side, then put a slice of bread on top, then turn it over and let all the fat drip on the bread."

Right, so you had a slice of bread with grilled bacon on the top:oops:

Speechless..
๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ.....talks ๐Ÿ’ฉ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
oh my god I literally cant bear these two!! They are so embarrassing, all of their behaviour, their filthy house, their new stupid book about home schooling when its very very clear they do not home school and their two daughters just laze around their house. I wish they would just go away!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ha ha:LOL:.Now if only we could fit all of that as the next thread title! Love it!
Honey โ€˜oiโ€™ think full stops are aggressive and commas are insipid dot com.

Yes, she went on about how awful it was having to kiss him. Bet he only kissed her back to stop the awful geezer voice.๐Ÿ™ˆ

Yes, she went on about how awful it was having to kiss him. Bet he only kissed her back to stop the awful geezer voice.๐Ÿ™ˆ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Iโ€™ve just seen the most hilarious comment on this morning coffee moaning. Penny Leggit & co moaning about trolls. One called Cesar or something is sure itโ€™s lonely single women who want Mark, so they go after Nitty. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the others agreed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. There are no words ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I remember member her saying that she was bullied by someone on EastEnders, making her life hell. Hmmm funny, I see her as more of a bully than the one who would be bullied.
Huh! As if! She is a world class expert on emotional bullying. Creates so much chaos and drama, like @Seeking clarity said, smoke and mirrors. I'm sure working on a job like that competition must be rife, just to keep your job. She would have been right on top of it all. To be fair though she may well have got bullied, but she knows how to shut people up and drag them down. She does it all the time on LW.

oh my god I literally cant bear these two!! They are so embarrassing, all of their behaviour, their filthy house, their new stupid book about home schooling when its very very clear they do not home school and their two daughters just laze around their house. I wish they would just go away!
Well as Manky says, "Best not to watch then.";)

Honey โ€˜oiโ€™ think full stops are aggressive and commas are insipid dot com.

Oh WELL DONE THAT TWEETER!

Iโ€™ve just seen the most hilarious comment on this morning coffee moaning. Penny Leggit & co moaning about trolls. One called Cesar or something is sure itโ€™s lonely single women who want Mark, so they go after Nitty. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the others agreed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. There are no words ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
..and the sub who doesn't have any children but bought the book anyway๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
M&N on Heart radio
Mark kind of says it was hard at first to watch them do nothing... ๐Ÿ˜‚. But Nads explains a bit better. Mark canโ€™t even do the short interview without guzzling down some water ,,, very unprofessional . Nadia looks a bit fed up
Scroll down article for video

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I promise not to touch him until his hair transplant has bedded in.
I reckon we'll look stunning together on the red carpet when the film festivals return next year.
I can't wait to support my hot new man as he collects all the gongs. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
M&N on Heart radio
Mark kind of says it was hard at first to watch them do nothing... ๐Ÿ˜‚. But Nads explains a bit better. Mark canโ€™t even do the short interview without guzzling down some water ,,, very unprofessional . Nadia looks a bit fed up
Unbearable, again one contradicts the other each time they make stuff up

Reactions: 10
M&N on Heart radio
Don't think I can stomach it..

Honey I don't know what a semi-colon is for ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon we'll look stunning together on the red carpet when the film festivals return next year.
I can't wait to support my hot new man as he collects all the gongs. :sneaky:
I'm confused. Why aren't you all fighting me for M? I thought we all wanted to steal him away from N? It can't be just me that Cesar was referring to? I've been practising my new signature for weeks but had to make an adjustment earlier today: Miss Mickey AdderEley.
I reckon I've mastered it now. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't wait to support my new man as he collects all the gongs. :sneaky:
Fight you for him. Just what Iโ€™ve dreamt of my whole life - a recovering alcoholic that smells like a womanโ€™s underpants, receding hairline, preferably with an infestation of nits ๐Ÿคฎ. Every girls dream ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fight you for him. Just what Iโ€™ve dreamt of my whole life - a recovering alcoholic that smells like a womanโ€™s underpants, receding hairline, preferably with an infestation of nits ๐Ÿคฎ. Every girls dream ๐Ÿ˜‚
But he's so clever and an author, too. :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
He's mine alright. The way he looks through those pebble glasses at me. He never washes because he's too busy missing me. He saves his toenail clippings in a can to make a necklace for me. You know you want him. Get in the queue ladies.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Subs Penny L and Helen are bonding๐Ÿ˜‰ they have cake in common ๐Ÿ˜† hoping not Nitty's receipes ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿคฃ oh they really make me laugh๐Ÿคฃ these 2
Screenshot_20200904-215735_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20200904-215817_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.