Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well put it this way i would rather listen to ken robinson,s TED talk than nadia,s fathers rambling TEDDY talks!
Also regarding their infantile honey i homeschooled the kids or ken robinsons much lauded out of our minds (hint hint mark the clue is in the title!) i know which one i would rather purchase!:whistle:.
As far as seeking permission honestly they don,t seem to be the type of people to ask permission for anything isn,t anything up for graps a free for all as far as they are concerned?
Up for grabs! LOL i must remember to check my spelling!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Interesting. Piers clashing with nittyπŸ˜„, he'd make mincemeat out of her. Go Piers....
She’s walked right into that one.
In trying to be seen on Twitter by using Denise’s news to help self promote, she’s laid herself bare for lots of non submissive to draw Pirece’s attention to her Shyte.😬

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Well put it this way i would rather listen to ken robinson,s TED talk than nadia,s fathers rambling TEDDY talks!
Also regarding their infantile honey i homeschooled the kids or ken robinsons much lauded out of our minds (hint hint mark the clue is in the title!) i know which one i would rather purchase!:whistle:.
As far as seeking permission honestly they don,t seem to be the type of people to ask permission for anything isn,t anything up for graps a free for all as far as they are concerned?
That's why Julia tweeted, Nitty always making up stories about their relationship, one-sided, no permission, 'Is it ok if I mention..?" Then she can't ask her because Nitty doesn't speak to her, convenient..

Apparently nadia is on a digital detox next week, I wonder how long that will last, all of 2 seconds 🀣🀣
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Where does a social media addict hide their phone from everyone whilst 'digi-detoxing??' Shame she couldn't have done that on Kiki's Birthday!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Honestly they really are a pair of egotistical twats. They truly think they special and their views are the only correct ones. I was unable to listen for much of their last few lives as their smugness and complete boring shite that comes out of their mouths is too much for any sane person!

I tried reading the free sample but on amazon but as I read it I could just hear smelly Wanky Manky’s voice droning on in my head. Throwing in big words and complete waffle. Gave up after one page.

I hope Piers Morgan, gives her tit. Can you imagine him and a manky going up against each other?πŸ˜‚

Honestly they really are a pair of egotistical twats. They truly think they special and their views are the only correct ones. I was unable to listen for much of their last few lives as their smugness and complete boring shite that comes out of their mouths is too much for any sane person!

I tried reading the free sample but on amazon but as I read it I could just hear smelly Wanky Manky’s voice droning on in my head. Throwing in big words and complete waffle. Gave up after one page.

I hope Piers Morgan, gives her tit. Can you imagine him and a manky going up against each other?πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s walked right into that one.
In trying to be seen on Twitter by using Denise’s news to help self promote, she’s laid herself bare for lots of non submissive to draw Pirece’s attention to her Shyte.😬
Let's hope he takes a look😁 asks her and Manky on the TELLY to explain themselvesπŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve only been watching them on you tube for a couple of months. I originally followed her on Insta, but unfollowed when she stood up for the Sacone Jolly’s who were in a scandal for giving their two year old cold showers to discipline her. I messaged her in case she didn’t know, however they are on Gleams books too, so of course loyalty to them comes before standing up for an innocent child.

Everytime hear her Be kind tit, I think back to that. How kind she was and principled πŸ™

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So is she going away again? So many Covid tests. Manky had one with her the other day. Digital detox or holiday? Sounds like Manky in her tweets
trying to pick a fight with Piers. Manky couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding. He's a gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
will all you lovely tattlers stop.......... I have laughed so much this afternoon at some of the really funny comments on here that I genuinely had tears in my eyes at one point ( real ones not ala Nadia)

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

some of my favourite lines:

"In the white knuckle ride chapter called β€˜to GCSE or not to GCSE"

"Yo! Pierce Morgan in De House!" Woop! Woop!

"I read earlier about a Daily Mail online article and lots of damning comments by the public about the book I mean the pamphlet. No, that was unfair, I haven't read it. I'm sure it's very informative, of what I'm not sure though.."

"moodie doesnt have to worry about essay writing or any other such nonsense, she can just write a song on what she’s reading instead, such a life skill"

"I couldn't get over Maddie saying a full stop was aggressive. What on Earth are they breeding. They're not even equipping them with the basics to start with. I'm so glad I got to do domestic science, needlework, pottery, archery etc. Along with all the other subjects. Wouldn't have missed the science experiments. Such fun. Bet the Swadderley's never made soap. Then again - Made it - they don't know what it is."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So is she going away again? So many Covid tests. Manky had one with her the other day. Digital detox or holiday? Sounds like Manky in her tweets
trying to pick a fight with Piers. Manky couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding. He's a gobshite.
They haven't tweeted Piers again have they? Why oh why would you poke a stick at Piers πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
NEW TITLE SUGGESTION:

Honey I drunk all the vodka, after a hard day NOT homeschooling the kids.

Feel free to edit,adapt,change completely. I can take it, I won't pout.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Love it....Piers needs to to be notified of Nadia's vlogs where she slags him off. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It's still going on! Nitty is piggy in the middle. Looks like the tit stirrer. :D Denise is in fight mode.
I say just send Piers the Swadderley's book. He would tear it apart.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
will all you lovely tattlers stop.......... I have laughed so much this afternoon at some of the really funny comments on here that I genuinely had tears in my eyes at one point ( real ones not ala Nadia)

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

some of my favourite lines:

"In the white knuckle ride chapter called β€˜to GCSE or not to GCSE"

"Yo! Pierce Morgan in De House!" Woop! Woop!

"I read earlier about a Daily Mail online article and lots of damning comments by the public about the book I mean the pamphlet. No, that was unfair, I haven't read it. I'm sure it's very informative, of what I'm not sure though.."

"moodie doesnt have to worry about essay writing or any other such nonsense, she can just write a song on what she’s reading instead, such a life skill"

"I couldn't get over Maddie saying a full stop was aggressive. What on Earth are they breeding. They're not even equipping them with the basics to start with. I'm so glad I got to do domestic science, needlework, pottery, archery etc. Along with all the other subjects. Wouldn't have missed the science experiments. Such fun. Bet the Swadderley's never made soap. Then again - Made it - they don't know what it is."
I must say.... this whole thread has really tickled me too. πŸ˜‚β€

New thread name suggestion:-
DOh the MESs gives TICs. GOD!DESS

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Honey I ate all the choklit. Honey I cleaned the toilit. Honey I broke Covid rules. Honey I pissed off Piers Morgan. Honey I am not plant based.
Honey I hate Nanny Di. Honey I think I'm gor jiss. Honey I begged for a hot tub. Honey I am the kind queen, of SW19.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Honey I ate all the choklit. Honey I cleaned the toilit. Honey I broke Covid rules. Honey I pissed off Piers Morgan. Honey I am not plant based.
Honey I hate Nanny Di. Honey I think I'm gor jiss. Honey I begged for a hot tub. Honey I am the kind queen, of SW19.
And you have to read the β€œI” bit as β€œOi”....which is how she pronounces β€˜I’...which continues to get right on my nipples.πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's still going on! Nitty is piggy in the middle. Looks like the tit stirrer. :D Denise is in fight mode.
I say just send Piers the Swadderley's book. He would tear it apart.
someone whoosh over a kindle copy to him!

πŸ˜† Any of them! ALL of them! Brilliant.

awe, I can't find the twitter battle, with nitty in the middle. do post if you see anything

Last edited:
  • Haha
someone whoosh over a kindle copy to him!

πŸ˜† Any of them! ALL of them! Brilliant.

awe, I can't find the twitter battle, with nitty in the middle. do post if you see anything
I just had a look - she has not been on for a while.

Reactions: 4
Ha ha:LOL:.Now if only we could fit all of that as the next thread title! Love it!

• Haha
Anyone see her bacon thingy this moaning? Scintillating.

"Mmm, I'm so hungry, did you marry your husband because his surname is bacon? Mmm I'm.. Mmm I.. Mmm I LOVE bacon. Do you now what I used to do with bacon? I would stick it under the grill, cook on one side, then put a slice of bread on top, then turn it over and let all the fat drip on the bread."

Right, so you had a slice of bread with grilled bacon on the top:oops:

Speechless..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.