Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally caught up with this thread after a mammoth reading session this morning. Haven't had time to check in all week because I've been working, looking after my children, cleaning our home, and spending quality time with my husband. ( If you're reading Nitty and NoMark, all of the things that you pair of scutters can't manage). Next job for me this morning is to make an attempt at watching the HTSM where they talk about how gross and filthy they are (shameless). I could do with a laugh.
A laugh!!....probably be sick there that gross 🤢

Reactions: 3
Why have they jumped on the testing showing positive from dead cells, this has been talked about for months it's not a new thing
Possibly to back Denise Welch up, and to wind Piers Morgan up, because I don't think she quite pushed his buttons enough yesterday 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They need to tell some of the subs * penny Helen and all the other die hard obsessed fans to have a digital detox and to stop hanging on every word they say!.. there is life away from the bloody sawahla-addereleys 😉...give it a thumbs down guys 👎

Reactions: 13
Mark probably blocked her for trolling them for giving incorrect covid guidance.
never loved Piers more😂 they’re giving out about him talking about COVID but thats all they’ve spoken about everyday
for six months. Bloody fools , disgusting hygiene

• Heart
Reactions: 12
never loved Piers more😂 they’re giving out about him talking about COVID but thats all they’ve spoken about everyday
for six months. Bloody fools , disgusting hygiene
It serves them right they are no authority on co-vid actually they are huge hypocrites who didn,t respect social distancing rules as for being offended on behalf of denise that is just manipulative! Jumping on the mental health bandwagon yet again and spouting drivel about lets be kind...eeuurrggh if i hear the phrase one more time..the automatic defence used by hypocrites and duplicitous passive aggressive people everywhere who want to guilt trip you...be kind...no thanks nadia i,ll be kind to myself by not being ignorant ..try it sometimes

• Heart
Apparently they were slagging Piers off on their live today...haven't seen it but I might skim it then send Piers the link on Twitter/ insta telling him how they've been talking about him for months. 😂😂 What's the chances of him seeing it?! 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Where has the post gone with the home school photos gone ? Read it then went to put on a comment and it has disappeared.

Where has the post gone with the home school photos gone ? Read it then went to put on a comment and it has disappeared.
It was mine and moderators must have removed it.
Either due to address or photos of other people’s kids. I think that’s me done now.🤪

Either due to address or photos of other people’s kids. I think that’s me done now.🤪
So there is no freedom of speech and clearly when we get down to the actual truth behind those who deceive us and blatantly lie on social media, we are hushed.
Sickening.
In a nutshell, the post which was removed showed photos of large amounts of kids being tutored in Nitty’s house by a couple of tutors. School next door was spilling over.
friends who were at a teenage party in December 2018 were part of the homeschool crowd. Photos proved it. Nitty & Manky not in any of the 100’s of photos of the homeschool business next door proving THEY DONT HOMESCHOOL

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Apparently they were slagging Piers off on their live today...haven't seen it but I might skim it then send Piers the link on Twitter/ insta telling him how they've been talking about him for months. 😂😂 What's the chances of him seeing it?! 🤭

So there is no freedom of speech and clearly when we get down to the actual truth behind those who deceive us and blatantly lie on social media, we are hushed.
Sickening.
In a nutshell, the post which was removed showed photos of large amounts of kids being tutored in Nitty’s house by a couple of tutors. School next door was spilling over.
friends who were at a teenage party in December 2018 were part of the homeschool crowd. Photos proved it. Nitty & Manky not in any of the 100’s of photos of the homeschool business next door proving THEY DONT HOMESCHOOL
so instead of Nits and Manks (morning you two) closing down the sisters open Facebook page, they reported that they’d been busted on here...

• Angry
so instead of Nits and Manks (morning you two) closing down the sisters open Facebook page, they reported that they’d been busted on here...
Sums it up. Bet they’re shitting themselves. This wasn’t sisters Facebook page. It was the homeschool business page. Can’t see how closing that down would be good for business. No doubt they’ll have a ‘troll attack’ Vlog chat saying how despicable it is for trolls to chase their kids and use photos of them.
nothing to do with them drawing attention to their kids by writing a book based on lies and their kids lives plastered all over the internet. Just wondering how many media reporters are classed as trolls and when Manky does his ‘I’m a journalist’ speech when spouting off about something he disagrees with, is it journalism or trolling?

• Heart
Sums it up. Bet they’re shitting themselves. This wasn’t sisters Facebook page. It was the homeschool business page. Can’t see how closing that down would be good for business. No doubt they’ll have a ‘troll attack’ Vlog chat saying how despicable it is for trolls to chase their kids and use photos of them.
nothing to do with them drawing attention to their kids by writing a book based on lies and their kids lives plastered all over the internet. Just wondering how many media reporters are classed as trolls and when Manky does his ‘I’m a journalist’ speech when spouting off about something he disagrees with, is it journalism or trolling?
So, so true. Double standards 24/7. Makes me sick!. :mad: If you put bullshit out there, then you should be prepared for people to call you out on it.

• Angry
Reactions: 10

Sickening.
It now makes sense why the girls’ homeschooling stopped when lock down started (which they implied in a recent live - the Q&A I think). Why would you stop or reduce homeschooling when schools shut?? Made no sense until you realise almost all their ‘home’ schooling is provided by the school next door and tutors.

• Angry
She said she's doing an article ans research on digital detox so she's only doing it because she's being paid

Reactions: 5
Yes absolutely yet here we had him this morning on the aptly named coffee moaning complaining that he wasn,t allowed to question the narrative spouted by mainstream media and yet we are not allowed to question their false narrative which is constantly pushed down our throats and which they profit from! :mad: If we do we are vilified as trolls and covertly threatened.
Yet if he has an opinion he classifies it as intelligent enquiry! Double standards again eh mark!

• Heart
  • Angry
She said she's doing an article ans research on digital detox so she's only doing it because she's being paid
She does nothing for nothing,they cant even do a you tube channel,without charging folk,its money based with everything they do,either money or freebies,they have no shame,constantly ripping the vulnerable subs off,and spouting tit about how they're like family to them,pair of feckin morons.

She does nothing for nothing,they cant even do a you tube channel,without charging folk,its money based with everything they do,either money or freebies,they have no shame,constantly ripping the vulnerable subs off,and spouting tit about how they're like family to them,pair of feckin morons.
As one of there subs said this morning

Agree with you nadia! Enough is NEVER enough, the world is full of greed!

• Wow
I can never understand why none of their cr@p ever gets into the daily mail. Stacey's baby only has to fall asleep on the floor and it's big news yet a podcast of nitty and mankyaeron talking about their unhygienic lifestyles, how she thinks he looks like a woman and their filthy habits never get mentioned. Methinks her best friend Jane Moore who works for the mail is protecting them. Talking of stacey not that long ago nitty couldn't stop talking about her...stacey this, stacey that, stacey's baby.... she never gets a mention now. Maybe stacey caught nits and wasn't happy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can never understand why none of their cr@p ever gets into the daily mail. Stacey's baby only has to fall asleep on the floor and it's big news yet a podcast of nitty and mankyaeron talking about their unhygienic lifestyles, how she thinks he looks like a woman and their filthy habits never get mentioned. Methinks her best friend Jane Moore who works for the mail is protecting them. Talking of stacey not that long ago nitty couldn't stop talking about her...stacey this, stacey that, stacey's baby.... she never gets a mention now. Maybe stacey caught nits and wasn't happy.

Maybe because she's just not that important.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.