Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don't, it's been said before. Kiki fell behind in school and that was most likely because of her sight problem,which they most likely ignored. Kiki got 'shy' as Nitty kept going on about his morning "We need more shy people in the world." WHAT?
What?? Indeed. :mad:
Especially as her parents completely ignore her right not to be filmed in her own home.
Especially as her parents exploit her birthday on every social media, even though she explicitly begged them not to.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Dina said in her open Facebook page that she’d had a reporter on her doorstep back in 2012.
Am wondering g what drama surrounded them then that a reporter wanted an interview?
Maybe one of the fall outs with Julia?
I think the press know she’s a ‘shrivelled-up-has-been‘ now and think she’s not even worthy of a story?
Having said that... they’ve shot themselves in the foot with the book.
As it’s all based on lies anyway and as they’re seeking so much attention for it, they’re gonna get found out.
Only a matter of time.

“White knuckle ride!”😂😂😂😂
Yeah, I loved the white knuckle ride too :ROFLMAO:

@Seeking clarity well Julia posted last year on Twitter that she has been silent for 6 years. Nitty obviously still doesn't talk to her because she has to run away to a hotel if Julia visits (still don't understand that..) which means it has been between 6-7 years, making a reporter visit in 2012 about right. Nitty probably called the reporter though, and the paps, we've seen the shots of her 'crying' whilst being 'comforted by hubby':rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yep they even had to fundraise on their channel to buy Maddie a mic and the girls buy clothes from charity shops which they mark up and sell on Depop. I just get the impression Nadia and Mark don't like spending money unless they are buying tat from amazon or buying presents for each other. Mark supposedly bought Nadia three jumpers from Joanie recently, however, she has tagged them everywhere and she wore one to promote the book so I get the impression they were gifted with the promise to wear them on TV but Mark perhaps just picked them? This way they can get out of all the #gifted.

They are on here daily reading this thread - they probably think by reading here they are one step ahead of us. But they should remember this isn't the only place they are outed and discussed!
Won’t be long before Dina is made to make her Facebook private and be told never to mention Julia visiting on her insta.😋

Nadia has come out in support of Denise Welch after Denise embarrassed herself by ranting rudely on This Morning earlier today. Pseudoscientific rants must be a bond for Denise and Nadia.

Interestingly, Denise hasn’t ever posted about Nadia’s book...
I watched a bit of it, she scratched her head twice.. just noting it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

@Seeking clarity well Julia posted last year on Twitter that she has been silent for 6 years. Nitty obviously still doesn't talk to her because she has to run away to a hotel if Julia visits (still don't understand that..) which means it has been between 6-7 years, making a reporter visit in 2012 about right. Nitty probably called the reporter though, and the paps, we've seen the shots of her 'crying' whilst being 'comforted by hubby':rolleyes:
[/QUOTE)

@Seeking clarity well Julia posted last year on Twitter that she has been silent for 6 years. Nitty obviously still doesn't talk to her because she has to run away to a hotel if Julia visits (still don't understand that..) which means it has been between 6-7 years, making a reporter visit in 2012 about right. Nitty probably called the reporter though, and the paps, we've seen the shots of her 'crying' whilst being 'comforted by hubby':rolleyes:🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Won’t be long before Dina is made to make her Facebook private and be told never to mention Julia visiting on her insta.😋
As they're reading whilst we write shall we time it? Dina teaches at a school doesn't she? Don't know what time schools are letting children out at the moment, give her some time to get home. Mmm, I reckon around 9-10pm. That alright with you Nitty?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In the white knuckle ride chapter called ‘to GCSE or not to GCSE’, it states that the girls decide their own education. As they don’t want to do GCSEs, they won’t.

If I had the choice to opt out of GCSEs as a teenager, of course I would! No one WANTS to do them. It’s your job as a parent to see the bigger picture, take responsibility and push them to do things they may not want to do for the benefit of their own future.

Not that it matters anyway, because apparently all you need for most jobs is a grasp of basic English and Maths. The girls both supposedly already have this - so there’s no need to take the GCSE to prove it. Plus Maddie is going to do music (with no backup plan) so doesn’t need them anyway.

If you’re getting your girls to that standard anyway, why not just get them to sit the exam to get the qualifications out the way? Even if you don’t agree with exams, SURELY just GCSEs in English and Maths!

I wonder if Maddie’s CV will read ‘dad says I have good English and Maths’ or ‘sat GCSE English at age 25’.
It would appear N agreed with you a couple of years ago, kais93
thesun.co.uk/archives/tv-old/163697/nadia-sawalha-my-home-schooled-daughters-only-need-two-gcses-theyll-never-be-doctors/

I wonder if the girls will be zipping into town in M's new car (bolted onto his extortionate post-drink-drive car insurance) without having to pass a driving test?

Reactions: 12
Whoah! How do you do that?! You're proper Tattle MI5 :ROFLMAO:
What a strange thing to post on social media :unsure: you would think she would have asked the reporter..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If they are using /running a home school from Teddy and Betty's house it explains why Teddy was so unimpressed when Nitty showed him her new homeschooling book. He looked positively bored. Maybe he was thinking, "but you two haven't actually done any of the homeschooling, let's hope no one finds out the truth!" I wonder if during the Pandemic the school has been closed, after all Teddy and Betty have been shielding.

Reactions: 14
Not seen anything in the Mail about the book.
Ok, thank you. I thought I read earlier about a Daily Mail online article and lots of damning comments by the public about the book 🤦‍♀️ I mean the pamphlet. No, that was unfair, I haven't read it. I'm sure it's very informative, of what I'm not sure though...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the white knuckle ride chapter called ‘to GCSE or not to GCSE’, it states that the girls decide their own education. As they don’t want to do GCSEs, they won’t.

If I had the choice to opt out of GCSEs as a teenager, of course I would! No one WANTS to do them. It’s your job as a parent to see the bigger picture, take responsibility and push them to do things they may not want to do for the benefit of their own future.

Not that it matters anyway, because apparently all you need for most jobs is a grasp of basic English and Maths. The girls both supposedly already have this - so there’s no need to take the GCSE to prove it. Plus Maddie is going to do music (with no backup plan) so doesn’t need them anyway.
l
If you’re getting your girls to that standard anyway, why not just get them to sit the exam to get the qualifications out the way? Even if you don’t agree with exams, SURELY just GCSEs in English and Maths!

I wonder if Maddie’s CV will read ‘dad says I have good English and Maths’ or ‘sat GCSE English at age 25’.
Yes i completely agree with you life is hard enough why leave the girls at a disadvantage ? Not even covering the basics? I can,t see the sense in it they have precious little to fall back on if things go wrong. Does anyone remember the controversy for example when amy chua brought out her book battle hymn of the tiger mother their was a bit of an outcry in england and america in that oh you,ll put too much pressure/expectation on to your children they won,t be happy etc etc.
Her response to all that was that basically she would push her daughters to be accomplished/disciplined/well educated and the best possible versions of themselves and then they could go off and do whatever the heck they wanted(including dropping out!) but first she would prepare them for the realities of life including the harsh ones! I have to say i think her approach is commendable but the fact is that its at loggerheads with our current ultra liberal philosophy of everyone one,s a winner deserving of praise (even if they did nothing of any merit because above all else we must never hurt anyone,s feelings ever even if it was constructive criticism!) Health and safety rules and restrictions gone mad hey guys don,t play out in the snow you might fall over and hurt yourself! Warning possible danger ahead or even failure because how would anyone cope with that! Its a crazy little cacoon that we are building around our children with valiant teachers for the most part constricted and hampered by bucketloads of paperwork are desperately trying to circumnavigate.So in a sense our education system has been failing in my opinion its not building character its building fragility. So if the adderleys had recognised this point and addressed that issue they would have my respect. The problem is of course is that they are even worse!!
The girls are not being tested in the real sense of the word nor are they being stretched or challenged or forced to think outside of themselves or the little box that their parents have placed them in.
Plus the easy way out is the biggest trap of all your damn right most teenagers probably wouldn,t sit exams if given the choice but in all honesty should they be given that choice in the first place?
Or correct me if i,m wrong are we not just eroding any kind of adult authority/responsibility? (Boo authority because by current thinking that must always be bad! As mark pointed out don,t tell us what to do!) but then if no one has authority that includes parents as well and we can all feel the negative effects from that and its that lose/lose situation that i feel the adderleys are contributing to.
The erosion of respect hard work lack of skills and ultimately it will be lack of choice for both maddie and kiki unless they work pretty damn hard to overcome their parents apathy and ingrained pessimism.:mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Nitty is very itchy at the mo 🤔 its hard to concentrate on anything either has to say with her scratching and him pouting all the time! 🤦‍♀️
they are furious over the negative reviews on amazon arnt they, nothing as delicate as a narcs ego, cant handle any form of criticism.

the most interesting bits i took from the homeschooling q n a is the fact that both girls have to work round their parents social media/vlogging, they can sit in their bedrooms till 6pm when nitty and narcy can spare a few mins for their schooling 🙄 also, moodie doesnt have to worry about essay writing or any other such nonsense, she can just write a song on what shes reading instead, such a life skill 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad

Did @go_pr_and_events not warn this lady that having her cake handled by Celebrity Masterchef winner N Sawalha would be the kiss of death for her business? Sad, as she's done a good job. Icing could have been yellower. I await N's #gifted not-an-ad-I-have-an-incredibly-sophisticated-palate review.

Sadly, the fact that N appears to have a local baker in her COVID bubble makes her 'efforts' for Di's 70th even more insulting.
I see that M and his constant companion / second skin (yup, that stripy jumper) made it into the photograph for the Hello article.

I can't believe that N explicitly mentioned her millions of submissives and their positive feedback, following AaronC plastering evidence of his breakdwon under the Hello lockdown video!

Nadia's followers were quick to share experiences of their own ... Many more left sweet comments letting Nadia know that they had already bought the book, and that they loved what the TV host had to say.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If they are using /running a home school from Teddy and Betty's house it explains why Teddy was so unimpressed when Nitty showed him her new homeschooling book. He looked positively bored. Maybe he was thinking, "but you two haven't actually done any of the homeschooling, let's hope no one finds out the truth!" I wonder if during the Pandemic the school has been closed, after all Teddy and Betty have been shielding.
Very cruel to ask him to look at it if she knows, that he knows, they don't actually tutor on their own. Jeepers there's no end to that woman's bare-faced bloody cheek. Good on Teddy for not being dragged in to the lies.

Reactions: 7
Yes i completely agree with you life is hard enough why leave the girls at a disadvantage ? Not even covering the basics? I can,t see the sense in it they have precious little to fall back on if things go wrong. Does anyone remember the controversy for example when amy chua brought out her book battle hymn of the tiger mother their was a bit of an outcry in england and america in that oh you,ll put too much pressure/expectation on to your children they won,t be happy etc etc.
Her response to all that was that basically she would push her daughters to be accomplished/disciplined/well educated and the best possible versions of themselves and then they could go off and do whatever the heck they wanted(including dropping out!) but first she would prepare them for the realities of life including the harsh ones! I have to say i think her approach is commendable but the fact is that its at loggerheads with our current ultra liberal philosophy of everyone one,s a winner deserving of praise (even if they did nothing of any merit because above all else we must never hurt anyone,s feelings ever even if it was constructive criticism!) Health and safety rules and restrictions gone mad hey guys don,t play out in the snow you might fall over and hurt yourself! Warning possible danger ahead or even failure because how would anyone cope with that! Its a crazy little cacoon that we are building around our children with valiant teachers for the most part constricted and hampered by bucketloads of paperwork are desperately trying to circumnavigate.So in a sense our education system has been failing in my opinion its not building character its building fragility. So if the adderleys had recognised this point and addressed that issue they would have my respect. The problem is of course is that they are even worse!!
The girls are not being tested in the real sense of the word nor are they being stretched or challenged or forced to think outside of themselves or the little box that their parents have placed them in.
Plus the easy way out is the biggest trap of all your damn right most teenagers probably wouldn,t sit exams if given the choice but in all honesty should they be given that choice in the first place?
Or correct me if i,m wrong are we not just eroding any kind of adult authority/responsibility? (Boo authority because by current thinking that must always be bad! As mark pointed out don,t tell us what to do!) but then if no one has authority that includes parents as well and we can all feel the negative effects from that and its that lose/lose situation that i feel the adderleys are contributing to.
The erosion of respect hard work lack of skills and ultimately it will be lack of choice for both maddie and kiki unless they work pretty damn hard to overcome their parents apathy and ingrained pessimism.:mad:
Well said. I couldn't get over Maddie saying a full stop was aggressive. What on Earth are they breeding. They're not even equipping them with the basics to start with. I'm so glad I got to do domestic science, needlework, pottery, archery etc. Along with all the other subjects. Wouldn't have missed the science experiments. Such fun. Bet the Swadderley's never made soap. Then again:D

• Angry
  • Sad
Ok, thank you. I thought I read earlier about a Daily Mail online article and lots of damning comments by the public about the book 🤦‍♀️ I mean the pamphlet. No, that was unfair, I haven't read it. I'm sure it's very informative, of what I'm not sure though...
If you go on Amazon you can read the first chapter of it for free - - if you last that long 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.