Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadia has come out in support of Denise Welch after Denise embarrassed herself by ranting rudely on This Morning earlier today. Pseudoscientific rants must be a bond for Denise and Nadia.

Interestingly, Denise hasn’t ever posted about Nadia’s book...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They have nothing to do with winning the book it is by Hodder & Stoughton, ( whose decision will be final). It closed on 26th June and you had to prove you had preordered the book before this date so why is the prize another book.:(
There are no reviews on Waterstones page yet and no comments under Daily Star article.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They don't, it's been said before. Kiki fell behind in school and that was most likely because of her sight problem,which they most likely ignored. Kiki got 'shy' as Nitty kept going on about his morning "We need more shy people in the world." WHAT?

Sorry, right.. so they probs pulled her out because they couldn't be arsed to listen to the teachers and do the school run, and the eldest child (I always forget her name) was being bullied, rather than go to the school and tackle the bully with The Head of etc.. Nah pull her out as well, I'll leave the rest with Seeking Clarity's post earlier on. Someone else teaches them basically.

I haven't read the book because I refuse to buy it. I don't know if they are claiming they actually sit down next to them and teach English Lit, English Language, Biology, Science, History, Art, Geography, Mathematics right up to GCSE standard🤷‍♀️

Don't know how they would find the time in-between their busy busy schedule, art galleries and Waga's.

God they exhaust me, don't know why I keep going, feel a need to let people know though.

Oh if you're on here today MankyMurkyNitAdderEly. Hiya, awe we love you, you're so special and kind and positive, be nice about us now, don't be trolls and say nasty things.
I agree they dont homeschool,I remember when he appeared on the scene and nudged kaye out,he said once, the girls were reading a book as part of their homeschooling ,never anything about science,history,geography those kind of subjects,now it's just museums as others have said.They have no knowledge of homeschooling, they let the girls sleep in till lunch time, no routine ,just a big shambolic mess

• Sad
I buy a lot off of Amazon, so could leave a comment regarding their book if I wished. However, I wouldn't comment either way unless I had actually read it, so tell me, who really is the troll here Mark?

• Heart
In the white knuckle ride chapter called ‘to GCSE or not to GCSE’, it states that the girls decide their own education. As they don’t want to do GCSEs, they won’t.

If I had the choice to opt out of GCSEs as a teenager, of course I would! No one WANTS to do them. It’s your job as a parent to see the bigger picture, take responsibility and push them to do things they may not want to do for the benefit of their own future.

Not that it matters anyway, because apparently all you need for most jobs is a grasp of basic English and Maths. The girls both supposedly already have this - so there’s no need to take the GCSE to prove it. Plus Maddie is going to do music (with no backup plan) so doesn’t need them anyway.

If you’re getting your girls to that standard anyway, why not just get them to sit the exam to get the qualifications out the way? Even if you don’t agree with exams, SURELY just GCSEs in English and Maths!

I wonder if Maddie’s CV will read ‘dad says I have good English and Maths’ or ‘sat GCSE English at age 25’.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
So the younger one has never had much of an education then if she was taken out of school at 7 :( what a disadvantage she has, especially with those 2 as parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
More like the 10 books will just be signed by Michelle,she seems to do everything for the lazy bastards.
One of them will pretend they’ve injured themselves or have some illness come on. Or... they’ll say it’s Betty, Teddy, Nanny Di or one of the kids. They might even say it’s Covid for the drama factor.

• Angry
If they do read on here I’m sure they’ll love the fact that this is a popular thread! I can’t keep up with it!

• Haha

Did @go_pr_and_events not warn this lady that having her cake handled by Celebrity Masterchef winner N Sawalha would be the kiss of death for her business? Sad, as she's done a good job. Icing could have been yellower. I await N's #gifted not-an-ad-I-have-an-incredibly-sophisticated-palate review.

Sadly, the fact that N appears to have a local baker in her COVID bubble makes her 'efforts' for Di's 70th even more insulting.
NO SOCIAL BLOODY DISTANCING THERE!
IDIOT!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Can anyone lead me to The Daily Mail reader's comments about the book aka (Aaron C) and Hello? Please. Thank you.

Reactions: 2
Did @go_pr_and_events not warn this lady that having her cake handled by Celebrity Masterchef winner N Sawalha would be the kiss of death for her business? Sad, as she's done a good job. Icing could have been yellower. I await N's #gifted not-an-ad-I-have-an-incredibly-sophisticated-palate review.

Sadly, the fact that N appears to have a local baker in her COVID bubble makes her 'efforts' for Di's 70th even more insulting.
Both Nitty and Manky are a bit tight or maybe money is tight, who knows? But they never thought of actually ordering a cake for Nanny Di for her 70th birthday as that maybe that would have meant actually paying for something for a change.
They spent hardly any money on her presents (Nitty admitting that ordering 4 of those horrendous fluffy oodi yeti costumes they gave Nanny Di, was almost almost the same price as ordering 2 so she was saving money!)
They never think of hiring a cleaner (they need to hire an army of cleaners which would horrendously expensive plus they would have to clean up before the cleaners arrive)
They never hire people to help in the garden, why should they when they have a free "gardener" in Nanny Di.
They obviously have to save their money for all the private homeschooling tuition for Maddie and Kiki - must be costing them a fortune!!!!!!
They like saving time and money by washing their clothes as little as possible and wearing the same ones three days running.

Her £3,000 pounds per LW show doesn't go far if you are a celebrity !!!!!
[/QUOTE]
I’d say they get the homeschooling by different tutors at Northwood Heights as a Freebie.
Despite the homeschool school being next door at Betty & Tedfys, they seem to actually use THEIR address for companies house.
Obviously for tax reasons.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
If they do read on here I’m sure they’ll love the fact that this is a popular thread! I can’t keep up with it!
I thought that a while back. I thought somehow she will be getting a kick out of it. That's why she keeps saying to Murk not to worry; she probably doesn't want us to stop. Better to be talked about than not.. as the saying goes. Aside from @Seeking clarity detective work this morning which could be very damning if leaked. I mean if it's an open Facebook page HOW have the press not seen it?

Reactions: 9
It's really got up his nose. Manky can't delete the Amazon review's. The sub-normals like your Ashley's, Lior, Holly, Helen Emoji, will do whatever they're told and leave gushing reviews. Even though they couldn't read it in a day either. Gleam and their pr are up to the usual tricks. Remember Lily Pebbles and the other 'make a fast buck', vloggers efforts. That's why I would love to see a real review from a journalist. If anyone see's any please post.
I was thinking something similar in that i would love to see their reaction from somebody outside of their circle/channel give an objective unbiased review something that the adderleys could not emotionally hijack or easily explain away.
We know they are the king and queen of making excuses/defence,s but would they keep their cool and more importantly actually take notice of someone else,s opinion if that opinion came from someone that they respected or was held in high regard?

Reactions: 11
One of them will pretend they’ve injured themselves or have some illness come on. Or... they’ll say it’s Betty, Teddy, Nanny Di or one of the kids. They might even say it’s Covid for the drama factor.
Yes, they won't be allowed to deliver one because of 'social distancing' which they are so careful about.

• Haha
  • Angry
It's really got up his nose. Manky can't delete the Amazon review's. The sub-normals like your Ashley's, Lior, Holly, Helen Emoji, will do whatever they're told and leave gushing reviews. Even though they couldn't read it in a day either. Gleam and their pr are up to the usual tricks. Remember Lily Pebbles and the other 'make a fast buck', vloggers efforts. That's why I would love to see a real review from a journalist. If anyone see's any please post.
thats what Im waiting for - a critical review

• Angry
I was thinking something similar in that i would love to see their reaction from somebody outside of their circle/channel give an objective unbiased review something that the adderleys could not emotionally hijack or easily explain away.
We know they are the king and queen of making excuses/defence,s but would they keep their cool and more importantly actually take notice of someone else,s opinion if that opinion came from someone that they respected or was held in high regard?
They would have to go and have a very long weekend to recover from the 'negativity.' He looked absolutely fuming today on Espressoboring. She's still fluffling her bloody hair, glasses on, glasses off, glasses on 😣 get some bi-focals, both of you! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought that a while back. I thought somehow she will be getting a kick out of it. That's why she keeps saying to Murk not to worry; she probably doesn't want us to stop. Better to be talked about than not.. as the saying goes. Aside from @Seeking clarity detective work this morning which could be very damning if leaked. I mean if it's an open Facebook page HOW have the press not seen it?
Dina said in her open Facebook page that she’d had a reporter on her doorstep back in 2012.
Am wondering g what drama surrounded them then that a reporter wanted an interview?
Maybe one of the fall outs with Julia?
I think the press know she’s a ‘shrivelled-up-has-been‘ now and think she’s not even worthy of a story?
Having said that... they’ve shot themselves in the foot with the book.
As it’s all based on lies anyway and as they’re seeking so much attention for it, they’re gonna get found out.
Only a matter of time.

In the white knuckle ride chapter called ‘to GCSE or not to GCSE’, it states that the girls decide their own education. As they don’t want to do GCSEs, they won’t.

If I had the choice to opt out of GCSEs as a teenager, of course I would! No one WANTS to do them. It’s your job as a parent to see the bigger picture, take responsibility and push them to do things they may not want to do for the benefit of their own future.

Not that it matters anyway, because apparently all you need for most jobs is a grasp of basic English and Maths. The girls both supposedly already have this - so there’s no need to take the GCSE to prove it. Plus Maddie is going to do music (with no backup plan) so doesn’t need them anyway.

If you’re getting your girls to that standard anyway, why not just get them to sit the exam to get the qualifications out the way? Even if you don’t agree with exams, SURELY just GCSEs in English and Maths!

I wonder if Maddie’s CV will read ‘dad says I have good English and Maths’ or ‘sat GCSE English at age 25’.
“White knuckle ride!”😂😂😂😂

Shame Janet street porter hasn’t read and reviewed it yet 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.