Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hit this Tattlers... so he can see we all agree he is out of order but he can’t see who hits this thumbs down nor stop us doing so.
I hit thumbs down but nothing happened and it doest show amount of thumbs down?!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I looked at quite a few nadia and kaye vudeis on Facebook last night. I didn't realise there were so many, I was looking for the one about nits that @Seeking clarity showed yesterday.
Firstly what I found was why I used to like watching the channel, it was light hearted, humourus, and nice to watch.
Upon reflection I have NEVER seen a more perfect example of the definition of the saying "Chalk and Cheese".

It's absolutely incredible how theyve gone from that to where they are today, talking about filthy underwear left all over the house, zero self care, no desire to even get washed, all jyst lazy filth.

I'm non conformist in many respects but I live a clean and tidy life.

The decline in 2 years is incredibly telling with regards to the state of the mental health.

It's like a drug addict, with a youtube channel monetized to pay for his habit, talking his drugs everyday and other drug addicts agreeing with what he's saying whilst the rest of the world look on in disbelief!

Not until I saw the nadia n kaye vlogs from only 2 yrs ago did I realise jyst how much of a tailspin they are in. Scary!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
....and.... he’s off!

PLEASE ALL GO AND HIT THE THUMBS DOWN FOR HIS COMMENT.
What a complete arse wipe he is.😡

Tattlers I am so proud☺.......... I am Bambi d !!!!! Never thought he would reply. I expected it to be deleted like all my other comments.
I created this new account this afternoon after reading on here that you could create new gmail accounts easily and have several.

When you give a (n) it is totally anonymous too, Manky never knows who gave him a thumbs up or down.

• Haha
  • Heart
I looked at quite a few nadia and kaye vudeis on Facebook last night. I didn't realise there were so many, I was looking for the one about nits that @Seeking clarity showed yesterday.
Firstly what I found was why I used to like watching the channel, it was light hearted, humourus, and nice to watch.
Upon reflection I have NEVER seen a more perfect example of the definition of the saying "Chalk and Cheese".

It's absolutely incredible how theyve gone from that to where they are today, talking about filthy underwear left all over the house, zero self care, no desire to even get washed, all jyst lazy filth.

I'm non conformist in many respects but I live a clean and tidy life.

The decline in 2 years is incredibly telling with regards to the state of the mental health.

It's like a drug addict, with a youtube channel monetized to pay for his habit, talking his drugs everyday and other drug addicts agreeing with what he's saying whilst the rest of the world look on in disbelief!

Not until I saw the nadia n kaye vlogs from only 2 yrs ago did I realise jyst how much of a tailspin they are in. Scary!
I totally agree @notSUBmissive.
When I watched the Nadia & Kaye videos this week it actually took me back to when I first saw them a couple of years ago.
Most of them made me smile back then.😇
As you say... lighthearted.
A nice wee escape from everyday life.
A bit of entertainment at the end of a crappy day.
Murky barely featured but when he did, he was a tad more humble with a semi-witty twist.
Now... well, it’s all imploded.
Very difficult to watch for anymore than a few uncomfortable minutes.
👎👎👎👎👎👎

• Heart
The HTSM vlog has not been well received at all, just short of 30% thumbs down compared to thumbs UP,.
Another massive increase in dislikes, no wonder!!! Who in their right mind in their management team thought this Vlog was a good idea?!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I was looking back 6 months ago and views were 20,000-30,000 for each video and now they're lucky if they get 15,000 views. Their income must be drastically going down! It must soon be time for them to give up surely

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tattlers I am so proud☺.......... I am Bambi d !!!!! Never thought he would reply. I expected it to be deleted like all my other comments.
I created this new account this afternoon after reading on here that you could create new gmail accounts easily and have several.

When you give a (n) it is totally anonymous too, Manky never knows who gave him a thumbs up or down.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Go you! Just be careful though outing yourself if it’s an account you care about because he has at least one account on here still.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The HTSM vlog has not been well received at all, just short of 30% thumbs down compared to thumbs UP,.
Another massive increase in dislikes, no wonder!!! Who in their right mind in their management team thought this Vlog was a good idea?!
Oh my goshness- where did you get this info? I often wonder how you knew specific statistics!🙈
(Try saying that with no teeth in!😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why has Mark made the thumbnail of Nadia having her hair done but then it goes straight to him in his dusty man cave? Click bait at its finest. Not that I bothered to watch. Just went to thumbs down🤭🖕👎
I’m not sure which is more disturbing: the unhealthy habits they have OR the fact that they are aware of their unhealthy habits and neither Mirk nor Nuddy intend to do anything about them.
The worst part is that they have two daughters in that house and they have friends round, how are maddie and Kiki not mortified at their mates seeing and being in that disgusting filth hovel, visitors must use the toilet 🤢 and what must their mates make of manky, greasy hair long dirty fingernails🤢, being creepy and pervy thinking he’s funny, that moronic fake laugh he does

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh my goshness- where did you get this info? I often wonder how you knew specific statistics!🙈
(Try saying that with no teeth in!😂)
I just look at the thumbs up abd thumbs down numbers on the vlog page under the video and do the maths,.
For bigger stats I goto social blade and type their channel name in 👍

I’m not sure which is more disturbing: the unhealthy habits they have OR the fact that they are aware of their unhealthy habits and neither Mirk nor Nuddy intend to do anything about them.
Nuddy haha 😆

The HTSM is excruciating to watch. Why do they have to over analyse and complicate everything. He is vile and disgusting . She is pathetic and disgusting They are as bad as each other. It’s not difficult is it
Get up
Make the bed
Shower
Wash your hair
Wear clean clothes
Put dirty clothes in the laundry to wash
Pick up your rubbish and bin it
Put stuff away and don’t litter the house with belongings
Keep the house clean and tidy
Spend less time on social media admitting to the most embarrassing behaviour
Go about your day without filming every boring second and pontificating about it
Shower
Go to bed
Get up
Repeat
🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Highlights from HTSM:

- They wear the SAME THING for THREE DAYS. THREE DAYS!
- Nadia invented the word 'demagicalises'.
- Nadia unironically refers to Mark dressing up when he puts on his 'nice t shirts'
- Nadia leaves her dirty bathwater for hours once she's done, leaving the dirt for all to see. This one REALLY confuses me - doesn't everyone just take the plug out on the way out of the bath? It takes about 0.00001 seconds.
- Nadia randomly has a huge go at Mark for sometimes having 2 pairs of glasses on his head, and how unattractive that is.
- After berating Mark for half an hour, Nadia tosses him aside when he raises that fact by saying 'Oh, you've taken all the oxygen out of the discussion now! It's just your perception'

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
More masks and no self distancing on home time they have just put up, poor kiki again says she gets frightened by the masks. He must like frightening kiki which is horrible

• Sad
  • Angry
Cliff hanger ..........Nadia's reaction to Lisa's chair video is up. Not sure I can be bothered to watch it. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: I do love Lisa though, what a lovely person.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.