Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Children could paint better than them, they were awful and they were so proud of them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think the thumbs down on comments does anything.
It at least shows him that they’re not popular with a lot of people.
That can only be a good thing surely?🙃
Like calling a person up on their unacceptable behaviour.
They may continue to do it but it will prick the conscience of the prick.😏
I know when I comment on certain things on YouTube I get a notification to say ‘someone reacted to your comment’ and you can see the thumbs up or thumbs down.
Just like on here really.
I am a hibitial thumbs downer now.
It’s like a thumb workout every morning.😊👎
I hit thumbs down but nothing happened and it doest show amount of thumbs down?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It at least shows him that they’re not popular with a lot of people.
That can only be a good thing surely?🙃
Like calling a person up on their unacceptable behaviour.
They may continue to do it but it will prick the conscience of the prick.😏
I know when I comment on certain things on YouTube I get a notification to say ‘someone reacted to your comment’ and you can see the thumbs up or thumbs down.
Just like on here really.
I am a hibitial thumbs downer now.
It’s like a thumb workout every morning.😊👎
Totally agree....don't like what he says or does so it's 👎👎👎...from me....the fact he gets a notification gives me great pleasure!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think the thumbs down on comments does anything.
The thumbs down on a comment keeps in further down the comments page so it is less noticeable. i.e the algorithm won't rank it as a "top comment" I am not sure if Mark is able to see the thumbs down on his reply. He will get notifications when a new comment is posted on their channel, it's easy for him to keep up with because they don't really receive that many comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I still can't get my head around the htsm video today, it's so bad that they said all those things to each other knowing so many people would be watching but what's even more disturbing the subs commenting how funny they thought it was and how much they love them. They are all so bloody strange a bunch of sad weirdos and nitty leaving her dirty drawers everywhere and then using them as rags. Does she then wash them, bin them or put them back on, I don't know how she sat there and called manky a woman {which he is} but that's also a very good description of herself....they've both lost the plot, lunatics!!!!......Omg it's no wonder her mother is on the pop.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
His face from around 32:34 onwards.
He’s checking out his pout in the camera over and over yet the twitches and tics aren’t enough for him to change the expression on his fizzog.
Just watched the first 6 mins...first thought was, do they never get tired talking about themselves, all the time...navel gazing to the extreme. Then at 5 or 6mins I realised I tend to agree with Nadia (during some of the HTSM, when I used to watch them) as just before she called him out, I was thinking his excuse for how it's easier for her to look good etc was bs. Anyway, think I've done well to last 6 minutes ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Haven't watched their latest vlog but since they have been with Gleam they seem to use Lisa more and more for their vlogs...this is such a typical Gleam thing... their youtubers need the obligatory best friend, a pet dog/cat and a book deal.

Reactions: 8
I find it weird that the only Tv programme they seem to be appearing on is Loose Women....why not This Morning or Breakfast telly.... and I hope that when there on Loose Women someone actually says *why didn't you help the thousands of parents having to home school....🤔
I bet she will be on with Kaye, Saira whatever her name is and Jane Moore, all protecting them.

After watching and listening to them describe there disgusting habits, she says right at the end *I am a domestic goddess.... like hell you are 🤢
I read somewhere, long time ago, Nitty said he had a crush on Nigella......

I’ve not kept up with this thread and have had loads of catching up to do. Taken me ages to get up to date.

I’m intrigued about what they’ve admitted to and at going to watch the video just to give the thumbs down 👎🏻

I managed to watch about 2 minutes.

First of all his voice is annoying as fook. I’ve never really paid much attention to him but Jesus H. Christ.

Secondly the comment about plaiting her hair - not the hair on her head!! Nitdia even said you’ll have to edit that out and he hasn’t!!

Mank if you read here get your hair cut it doesn’t look good. Even if it is wet after a ‘workout’
NITDIA😂😂😂😂

Omg I just watched the htsm, now I know that they are completely off their heads. Honestly who in their right mind would sit there and go on and on about their own filth and disgusting habits and then nitty declares she is a domestic goddess:sick::sick::sick::sick:. All I could think about was the other loose women and what would ruth, gloria, andrea well all of them really think of the filthy pig they have to work with, her lifestyle is so far removed from theirs. Hilarious comments from helen in south africa, she can't be for real can she?
Her Lifestyle is so far removed from her 'persona ' on LW, she doesn't scratch, oops sorry, 'fluff her hair up' on LW. I wonder if they watch their YT.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It's all gone so wrong. It's overtaken their lives because they have addictive attention seeking personalities. Watching how it was 2 yrs ago and how it is now when I scrolled last night has really shocked me. They DESPERATELY need help with their mental health's. Unfortunately they both convince each other they're OK, they are as far removed from ok as they can be. They cannot have any friends who care as they would have intervened.

Reactions: 12
They haven't plugged their book much given that the release is tomorrow. I bet the queues outside Waterstones are already forming as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They haven't plugged their book much given that the release is tomorrow. I bet the queues outside Waterstones are already forming as we speak.
If only there was a book signing. Imagine waiting in the queue with Ashley, Emoji woman from South Africa, Holly,McDonald's Farmer person and Nanny Di. I would pay good money to watch that tit show.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So hes put up a vlog on top of the live and the HTSM, me thinks he's trying to bury the HTSM. There is over sharing and then there is their desperation to make money by discussing the pots of their life 😲

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Can’t bare to watch the new vlog. The lack of social distancing gives me rage. I haven’t hugged my thee adult children or rest of my family since March. In lockdown our daughter and son in law drove over three hours to stand in our garden socially distanced to tell us they are expecting our first grandchild and we couldn’t put our arms around them. We still haven’t. Why do these idiots think they are above it all. Plus they really don’t mind flaunting their behaviour for everyone to see. All this time lying Nitty has said how frightened she is of COVID. Arrogant, attention seeking horrible people.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If only there was a book signing. Imagine waiting in the queue with Ashley, Emoji woman from South Africa, Holly,McDonald's Farmer person and Nanny Di. I would pay good money to watch that tit show.:ROFLMAO:
I'm still recovering physically and emotionally from Ashley's "cover" of Dancing Queen.

🎶 Nads and Mark, Mads, Kiki, the Sawalha-Adderleyyyyyyyyyyys 🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.