Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I braced myself and managed about 10 minutes(well thats 10 minutes i,ll never get back but hey its not as if i have a jam packed schedule right now!) :whistle: Anyway i think it gives new meaning to the phrase airing your dirty laundry in public! Not that we would expect anything less from this gruesome twosome! Yes i was warned;) but did i listen! Just had to add one of the comments i could not resist.
Erm... hate to be the bearer of bad tidings but the comment isn’t there.
He must have deleted it and muted you,😡
It may still show when you go to view it though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Aaron c was on the live chat this morning.
I noticed that so clicked back on it and just before that comment came through manky was looking down and fiddling. I wouldn't be surprised if half of those comments he puts on himself. Must be exhausting!!!..... I think if Aaron wasn't him he would have kicked off in the Hello comments but he appears to have done a runner.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They use mental health as an excuse for everything. Mark says his hair is wet due to working out...wet with sweat? Why doesn't he shower after a workout? The thought of showering after a workout doesn't seem to enter their minds.
I'm a non conformist but I wash and I clean my house!
The comments with women saying his hair is nice and long are out of their minds...in my opinion there comes a time when a man who likes his hair long has to let go of it. It is obvious why Mark wears glasses on his head - it's because he is scared of the wind blowing and exposing his comb over. I see he is having some highlights put in today! If they do an evening live I'm sure there will be a lot of pouting, staring at himself in the lense and flicking of the hair going on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
They use mental health as an excuse for everything. Mark says his hair is wet due to working out...wet with sweat? Why doesn't he shower after a workout? The thought of showering after a workout doesn't seem to enter their minds.
I'm a non conformist but I wash and I clean my house!
The comments with women saying his hair is nice and long are out of their minds...in my opinion there comes a time when a man who likes his hair long has to let go of it. It is obvious why Mark wears glasses on his head - it's because he is scared of the wind blowing and exposing his comb over. I see he is having some highlights put in today! If they do an evening live I'm sure there will be a lot of pouting, staring at himself in the lense and flicking of the hair going on.
He was doing a video about hygiene and his hair was dripping from sweat. Sums it up really

• Sick
  • Haha
I noticed that so clicked back on it and just before that comment came through manky was looking down and fiddling. I wouldn't be surprised if half of those comments he puts on himself. Must be exhausting!!!..... I think if Aaron wasn't him he would have kicked off in the Hello comments but he appears to have done a runner.
Nadia may have borrow Mark/Aaron c’s login while she was having her hair done to put us off the scent and try and prove it’s not Mark! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Erm... hate to be the bearer of bad tidings but the comment isn’t there.
He must have deleted it and muted you,😡
It may still show when you go to view it though.
Oh no that comment wasn,t from me (though kind of :giggle:wish it was because it was spot on!)LOL. No that was from the lovely ellie may whoever she is!
I was going to put that it was a comment from one of the subs but then i wasn,t sure if she was a sub or a disgruntled member of the public! I just quickly grabbed a screenshot as i had my suspicions that manky would quickly delete it and low and behold...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh no that comment wasn,t from me (though kind of :giggle:wish it was because it was spot on!)LOL. No that was from the lovely ellie may whoever she is!
I was going to put that it was a comment from one of the subs but then i wasn,t sure if she was a sub or a disgruntled member of the public! I just quickly grabbed a screenshot as i had my suspicions that manky would quickly delete it and low and behold...
Lo and behold... it’s gone.
Kaput.🙃

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Manky must be continually on his computer ready to delete comments he doesnt like, he obviously doesnt have anything to do although he says he is so busy with meetings, he means busy deleting comments he doesnt like

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not sure which is more disturbing: the unhealthy habits they have OR the fact that they are aware of their unhealthy habits and neither Mirk nor Nuddy intend to do anything about them.
Mirk & Nuddy😂
NUDDY though....😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure which is more disturbing: the unhealthy habits they have OR the fact that they are aware of their unhealthy habits and neither Mirk nor Nuddy intend to do anything about them.
Unreal aren't they. The fact that he tries to intellectualize it. Two middle aged idiots. Stuck in a depressing, dysfunctional relationship. So proud of being slobs. Like it's ok, because they are such rebels. Reads on here, where we constantly draw attention to their lack of hygiene and still have no shame.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg, Nadia saying Mark looks like a woman! While hilariously true, imagine if Mark said anything vaguely like that to her.

• Haha
  • Angry
😇😇Muted again!!!! It's fun though......i've had more yt accounts than hot dinners. Here we go again, Penny will be glad i'm gone🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
....and.... he’s off!
View attachment 230990

PLEASE ALL GO AND HIT THE THUMBS DOWN FOR HIS COMMENT.
What a complete arse wipe he is.😡
That actually could have come from Ner Ner Nerdia, as Murk often comments under Doghouse. In any event it was a rude response, as the average person who undertakes any shred of self care/cleanliness would likely agree that vlog was incredibly uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 10
....and.... he’s off!
View attachment 230990

PLEASE ALL GO AND HIT THE THUMBS DOWN FOR HIS COMMENT.
What a complete arse wipe he is.😡
Done 👎......

Omg, Nadia saying Mark looks like a woman! While hilariously true, imagine if Mark said anything vaguely like that to her.
She uses HTSM to totally say how she really feels.... they overshare too much personal information and he acts like a big kid with his crass comments....

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.