Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days...their latest HTSM ....how they can sit and admit to the disgusting way they live their life is beyond me....no shame at all...🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
WARNING

Tattlers please don't do, don't view their latest HTSM video, I thought they were disgusting, but the things they have admitted to are are beyond disgusting.
They have admitted to things that are truly awful, and will horrify even their super subs. I came away feeling so :
:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: I urge you to resist.. I added my (n) and ran away, before they had even got half way. ARghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
WARNING

Tattlers please don't do, don't view their latest video, I thought they were disgusting, but the things they have admitted to are are beyond disgusting.
They have admitted to things that are truly awful, and will horrify even their super subs. I came away feeling so. feeling :
:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: I urge you to resist.. Added my (n) and ran away before they had even got half way. ARghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
The only problem is now you,ve piqued my interest!:unsure:! Oh well now i only have myself to blame as you did warn me...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Ha ha :ROFLMAO: spot on! I really hope he reads that because lets face it its all about him its nothing to do with his daughters its just pure selfish self indulgence/waste of time life as a spectator sport no real involvement in anything! Yet he calls us tattlers pretentious?
Pot calling kettle black and all that! Sad little man.
Brilliant! Well done ❤😬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
After watching and listening to them describe there disgusting habits, she says right at the end *I am a domestic goddess.... like hell you are 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I watched... I can’t help myself.🙈
I am casing the joint to record every lie and every time they trip themselves up.🧐
It passes the time and is quite satisfying when they continue to make themselves look even more ridiculous.
Call me sad but hey-
I’ll get over it.😉

Near the end of today’s waffle, he was talking about names and said the name Maddie Adderley sounds like a rock stars name.😂😂😂😂😂
No it actually doesn’t Murk.
It sounds like a modern-day-mid twenties-ex-prom-queen who lives in a quaint little home with home-made chintz curtains and bakes apple pies for the neighbours.😋
Sounds like someone who has a summer she-shed where she spends hours filming her crafting skills for YouTube whilst wearing a red gingham dress which she did a tutorial on and got loads of likes and thumbs up for it.
Sounds like someone who went on a beekeeping course and shows subs how to make eco friendly soap and bath bombs.
It isn’t a rock star name at all.🥱
A rock star name would be- Rebel, Star, Electra, Iggy/Wiggy or Biggy?*#
Or Susie Quatro.🎸🎸🎸

Here’s an idea- if Maddie Adderley wants to be taken seriously as a ‘Rock Star’ why not start by changing her name? (As many real rock stars do.)
Then... a wee bit of tweaking with the songwriting and the tone, pitch, beat and lyrics of her ‘ stuff’ and she’s good to go.
Japan, here we come!
(You’ve not made it till you’ve had a number 1 in Japan apparently. Ask Colleen Nolan.)😬
(In fairness, I take that bit back about the lyrics- some of them are Ok.👌)

Reactions: 6
This thread makes me laugh so much...how am I going to wean myself away from Nitty and Manks...I feel like I NEED to watch the HTSM now. Wtf. 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve not kept up with this thread and have had loads of catching up to do. Taken me ages to get up to date.

I’m intrigued about what they’ve admitted to and at going to watch the video just to give the thumbs down 👎🏻

I managed to watch about 2 minutes.

First of all his voice is annoying as fook. I’ve never really paid much attention to him but Jesus H. Christ.

Secondly the comment about plaiting her hair - not the hair on her head!! Nitdia even said you’ll have to edit that out and he hasn’t!!

Mank if you read here get your hair cut it doesn’t look good. Even if it is wet after a ‘workout’

Last edited:
  • Angry
After watching and listening to them describe there disgusting habits, she says right at the end *I am a domestic goddess.... like hell you are 🤢
Yes but she,s a doMESStic goddess!:unsure: and in nadia,s head that makes it alright!
God that women could find justification/excuses for anything its quite a talent she has!

This thread makes me laugh so much...how am I going to wean myself away from Nitty and Manks...I feel like I NEED to watch the HTSM now. Wtf. 🤯
Ha ha:p same! Do i need help? (on second thoughts don,t answer that!).

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Omg I just watched the htsm, now I know that they are completely off their heads. Honestly who in their right mind would sit there and go on and on about their own filth and disgusting habits and then nitty declares she is a domestic goddess:sick::sick::sick::sick:. All I could think about was the other loose women and what would ruth, gloria, andrea well all of them really think of the filthy pig they have to work with, her lifestyle is so far removed from theirs. Hilarious comments from helen in south africa, she can't be for real can she?

• Sick
  • Haha
They just put up a vid about hygiene it was disgusting the things they admitted to.
I braced myself and managed about 10 minutes(well thats 10 minutes i,ll never get back but hey its not as if i have a jam packed schedule right now!) :whistle: Anyway i think it gives new meaning to the phrase airing your dirty laundry in public! Not that we would expect anything less from this gruesome twosome! Yes i was warned;) but did i listen! Just had to add one of the comments i could not resist.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The comments on the Hello Page are getting funnier and funnier. I've just read the 1st 10 comments and they are spot on including this one
I just checked how many comments are on other Hello videos.
The first few videos (even the ones about the Royals) have 1 or 2 comments.
The ‘Nitty Nora in Lockdown‘ one has 425.😂
Even Princess Beatrice’s wedding only got 23 comments!

Yes but she,s a doMESStic goddess!:unsure: and in nadia,s head that makes it alright!
God that women could find justification/excuses for anything its quite a talent she has!

Ha ha:p same! Do i need help? (on second thoughts don,t answer that!).
DOh, the MESS gives me TICs. GOD!dess

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
[QUOTE=".😂

DOh, the MESS gives me TICs. GOD!dess
[/QUOTE]

I think that would make a brilliant thread title !

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh my days...their latest HTSM ....how they can sit and admit to the disgusting way they live their life is beyond me....no shame at all...🤢
I agree however check out his response to nadia regarding living in such squaloro_O.
Get this according to him its because they are such rebels and non conformists!
They hate being told what to do and having to do anything that they don,t like!
He seems to think that he is some kind of mean and moody teenager ala James dean rebel without a cause or clue in his case!
I feel bad for maddie and kiki who are the actual teenagers having such pathetic/infantile role models if they ever turn out normal/ok it will be despite of and not because of such irresponsible parents!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.