Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't watched their latest vlog but since they have been with Gleam they seem to use Lisa more and more for their vlogs...this is such a typical Gleam thing... their youtubers need the obligatory best friend, a pet dog/cat and a book deal.
Bet it stings when so many subs say how much they love Lisa and that she should have her own YouTube channel.😊
Just like in the days when Nuddy did vlogs with Kaye, she has to be louder and more animated when Lisa’s around.
She’s like a bossy child.
The one we all loved to hate at school.
Lisa would do so well with a YouTube channel-
She’s reasonably well presented, could do good makeup/crafting/artistic/cookery tutorials.
Her kids have a lovely energy to them and can articulate well/have Genuinely interesting opinions, her husband is likeable and easy on the eye, she has a clean and well kept home.... etc etc etc

Reactions: 17
I looked at quite a few nadia and kaye vudeis on Facebook last night. I didn't realise there were so many, I was looking for the one about nits that @Seeking clarity showed yesterday.
Firstly what I found was why I used to like watching the channel, it was light hearted, humourus, and nice to watch.
Upon reflection I have NEVER seen a more perfect example of the definition of the saying "Chalk and Cheese".

It's absolutely incredible how theyve gone from that to where they are today, talking about filthy underwear left all over the house, zero self care, no desire to even get washed, all jyst lazy filth.

I'm non conformist in many respects but I live a clean and tidy life.

The decline in 2 years is incredibly telling with regards to the state of the mental health.

It's like a drug addict, with a youtube channel monetized to pay for his habit, talking his drugs everyday and other drug addicts agreeing with what he's saying whilst the rest of the world look on in disbelief!

Not until I saw the nadia n kaye vlogs from only 2 yrs ago did I realise jyst how much of a tailspin they are in. Scary!
They're on a total downward spiral,timebomb waiting to go off,and I cant wait to see it happen,hes the most egotistical person ,whose head is do far up his own arse he could bite his tonsils,his arrogance really rips my knitting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm still recovering physically and emotionally from Ashley's "cover" of Dancing Queen.

🎶 Nads and Mark, Mads, Kiki, the Sawalha-Adderleyyyyyyyyyyys 🎶
I know it was scary. The poo poo bum bum t-shirt was something else.:LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m in his Facebook group and the subs have made a video for Mark and Nadia to tell them thank you for all that they do for them. I have watched it and it’s sickening!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m in his Facebook group and the subs have made a video for Mark and Nadia to tell them thank you for all that they do for them. I have watched it and it’s sickening!
No matter how bad life gets, it's never going to be 'making a thank you video for our overlords Mark and Nadia' bad.

That t shirt has probably sold more units than the homeschooling home education book.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good god ,what is wrong with these people

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They're on a total downward spiral,timebomb waiting to go off,and I cant wait to see it happen,hes the most egotistical person ,whose head is do far up his own arse he could bite his tonsils,his arrogance really rips my knitting.
this is probably one of the best comments I’ve read in a very long time.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t want to put thumbs down on latest vlog coz Lisa put in so much effort making that chair and her son did an excellent job filming .( I didn’t get motion sickness watching it)
But naughty Nadia and her NON-SOCIAL distancing.
Funny we never see her hug Nanny Di like that and she’s in the bubble.
It makes me wonder who else she hugs?? LW Supermarket sweep??

Reactions: 13
I don’t want to put thumbs down on latest vlog coz Lisa put in so much effort making that chair and her son did an excellent job filming .( I didn’t get motion sickness watching it)
But naughty Nadia and her NON-SOCIAL distancing.
Funny we never see her hug Nanny Di like that and she’s in the bubble.
It makes me wonder who else she hugs?? LW Supermarket sweep??
Good point re: Nanny Di hugs.😡

Night shift tonight 10:30pm 👀
Get over at about 09:50 and have a pre-vlog chat with all those waiting in the wings. Tell a few home truths! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I looked at quite a few nadia and kaye vudeis on Facebook last night. I didn't realise there were so many, I was looking for the one about nits that @Seeking clarity showed yesterday.
Firstly what I found was why I used to like watching the channel, it was light hearted, humourus, and nice to watch.
Upon reflection I have NEVER seen a more perfect example of the definition of the saying "Chalk and Cheese".

It's absolutely incredible how theyve gone from that to where they are today, talking about filthy underwear left all over the house, zero self care, no desire to even get washed, all jyst lazy filth.

I'm non conformist in many respects but I live a clean and tidy life.

The decline in 2 years is incredibly telling with regards to the state of the mental health.

It's like a drug addict, with a youtube channel monetized to pay for his habit, talking his drugs everyday and other drug addicts agreeing with what he's saying whilst the rest of the world look on in disbelief!

Not until I saw the nadia n kaye vlogs from only 2 yrs ago did I realise jyst how much of a tailspin they are in. Scary!
Imagine what the rest of the 'family,' the real family are going through!

Reactions: 6
Check out 18.59 mins into the vlog - Lisa's husband mentions something about a witch and Mark says don't mention witches whatever you do! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The worst part is that they have two daughters in that house and they have friends round, how are maddie and Kiki not mortified at their mates seeing and being in that disgusting filth hovel, visitors must use the toilet 🤢 and what must their mates make of manky, greasy hair long dirty fingernails🤢, being creepy and pervy thinking he’s funny, that moronic fake laugh he does
That's why they've got rid of most of the family, the ones they can't bully sit on the sidelines. I think Teddy & Bobbie do a pretty good job trying to keep a sense of grace amongst it all..

Reactions: 7
What's with the romper suit thing she's wearing?. You are 55 years old woman! You don't have to dress in the latest fashions, but you could at least try to look presentable for once.

What a freaking state!

Check out 18.59 mins into the vlog - Lisa's husband mentions something about a witch and Mark says don't mention witches whatever you do!

And.....😏... around 33:12 when Lisa and Nuddy are behaving like two naughty kids in school, they start poking each other:
Lisa- (poke) “infected,fleabag,NITS,”
Nuddy repeats “NITS”
But Lisa has lost it realising what she’s said.
Has to wipe the tears away.😂
I am certain Lisa takes the piss out of both of them but they think she’s laughing WITH them and not AT them.
I am sure Lisa’s smarter than we give her credit for.😬

Reactions: 12
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:The vlog is once again promoting something - Dina's art box.:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: The paints which look like something out of Poundland are SOOOOOOOOOO good.

Why are they doing lives at 10:30pm?

What's with the romper suit thing she's wearing?. You are 55 years old woman! You don't have to dress in the latest fashions, but you could at least try to look presentable for once.

What a freaking state!
It was a freebie, she's lived in the thing for weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Telegraph article has Kiki aged 14. Of course she has been aged up! It says she was taken out of school 7 years ago because of anxiety with it. So she was 6! And they say it was because the private prep school they had chosen for her was the wrong school. It also says that they then removed Maddie from school after she had just started secondary school because she was being bullied, but Mark was concerned because she would be starting GCSE’s and he didn’t want that affecting. Hmmmm you don’t start GCSE’s at 11!

The article also says that Mark also had his two older daughters from a previous relationship educated in a mainstream school. Hmmmm try two previous relationships and I doubt he had much say in how they were educated!
Yes... Fleur and Izzy seem very smart girls! Obviously have mothers with their head screwed on. Maybe why Nads seems so threatened by them, shes often made a dig regarding the exs.

• Angry
Manky must be continually on his computer ready to delete comments he doesnt like, he obviously doesnt have anything to do although he says he is so busy with meetings, he means busy deleting comments he doesnt like
what a sad, sad life

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.