Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from spending almost every waking hour on her phone and making mamma spaghetti nitty doesn't do a lot. When she went to the garden centre with dina it was dina pushing the trolley, same when she went to tk maxx dina was carrying all the things nitty bought. Queen nadia and her lady-in-waiting:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
I'm not sure making mamma spaghetti is doing much either, other than causing a worldwide shortage of olive oil.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have to say it's been nice seeing he's made more of an effort lately! He's clearly washing more often and washing his hair, he'll see he feels better in himself just by making a few small changes. I agree with those that say he's better on lives without Nadia too.
Glad to see he admitted he'd been "a moody bastard" to Nanny Di - When those two were meeting up during lockdown without Nadia & miserable Maddie he was far nicer to her.

In his latest Instagram picture, they're all wearing masks and Maddie is making two gun gestures 🙄🙄 Thinking she's all 'gangster' when really she looks like an idiot!
He’s only admitted to be a moody bastard because it was commented on. It won’t stop him being like that with his mother when the camera isn’t rolling.

He is in North Wales filming the car show thing he presents :) :) ;)
Oh I could easily nip into North Wales to give him one of my looks 😡 I’m only twenty minutes away 😄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Feel really slighted today, and this is how he gets to me. On starting to watch the coffee moaning, a sub asked why people give a thumbs down. Manky said, because they are sad

I've just been watching that as you posted.

He is talking about the haters, about how they will always be there if you put yourself out, but also about the future plans

I think he is humbler now, without Nads next to him

Almost feel sorry for him

Lol! It would be convenient for Mark if people were only giving a thumbs down because they were sad. Don't take him seriously.

Reactions: 2
I see Julia has created a very professional looking video to promote Dina’s art boxes. There was mention in a recent vlog that Nadia was going to show the content of the box...but no further mention? I know those boxes aren’t worth what’s being charged, but it’s the principle of supporting Dina with the project that I admire Julia for putting that effort in, and seeing as there won’t be much profit in the project, she’ll have done that for free and is giving the video as much exposure as she can by pinning it to the top of her Twitter.

It irritates me, not that I’d want to buy the art box, that all the times Dina cooks, picks things up from the shops, house and dog-sits, willingly appears in the vlogs for no gain to herself and who knows what else, including caring for their parents when needed...because I remember in the video where Betty took Maddie to LW and Betty went home ill, Nadia then vlogged later that day from her garden saying how worried she was for her mother and would know more when Dina sent her an update...so it’s clear if the parents need support it’s not Nadia who makes the effort to walk next door to do anything practical for them, even though she only works 2 days a week and Dina (might) Work 5.

So for all her sister does to support her, and yes she has mentioned and instagrammed the art boxes so hasn’t ignored Dina’s project, but compare that with Julia’s thought, time and effort into creating a professional advert that Dina could use far and wide to promote herself and and friends project, and you can see how little effort Nadia has put in.

Mark is a director ffs, so in theory has the skills to produce an advert, they live next door so could easily work together on it, yet it’s Julia who lives miles away who puts the effort in with nothing to personally gain by doing so.

It irks me that we don’t EVER see Mark or Nadia going out of their way to help/support others, everything seems to be completely on their terms, and they’ll only for example help Dina with her project if it suits them on that particular day to include it in a photo or vlog, and it’ll be minimum effort as they won’t tidy the background or prepare a script, or even bother to edit it to make it look as good as is possible.

It’s an example that has irritated me, but it’s representative of their whole attitude towards family and friends, we just don’t see them doing things for others, it’s very one-way and they only seem to do things with others if it creates ‘good’ vlog content (nanny di in the garden being the prime example), and nothing to actually help others just out of care, which they are so big-headed that if they did, I am 99% sure they’d be mentioning/filming it.
Couldn't agree more. :)

Looks like hello mag have stopped paying for her lies for now:unsure:no new story for a whole week

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh my, there appears to be more talk of Mark’s dysmorphia in the latest upload....🤦‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻🤦🏽

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Anyone watch the last night shift? (Caroline flack/katie price vlog), nitty tells manky to ‘duck off’...its quite an intense nasty moment between them. Hes clearly doing her head in...and probs why hes being alone since.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone watch the last night shift? (Caroline flack/katie price vlog), nitty tells manky to ‘duck off’...its quite an intense nasty moment between them. Hes clearly doing her head in...and probs why hes being alone since.
Yes, very uncomfortable watching!

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure I can bring myself to watch the rest of the Hometime. After months of banging on about the Covid-related restrictions, they are including footage where they again claim they misunderstood. Willful or conscious disregard of the rules is not the same as misunderstanding. These are the same people that earlier claimed in a now deleted comment that their holiday guests had been self isolating prior to the trip - also bo!!&:ks!

I’m reading comments on here but can’t bring myself to watch them..everything about them irritates me..I think it’s the smugness as they sit there gloating

Reactions: 7
OMG , did anyone see the state of that disgusting sponge she's "cleaning" with in the new home time ?

• Sick
She's on loose women liar liar liar!!! Says manky and her are shy about showing their naked bodies off to each other, what a load of cr@p!! Wasn't he just telling her on one of the lives this week to get her tits out, he's always throwing sexual comments at her in front of hundreds of people. She said she has been brought up to cover up well she practically had it all out in her madonna pose (yuk yuk yuk). She such a bloody liar lives in cloud cuckoo land.

The tumble drier has probably conked out with the massive amount of washing they put in every few months. Never mind she'll be on her phone begging for a new freebie one anytime soon.
I had to switch it off. I just couldn't bear listening to her lies.😠 How can she possibly say she's shy about showing her body after all the things we've seen of her on social media. Surely the other LW on the panel don't watch her vlogs as they all seem to believe her. It annoys me that they give her the anchor job. What the heck is that accent she puts on, is it becauae she's nervous? It sounds awful.

I wonder where @Seeking clarity is! Haven't seen her around here for ages. :(
@kais93 I've been thinking the same. I hope she's OK 😒

Last edited:
I think this is actually really sad. Does he hope he’s going to bump into one of his old cronies and they can catch up over the good old days. I’d feel awful if it was my husband retracing old haunts, I’d feel upset for him. 🙁
i think everyone he knew dumped him, he must have been a pain in the arse being absolutely tit faced all the time =who would want to hang around with him?

Yes, very uncomfortable watching!
what time frame is it on as dont want to give them the viewing stat by trying to find it. thanks in advance

Oh my, there appears to be more talk of Mark’s dysmorphia in the latest upload....🤦‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻🤦🏽
That's one thing that really pisses me off with them, his body dysmorphia oh and hers but she'll strip off if there's money to be made, mental health etc, he has ( or she has) the money for councelling, I'm a great believer in karma so hope it bites them with all the lies they've said.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.