Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on loose women liar liar liar!!! Says manky and her are shy about showing their naked bodies off to each other, what a load of cr@p!! Wasn't he just telling her on one of the lives this week to get her tits out, he's always throwing sexual comments at her in front of hundreds of people. She said she has been brought up to cover up well she practically had it all out in her madonna pose (yuk yuk yuk). She such a bloody liar lives in cloud cuckoo land.

They normally use the tumble drier even though they're always going on about the environment ... this is the first time i've seen washing drying; even they thought they couldn't possibly tumble-dry on the hottest day of the year.
The tumble drier has probably conked out with the massive amount of washing they put in every few months. Never mind she'll be on her phone begging for a new freebie one anytime soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She's on loose women liar liar liar!!! Says manky and her are shy about showing their naked bodies off to each other, what a load of cr@p!! Wasn't he just telling her on one of the lives this week to get her tits out, he's always throwing sexual comments at her in front of hundreds of people. She said she has been brought up to cover up well she practically had it all out in her madonna pose (yuk yuk yuk). She such a bloody liar lives in cloud cuckoo land.
And she deliberately tucked her knickers up her arse so her cheeks were hanging out for the cellulite Pics...

• Sick
Reactions: 6
he's always throwing sexual comments at her in front of hundreds of people.

👆:LOL: Gold!
This is it in a nutshell. Whilst M talks as if it's the trolls people (like me) who only swing by to (n) who have the problem, he spends his days wittering at a couple of hundred of his 100,000+ submissives and pleading with them to give him a thumbs up. Sad. I don't take any convincing.

Reactions: 6
Mark is slightly more bearable on his own because him and the plant based queen are not good for each other. They can't communicate properly without a camera in hand and silly baby voices. There is too much resentment there. Mark resents Nad for being the star (obviously insisting the channel change and include his name). Whenever he calls her "nadia off the telly" you can hear his teeth gritting. He is constantly trying to show her up and humiliate her.
He resents her for not being able to run off to soho and drink himself into an oblivion. I've never known an alcoholic harp on about missing it so much...like he is doing everyone else a huge favour by not drinking.
And she must resent him lazing around in her house whilst she brings the money in. I've noticed lately she refers to him as a "workaholic" which is a bizarre description of someone unemployed. Like she's trying to fool herself that he contributes something. He can't even cook dinner. And the way she went on about the handy man clearing the garden, how he was "perfect for the job and so strong" was obviously a dig said with malice. They just seem to either hype each other up into a frenzy or try and drag each other down.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Coz it’s not a family show, they talk smutty, they are all smutty and grimy, the house is disgusting, manky was sat there this morning looking his usually bloated sweaty grimy self talking total rubbish with washing on a rack behind him, absolute dossers, all the wasted talent that could be on loose women instead of wooden useless nitty, the way Brenda and Linda were looking at her every time she opened her big mouth, I’m sure the ratings must go down when she’s on
Mankys instagram,still going on about his drinking days ,its boring as tit,I know many people who gave up drinking many years ago,and they dont bang the feckin drum everyday about it,he needs to move on ,silly boring bastard

Reactions: 12
This is hilarious. His annual clothes wash. Its a beautiful day why not put the clothes outside. Thinks he's a professional, and has that in shot. Looks more and more like a sad loner, who constantly harps on about his glory days drinking in Soho. Truth is he misses it. Being married to that old baggage makes him miserable. Keeping up the pretence will only lead to a bigger breakdown when it happens.
Yes he clearly pines for the times he had in Soho, his old drinking days. It’s still so important to him, he’s still goes there a lot doesn’t he? I think it’s indicative of how he’s handling being sober - not well.

Reactions: 10
Yes he clearly pines for the times he had in Soho, his old drinking days. It’s still so important to him, he’s still goes there a lot doesn’t he? I think it’s indicative of how he’s handling being sober - not well.
That's right he goes to the same places all the time. Like going back to the scene of the crime. He even goes to the AA meetings in town. (pre-covid).
I would be there back in the day, but don't go on about the drunken Soho days. He lives in the past hence his depression. Never met a recovering addict who goes on and on about it so much. Maybe if he really recovered he would have to stop rolling around as a victim. If he retrained or did some voluntary work as someone on here suggested, he could progress. He needs a kick up the arse whilst deleting comments in his toy cave.

• Heart
washing drying in the back ground? Why though? They have a laundry room, garden - anywhere else but not where you’re filming - surely!!!
Because people have said on here they never see washing Anywhere is their home 😃😃. Can’t be a coincidence can it?

• Haha
I think this is actually really sad. Does he hope he’s going to bump into one of his old cronies and they can catch up over the good old days. I’d feel awful if it was my husband retracing old haunts, I’d feel upset for him. 🙁

Reactions: 8

The tumble drier has probably conked out with the massive amount of washing they put in every few months. Never mind she'll be on her phone begging for a new freebie one anytime soon.

he has said on the vlog hes very lucky because N is very naughty in bed, so what do they do in bed, sit there staring at each other fully clothed? what rot she talks - she never misses an opporunity to take her kit off or expose her tits

That's right he goes to the same places all the time. Like going back to the scene of the crime. He even goes to the AA meetings in town. (pre-covid).
I would be there back in the day, but don't go on about the drunken Soho days. He lives in the past hence his depression. Never met a recovering addict who goes on and on about it so much. Maybe if he really recovered he would have to stop rolling around as a victim. If he retrained or did some voluntary work as someone on here suggested, he could progress. He needs a kick up the arse whilst deleting comments in his toy cave.
he should learn to live with drinking sensibly as its obvs ruined his life that he cant drink he is not happy in sobriety and cant move foreard because of it - he is pointless person. BEt he was a right letch when he was drunk - urggggggggg

• Heart
They both lie. Both have a history of cheating and abusing alcohol. Nitty said he hadn't seen her tits since 2007. Well the rest of us have.:LOL:
Strange he had to put the Vodka next to all the other drinks (please buy some decent expresso cups). Protesting a bit too much Manky, about it being a drink from the past. ;)

Has she actually taken them to Birmingham on her own? On the hottest day of the year what a Muppet

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she’ll mention former LW Katie Price’s broken feet? She’s another loser, I can’t abide her either. They both have a lot in common. Both bigheaded look at me aren’t I gorgeous fools. Neither do any housework and live in squalor. Neither do much for their own kids because the most important thing is themselves.
These two irritants and the male version Paddy Guinness I despise so much it hurts 🤬👊

Re Paddy McGuinness we went shopping in Wilmslow & Alderley Edge yesterday and passed the beauty salon where his wife sometimes goes. I told my husband if I spot him anywhere I’d give him one of my looks. Husband laughed saying, d’you think he’d care...Ha ha he’s right but it would make me feel good 😌
He is in North Wales filming the car show thing he presents :) :) ;)

Reactions: 2
I have to say it's been nice seeing he's made more of an effort lately! He's clearly washing more often and washing his hair, he'll see he feels better in himself just by making a few small changes. I agree with those that say he's better on lives without Nadia too.
Glad to see he admitted he'd been "a moody bastard" to Nanny Di - When those two were meeting up during lockdown without Nadia & miserable Maddie he was far nicer to her.

In his latest Instagram picture, they're all wearing masks and Maddie is making two gun gestures 🙄🙄 Thinking she's all 'gangster' when really she looks like an idiot!

• Wow
In his latest Instagram picture, they're all wearing masks and Maddie is making two gun gestures 🙄🙄 Thinking she's all 'gangster' when really she looks like an idiot!
Well, of course, she was raised in the ghetto, don't you know? ;)

• Haha
I see Julia has created a very professional looking video to promote Dina’s art boxes. There was mention in a recent vlog that Nadia was going to show the content of the box...but no further mention? I know those boxes aren’t worth what’s being charged, but it’s the principle of supporting Dina with the project that I admire Julia for putting that effort in, and seeing as there won’t be much profit in the project, she’ll have done that for free and is giving the video as much exposure as she can by pinning it to the top of her Twitter.

It irritates me, not that I’d want to buy the art box, that all the times Dina cooks, picks things up from the shops, house and dog-sits, willingly appears in the vlogs for no gain to herself and who knows what else, including caring for their parents when needed...because I remember in the video where Betty took Maddie to LW and Betty went home ill, Nadia then vlogged later that day from her garden saying how worried she was for her mother and would know more when Dina sent her an update...so it’s clear if the parents need support it’s not Nadia who makes the effort to walk next door to do anything practical for them, even though she only works 2 days a week and Dina (might) Work 5.

So for all her sister does to support her, and yes she has mentioned and instagrammed the art boxes so hasn’t ignored Dina’s project, but compare that with Julia’s thought, time and effort into creating a professional advert that Dina could use far and wide to promote herself and and friends project, and you can see how little effort Nadia has put in.

Mark is a director ffs, so in theory has the skills to produce an advert, they live next door so could easily work together on it, yet it’s Julia who lives miles away who puts the effort in with nothing to personally gain by doing so.

It irks me that we don’t EVER see Mark or Nadia going out of their way to help/support others, everything seems to be completely on their terms, and they’ll only for example help Dina with her project if it suits them on that particular day to include it in a photo or vlog, and it’ll be minimum effort as they won’t tidy the background or prepare a script, or even bother to edit it to make it look as good as is possible.

It’s an example that has irritated me, but it’s representative of their whole attitude towards family and friends, we just don’t see them doing things for others, it’s very one-way and they only seem to do things with others if it creates ‘good’ vlog content (nanny di in the garden being the prime example), and nothing to actually help others just out of care, which they are so big-headed that if they did, I am 99% sure they’d be mentioning/filming it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Apart from spending almost every waking hour on her phone and making mamma spaghetti nitty doesn't do a lot. When she went to the garden centre with dina it was dina pushing the trolley, same when she went to tk maxx dina was carrying all the things nitty bought. Queen nadia and her lady-in-waiting:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

• Sad
Is it just marks utube channell now as it's just him on the morning moans and his popcorn junkies .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.