Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can they keep taking money off people when the dont put any content out what they do is boring old ****.

Reactions: 11
How can they keep taking money off people when the dont put any content out what they do is boring old ****.
Because they need to pay for their holidays, nights away and takeaways!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Does anybody think we're going to see Nadia on I'm A Celebrity this year?
Is that one of the TV projects they couldn't talk about that she's having the Coronavirus test for?

Rumours are that it will be filmed in a castle in Wales 🤔
Oh no, I hope not 😣

Reactions: 4
Does anybody think we're going to see Nadia on I'm A Celebrity this year?
Is that one of the TV projects they couldn't talk about that she's having the Coronavirus test for?

Rumours are that it will be filmed in a castle in Wales 🤔
Perhaps she should. Her super subs/fans will avidly watch her as she shows them the real version of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I found this persepctive on parenting from N interesting. Cherie really tries to make her listen but N has had her manny/taxidriver at home propping things up since she got bored of being a mum and forced him into rehab.

Reactions: 5

I found this persepctive on parenting from N interesting. Cherie really tries to make her listen but N has had her manny/taxidriver at home propping things up since she got bored of being a mum and forced him into rehab.
Amazing how things have changed. Kiki is 12 now and has been allowed to go to the park and wander around their ‘rough area’ unchaperoned for quite some time. Nitty is so full of lies I don’t think she knows what’s true and what’s made up anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nitty allows her kids to do whatever they want, who knows what 12 year old kiki is looking at on social media and who is looking at her. Didn't her and kaye write a book on child safety on the internet, I'm astounded that kaye got involved with her on this she must know that nitty, as they have been friends for years, has done nothing to protect her own kids Maybe I'm completely wrong about kaye but she comes across as responsible, intelligent and caring and it's a bit of a mystery what she sees in that lying toerag as a friend.

Reactions: 11
So she reassured Kiki that the camera wasn’t on her, then filmed Kiki walking behind her down the staircase, instigated by Nadia because Kiki was happy to stay in her room, as it was obviously essential to film Kiki showing where the food was hidden. They could have done that segment with just the shout from Kiki saying she knew where the food was and then cut to Nadia once it had been retrieved. Kiki is clearly requesting to not be on camera, looks like she wants no involvement with the vlogs, yet not only do they talk about her, shout to her when she is out of shot, they also don’t keep to their word when assuring her she isn’t on film. Do they not understand that not wanting to be on camera is not just not wanting to be directly in front of the camera talking into it, it means at the very minimum not having the face shown at all, and at the maximum not being heard or even spoken about.
Yes I noticed that ( Kiki asking not to be filmed)
Funny how Editor Manky didn’t see or hear that.
When Kiki is older she might decide to sue her parents or at least get her share of the £1.99 sub fee;)

Amazing how things have changed. Kiki is 12 now and has been allowed to go to the park and wander around their ‘rough area’ unchaperoned for quite some time. Nitty is so full of lies I don’t think she knows what’s true and what’s made up anymore.
Interest she’s says Maddie wasn’t allowed to travel to school by herself, it makes you wonder who wanted the Homeschooling more? Maddie or Nadia.
Now N has them both totally under her control.
Someone mentioned ...Why doesn’t Mark by his own dates? Yes put the £1.99’s to good use Mark 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They really do think people have no life and are just sitting waiting to watch them don't they..............actually i guess some of their groupies are
That’s discusting for their ‘family’ of subs ......There must be some advantage to n&m for the subs to keep entering their utube page .

I see Julia has created a very professional looking video to promote Dina’s art boxes. There was mention in a recent vlog that Nadia was going to show the content of the box...but no further mention? I know those boxes aren’t worth what’s being charged, but it’s the principle of supporting Dina with the project that I admire Julia for putting that effort in, and seeing as there won’t be much profit in the project, she’ll have done that for free and is giving the video as much exposure as she can by pinning it to the top of her Twitter.

It irritates me, not that I’d want to buy the art box, that all the times Dina cooks, picks things up from the shops, house and dog-sits, willingly appears in the vlogs for no gain to herself and who knows what else, including caring for their parents when needed...because I remember in the video where Betty took Maddie to LW and Betty went home ill, Nadia then vlogged later that day from her garden saying how worried she was for her mother and would know more when Dina sent her an update...so it’s clear if the parents need support it’s not Nadia who makes the effort to walk next door to do anything practical for them, even though she only works 2 days a week and Dina (might) Work 5.

So for all her sister does to support her, and yes she has mentioned and instagrammed the art boxes so hasn’t ignored Dina’s project, but compare that with Julia’s thought, time and effort into creating a professional advert that Dina could use far and wide to promote herself and and friends project, and you can see how little effort Nadia has put in.

Mark is a director ffs, so in theory has the skills to produce an advert, they live next door so could easily work together on it, yet it’s Julia who lives miles away who puts the effort in with nothing to personally gain by doing so.

It irks me that we don’t EVER see Mark or Nadia going out of their way to help/support others, everything seems to be completely on their terms, and they’ll only for example help Dina with her project if it suits them on that particular day to include it in a photo or vlog, and it’ll be minimum effort as they won’t tidy the background or prepare a script, or even bother to edit it to make it look as good as is possible.

It’s an example that has irritated me, but it’s representative of their whole attitude towards family and friends, we just don’t see them doing things for others, it’s very one-way and they only seem to do things with others if it creates ‘good’ vlog content (nanny di in the garden being the prime example), and nothing to actually help others just out of care, which they are so big-headed that if they did, I am 99% sure they’d be mentioning/filming it.
Well said Eyespy, you have a good eye for detail 🔍🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I see that shy body dysmorphic Nitty is flaunting her body for everyone again over on instagram. She bloody loves herself.
I commentated on this last night, no way they suffer with this, I know someone who has it, she can't even look in a mirror and wears baggy shapeless clothes, that's what really pisses me off with these 2, they have every ailment and phobia going, they are liars and are screwing their subs out of money, shame on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
In the new home time, Nadia again compares Maddie and Kiki.

She says 'poor Maddie got the brunt of us' and then immediately contrasts it with 'but what I like about Kiki is she likes quiet... Her essence is different'. She later says Kiki is the 'only one who can be trusted with half the kitchen'. It's quite subtle, but that would really erode my confidence if my that were my mum talking about me to the public.

It may be my perception, but it feels like they consistently imply Maddie is the negative whereas Kiki is the positive (in their own words, not mine... skinny, pretty, clean, organised, sensible).

Last edited:
I see they have gone away for the night even though she is so anxious about the virus! This disappearing for hours and not doing their usual lives worries me for their vulnerable subs. They don’t care about them at all. They suck them in and take their money but whatever we think about it, some of them are dependent on Nadia and Mark. Just tell them you are going away instead of disappearing for hours and making vulnerable people worry.
they do this often as they go for some hows yourfather as cant do it at the house with the girls there

Reactions: 2
Nadia wrongly blaming Mark for eating the dates and then refusing to apologise while laughing is peak Nadia. Can you imagine if Mark wrongly accused her of something? He'd never hear the end of it and she'd be fuming!

I also have to laugh at Nadia saying 'I had LOADS of peanut butter brands approach but I HAD to choose this one as it's the best'. Does she really think we believe that? What is it about Nadia that has specifically peanut butter brands (and only peanut butter since she hasn't promoted anything noteworthy before...) throwing themselves at her?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He hasn't seen her tits since 2008 (she said it on loose women) so maybe tonight's his lucky night.....
He eluded to the fact that he got lucky last night by making a sleazy remark whilst talking about social distancing 🤢

• Sick
Nadia is talking absolute rubbish about how looking at a screen is causing masses of young people to literally have tunnel vision and for their eyes to permanently be tilted towards the nose. She's no scientist, that's for sure!

She even gives us an 'exercise' to do 3 or 4 times per day to 'wake up your vision' and prevent it. What is she on?!

Reactions: 1
Noticed how they make cryptic remarks sometimes. Nitty mentioned something about a drama going on. Why bother mentioning it. When she was at the cafe, she showed her true colours. Wonder who she was thinking bitchy thoughts about. But she's so kind, because she thinks one thing and wishes them well! You just know her and Manky witch about people, because they are jealous. Snide yes Manky that sums you both up.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.