Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark doesn't have time to read all the comments? What rubbish! They don't get that many comments anyway and we know he reads them because he deletes most of them!! Think the subs need to start asking for evidence proving their money is going to all these charities.

Edited to say...He has obviously been reading here again because it was mentioned recently about the fact they don't answer subs!

Reactions: 12
I think a lot of us were taken in by her in the past.
We were because we saw the attractive, bubbly, life and soul of the party on loose women but now we've seen the real nadia at home with her family scruffy, childish, completely in love with her self, neglects her kids dogs and housework and is married to an hole. She is so fake and we have seen right through her and our like of her has turned into hate. She might tart herself up for loose women but I think she looks like she's put a lot of weight on and her face looks bloated.

Reactions: 14

Whilst the Tick Tok dancing is truly tragic, N is washed, coiffed and dressed - she's even wearing shoes! Maddie and Kiki must be breathing a sigh of relief that she's left her lycra and dressing gown at home and the camera work is decent, for once. M will be writing and editing knocking one off in his boy cave to Linda's moves.

I love Brenda Edwards' response at 2:22 - her children are not embarrased of her own social media, as she's barely on there.
They beg her to 'perform' for social media as she's a talented singer and has interesting opinions. Oh, and Saira's businessman husband is now getting sick of Instagram, saying: "Get a Life". I can't believe N the talentless wassock is making it all about her being a woman of a certain age who won't be told to 'disappear' or behave in a certain way. Surely, the LW producers could have unearthed the footage of N scratching her vadge or spouting lies and begging for money to illustrate how free and inspirational this aging star is. Perhaps there's someone in the land who's not familiar with Mama's Spaghetti ...

I wonder why they showed examples of Saira and Linda on social media but not the Swadderley's 'Family' Show? :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just went and had a loo, he mentions the "dopamine hit" for a shout out...dopamine hit was mentioned here very very recently and he has never mentioned it before, he can't make it anymore obvious he reads here. He learns a lot from this thread so I can see why he can't keep away!

Reactions: 7
I think I must be one of the few who was never taken in by her. Mostly because I hate show offs and big heads and people who love themselves. I only have to be around someone like that for five minutes to see what sort they are. The only reason I began watching the vlogs was because of Kaye. It was entertaining watching them doing ordinary things like walking to work and vlogmass was fun to watch back then too.
But no, people like Nadia do my nut in. How her work mates tolerate her is one of life’s mysteries....

Reactions: 5
oh i just have to come here and rant i can,t hold it back anymore. I was a fan of nadia,s from what seems like an age ago.
My son is the same age as maddie i liked her on eastenders and i thought at the time she was a more sultry/exotic and yet accessible version of julia! When she brought out her cookbook i loved its earthy laid back vibe and her jordanian/bedouin heritage gave it a different flavour.
I loved the tales of her growing up and visiting her dad on location and giving us all an insight into lovable and yet eccentric family members. I emphasised about her being the daughter of an immigrant (as i,m married to one myself) and found fascinating both the culture shock and yet the humour and good will that seeped through whenever she discussed betty and teddy. I thought this is a women after my own heart warm and down to earth and loving of both family and hearth.
For a while she seemed to have it all the books the national newspaper column the tv shows and she always seemed to be friendly and fun. The kind of women you could imagine having a laugh and a good chat with. So i followed her career with interest not a super obsessed fan but as i said she seemed relatabe and likeable.
I liked the fact that she was comfortable in her own skin and though a bit lager than most it some how fit in with her larger than life personality and general joie de vie.
Well fast forward a few years to the start of the vlogs and so far so good or so i thought.
She was still happy go lucky full of life a bit chaotic and melodramatic but hey every high has its low point as well!
So i did enjoy it and again i thought well good for you nadia living it large why not?
It was infectious her laugh her good spirits and even if she idolised her husband i thought oh isn,t that sweet after so many years of marriage she still is romantic and has the hots for him. (i thought well their is stull hope for all of us then!)
Now after watching the lockdown vlogs and after coming here and reading about how they conned money from vunerable subs and seeing the way she basically owithout any sense of shame strips off at the drop of a hat neglects her duties as a mother brags and then begs to be gifted things i feel like i also have been hoodwinked
She lives only for self promotion no matter how desperate she is a hypocrite of the first order dishes it out with relish but is never accountable. Is a hypocondriaic a spendthrift never mind loose women she has loose morals. She sets a terrible example to her 2 daughters grooming them for a life of both failure and exploitation but hey its ok as long as they are both pretty and can be sexually objectified sonetohing that she herself seems to take perverse pride in
Hey guys thanks for the mammaries!
Oh how i wish she would come back in another life time as flat chested then maybe she would have to develop half a brain cell or shock horror some genuine talent!
As she would no longer have to rely solely on her rather dubious titallation(pun intended) method. Namely the carressing of herself and marks ego! Hey whoever said she could not multitask! What a skill to emulate!
Its like carry on nadia and as if the seventies never ended! Could we not just send her back in a time capsule.?
Just a thought because she is living in another era as is her deluded husband living in the past when he was such a player/next big thing genius broadcaster/ producer/whatever
The sad sad thing in all of this of course is that if they had only pulled their fingers out they really could be living the dream that they seld their souls for.
The work shy ingrates that they are got cocky (yes i bet nadia would love that word but not in this context!) and believed they were indeed special ahnd entitled and when victory came so near (hey she was on a roll ten years ago!) thought they had already won.
So why bother with petty little things like self respect and decenhcy and basic cleanliness when you can just coast through life on auto pilot/self destruction and have others pay for the privilege?
Sorry people rant over i really needed to say that to any one that wants to listen and if i,m honest to myself as well for being taken in by a pair of grifters!
Goodnight y,all
agree to it all, plus the fact that they went to Cornwall, and disregarded the rules and the safety of us all. They just thought it was OK to do exactly what they wanted, and now she's apparently depressed about covid not going away etc. one rule for them and the last straw for a lot of people.

Reactions: 10
The Mank man probably thought YT would open up offers of prooduction/director work where as in fact its exposed him for the idiot that he is and who the hell would want to employ him. He must have a bad reputation from when he worked - what 15 years ago?- as if he was so sought after he would never have been out of work. The man who hides behind a camera - the man with no name lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The lives are awful. They ‘interact’ in a really superficial way with people making comments, and Nadia rarely gets through a live without mentioning both the ‘sunday show’ and LW, so she is treating it like doing an advert. Last night she was in her dressing gown...just why...it’s a planned filming event, it’s not difficult to ensure she is fully dressed 5 mins before they are due to start. Mark uses them as a way to project his own issues constantly, many of their core subs have either mental health issues or other severe personal problems that they like to announce in the live chat. That just seems to be a way for them to get a ‘mention’, as neither make the effort to offer and in-depth advice, it’s always just ‘how awful’ etc. It would not shock me if some of the subs spilling their problems are making them up...just to get a ‘mention’.

Mark and Nadia really need to have a think about who their audience are, and what it is they are doing that is attracting what appear to be vulnerable people who then become reliant on them pushing out content and providing live chats constantly. Remember that you feature both your children and your address is online, so are exposing your children to the type of audience you attract.

Mark you really need to rethink the whole thing, focus on quality over quantity. Basic things such as checking everyone is fully dressed and there aren’t piles of washing or open drawers in the background of the shot. Stop filling time by randomly singing as well, if there isn’t content there don’t include fillers just to get the vlogs to a target length. When you are going to go live tell subs in the title what time and stick to it, don’t be letting people in the live chat wait for you to turn up, be punctual, and also switch off your phones. The vlogging is supposed to be a job for you, so be professional, when you are doing a live we see you both stopping to reply to emails, texting or answering mobiles, that wouldn’t be acceptable in live television so also should not happen during live vlogging. The vlogs you are putting out are entertaining many of your subs...but...they are unprofessional and will not stand in your favour when you are seeking work as a director, it’s all counterproductive in the long term.
washing drying in the back ground? Why though? They have a laundry room, garden - anywhere else but not where you’re filming - surely!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
washing drying in the back ground? Why though? They have a laundry room, garden - anywhere else but not where you’re filming - surely!!!
they wont have a washing line! thats far to normal for them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is hilarious. His annual clothes wash. Its a beautiful day why not put the clothes outside. Thinks he's a professional, and has that in shot. Looks more and more like a sad loner, who constantly harps on about his glory days drinking in Soho. Truth is he misses it. Being married to that old baggage makes him miserable. Keeping up the pretence will only lead to a bigger breakdown when it happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
they wont have a washing line! thats far to normal for them!!
They normally use the tumble drier even though they're always going on about the environment ... this is the first time i've seen washing drying; even they thought they couldn't possibly tumble-dry on the hottest day of the year.

Watched M this morning, and once again he was 'normal'. Infact, I think it shows if Nitty is removed he is quite interesting. What did make me smile was the acknowledgment of the clothes stand complete with washing, in full view.

Reactions: 3
I am sure it was done for our benefit to show that they do wash clothes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
There's nothing normal about him he's a nut bag. When he's on his own he's just self absorbed and dull. That's why he has no friends. Manky is pathetic with or with out Nitty. He just goes into hyperactive child mode when she's around. He talks utter shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she’ll mention former LW Katie Price’s broken feet? She’s another loser, I can’t abide her either. They both have a lot in common. Both bigheaded look at me aren’t I gorgeous fools. Neither do any housework and live in squalor. Neither do much for their own kids because the most important thing is themselves.
These two irritants and the male version Paddy Guinness I despise so much it hurts 🤬👊

I wonder if she’ll mention former LW Katie Price’s broken feet? She’s another loser, I can’t abide her either. They both have a lot in common. Both bigheaded look at me aren’t I gorgeous fools. Neither do any housework and live in squalor. Neither do much for their own kids because the most important thing is themselves.
These two irritants and the male version Paddy Guinness I despise so much it hurts 🤬👊
Re Paddy McGuinness we went shopping in Wilmslow & Alderley Edge yesterday and passed the beauty salon where his wife sometimes goes. I told my husband if I spot him anywhere I’d give him one of my looks. Husband laughed saying, d’you think he’d care...Ha ha he’s right but it would make me feel good 😌

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Loose Women going off today - she has just been on T Morning preview and she does look dirty especially around the eyes, maybe last nights makeup as they are having to do their own. I watched for 2 mins, can’t stomach nitty for any longer, always switch off when her and Stacey are on, totally ruin the show, she’s horrendous, Linda and Brenda looking at her prattling on, thinking what a dumb useless cow she really is
Manky & skanky just need to get off YouTube..for anyone that thinks they are wonderful needs there heads tested
She really is a simpleton on these “lives” . Big droopy face pulled into caricature’s of emotion....now happy.....now sad.....now caring......now thoughtful..... all without having any sort of full understanding of the issues ( except what she read online or in SM). You could walk through her intellect without wetting your socks...,,
Just caught up on the night shift - are they both drunk? Carrying on like a pair of imbeciles again. The tickling is beyond embarrassing. Then he thinks it’s hilarious to throw eggs at her.
He looked terrible on tonights live. Bright red face like he'd been drinking. Both the content and them are getting worse, she accused him of spitting at her!!! He just laughed hysterically.

With all of the negative media news regarding ppl flocking to Cornwalls beaches I see they have stopped talking about their 4 household trip to Cornwall. Convenient!

Ranvir was on Loose Women today. She is brilliant, a really bright, articulate, interesting woman. The complete opposite of Nitty. I truly don't see what Loose Women see in Nitty??? Perhaps she's sleeping with someone at ITV? She's absolutely Talentless so I've no idea why they keep letting her on the show...

Their technology glitches have got to be to do with Manky who I bet has been poking around some settings without a clue what he's doing. He's also clueless and talentless.

Whatever I saw in them originally has totally gone. They now ooze desperation and only do extra late vlogs to generally discuss someone else's misfortune, tonight it was Caroline Flack. They are not newsreaders but think they are doing the subs a service by coming on live at 10pm to discuss a story that's been on the news all day and is relatively old news when they pop in to try make money out of it. What's kind about profiteering from a dead celebrities inquest???

He's spent the rest of the day moaning about Mental Health when he chooses not to take any tablets or engage in any talking therapies. He just loves the attention and is an expert at his woe is me performance.

More and more subs seem to be speaking out when they are not happy. The new Instagram page set up by a awwwww sub has all the usual followers including the whole sadderly family. It's ALL so Cringe worthy 🤑🙃😂

(that's funny, when I visited the new Instagram page earlier, most of their family were followers, they've now vanished!!!)

I think Zander Gibb and Ashley are both wannabe Mankys with their own talk shows 😂 and umpteen important job titles 😂 !!! 😁
@Ireckon is that the response where she put an eh?

he's so up and down - full of it n the live this mrning, though I only managed 30 seconds

he's so up and down - full of it n the live this mrning, though I only managed 30 seconds

Can you actually believe that people are donating cash to these 2 people? And can you also believe they are unashamedly accepting these donations?
This one in yesterday’s live; bonkers!! They accepted the donation by saying ‘hello Anita’ and laughing.

Whilst the Tick Tok dancing is truly tragic, N is washed, coiffed and dressed - she's even wearing shoes! Maddie and Kiki must be breathing a sigh of relief that she's left her lycra and dressing gown at home and the camera work is decent, for once. M will be writing and editing knocking one off in his boy cave to Linda's moves.

I love Brenda Edwards' response at 2:22 - her children are not embarrased of her own social media, as she's barely on there.
They beg her to 'perform' for social media as she's a talented singer and has interesting opinions. Oh, and Saira's businessman husband is now getting sick of Instagram, saying: "Get a Life". I can't believe N the talentless wassock is making it all about her being a woman of a certain age who won't be told to 'disappear' or behave in a certain way. Surely, the LW producers could have unearthed the footage of N scratching her vadge or spouting lies and begging for money to illustrate how free and inspirational this aging star is. Perhaps there's someone in the land who's not familiar with Mama's Spaghetti ...

I wonder why they showed examples of Saira and Linda on social media but not the Swadderley's 'Family' Show? :sneaky:
Coz it’s not a family show, they talk smutty, they are all smutty and grimy, the house is disgusting, manky was sat there this morning looking his usually bloated sweaty grimy self talking total rubbish with washing on a rack behind him, absolute dossers, all the wasted talent that could be on loose women instead of wooden useless nitty, the way Brenda and Linda were looking at her every time she opened her big mouth, I’m sure the ratings must go down when she’s on

Re Paddy McGuinness we went shopping in Wilmslow & Alderley Edge yesterday and passed the beauty salon where his wife sometimes goes. I told my husband if I spot him anywhere I’d give him one of my looks. Husband laughed saying, d’you think he’d care...Ha ha he’s right but it would make me feel good 😌

I was in Wilmslow yesterday too 😱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.