Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a funny telly moment today. The amazing Angela Hartnett was doing the cookery section on This Morning. She was making a puttanesca sauce. Of course being a proper cook she was talking how it really needed at least an hour so it all slowly cooks down and gets richer. Rochelle and Dermot (who were hosting) were talking about how amazing it tasted.

Then of course they cut to loose women and who was hosting? Only the Queen of the 5 minute Puttanesca (that isn’t a puttanesca), Nadia. Whilst some LW anchors might have said looks delicious or send some round, Nadia never referred to it at all - perhaps feeling the shame at serving up a tomatoes, capers and a litre of olive oil and calling it “puttanesca” the other week!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone noticed how sly she looks when she lies. Her eyes flick from a Mark to the screen.

Reactions: 6
So she reassured Kiki that the camera wasn’t on her, then filmed Kiki walking behind her down the staircase, instigated by Nadia because Kiki was happy to stay in her room, as it was obviously essential to film Kiki showing where the food was hidden. They could have done that segment with just the shout from Kiki saying she knew where the food was and then cut to Nadia once it had been retrieved. Kiki is clearly requesting to not be on camera, looks like she wants no involvement with the vlogs, yet not only do they talk about her, shout to her when she is out of shot, they also don’t keep to their word when assuring her she isn’t on film. Do they not understand that not wanting to be on camera is not just not wanting to be directly in front of the camera talking into it, it means at the very minimum not having the face shown at all, and at the maximum not being heard or even spoken about.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Why is it other celebrities only have to sneeze and they are in the papers yet Nitty NEVER gets any coverage of her vile behaviour??? She went on holiday with 4 seperate households and the press completely ignore her behaviour, she was one of the people filling the beaches of Cornwall and they mention nothing?

Her antics on her youtube channel which show her lying, her filthy life, her tumultuous relationship etc etc NEVER get mentioned by the tabloids?

Stacey Soloman only has to feed her child unwashed berries from a hedgerow and its headline celeb news.

I really really don't understand how Nitty and her vile behaviour constantly get ignored???
🙃🤔🙄

Reactions: 11
Does anybody think we're going to see Nadia on I'm A Celebrity this year?
Is that one of the TV projects they couldn't talk about that she's having the Coronavirus test for?

Rumours are that it will be filmed in a castle in Wales 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Is that one of the TV projects they couldn't talk about that she's having the Coronavirus test for?

That would be interesting! I'd have thought she'd be reluctant to do any more reality TV after the PR failure that was Celebrity Big Brother, but then I suppose all she does is Loose Women so it's not like she has a ton to lose.

Reactions: 8

It wouldn't be a big deal for her. We know she is happy to put anything in her mouth, is grubby and unwashed, could make mamma spaghetti for the other contestants, strip off (might be a bit cold in wales in december), could lie to her heart's content to try and impress, keep everybody awake with her snoring, keep them entertained with stories of her golden career, sing them to sleep, would be ok with the dunny and is used to living with bugs and vermin. Ideal contestant get her on!!...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mark is slightly more bearable on his own because him and the plant based queen are not good for each other. They can't communicate properly without a camera in hand and silly baby voices. There is too much resentment there. Mark resents Nad for being the star (obviously insisting the channel change and include his name). Whenever he calls her "nadia off the telly" you can hear his teeth gritting. He is constantly trying to show her up and humiliate her.
He resents her for not being able to run off to soho and drink himself into an oblivion. I've never known an alcoholic harp on about missing it so much...like he is doing everyone else a huge favour by not drinking.
And she must resent him lazing around in her house whilst she brings the money in. I've noticed lately she refers to him as a "workaholic" which is a bizarre description of someone unemployed. Like she's trying to fool herself that he contributes something. He can't even cook dinner. And the way she went on about the handy man clearing the garden, how he was "perfect for the job and so strong" was obviously a dig said with malice. They just seem to either hype each other up into a frenzy or try and drag each other down.
They’re in competition with each other; he
bemoans when they’re out that he has to deal with being recognised because she’s off the tele (barely); in their latest vlog reality show they’re self analysing their childhoods and why she has to be in front of a camera but that’s ok, because he likes to be behind it. But it isn’t ok - he
constantly competes to be in front of camera (at least on his own YouTube channel that he can control). Also, he needs to be, and thinks he is entertaining and very funny 😳

Last edited:
I see that shy body dysmorphic Nitty is flaunting her body for everyone again over on instagram. She bloody loves herself.

• Sick
I see they have gone away for the night even though she is so anxious about the virus! This disappearing for hours and not doing their usual lives worries me for their vulnerable subs. They don’t care about them at all. They suck them in and take their money but whatever we think about it, some of them are dependent on Nadia and Mark. Just tell them you are going away instead of disappearing for hours and making vulnerable people worry.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I see that shy body dysmorphic Nitty is flaunting her body for everyone again over on instagram. She bloody loves herself.
She constantly contradicts herself!... 🙄... doesn't act shy in any way at all...

I see they have gone away for the night even though she is so anxious about the virus! This disappearing for hours and not doing their usual lives worries me for their vulnerable subs. They don’t care about them at all. They suck them in and take their money but whatever we think about it, some of them are dependent on Nadia and Mark. Just tell them you are going away instead of disappearing for hours and making vulnerable people worry.
How do you know they have?... I agree there's a lot of people rely on the coffee moaning, just say where not home!...not hard is it!

Reactions: 4
[QUOTE="Oohlia, post: 2047230, member: 96670"
How do you know they have?... I agree there's a lot of people rely on the coffee moaning, just say where not home!...not hard is it!
[/QUOTE]

He has posted it on his Instagram.

Reactions: 3
N's too busy filling her body with McGoodness.

Oh, the sheets. :sick:
She looks so anxious about being out of the house doesn’t she?! She has stopped going on about being plant based and is hoping that people forget she ever pretended to be!

• Wow
She has stopped going on about being plant based and is hoping that people forget she ever pretended to be!
Thanks for the update Ulrika.
I should have known; nothing lasts longer than 3 minutes with that woman.
I take it from the current size of it - winding away like a sad old hasbeen on LW - the mini-trampoline has also gone back to gathering dust?

• Haha
Never seen two people show off so much. Yet claim to have body issues. Nitty looks ancient and like she's wearing a fat suit. Manky is a sweaty mess who looks drunk or stoned. If you have old man's hands and dinosaur feet like Nitty, why put them in the vlog. Manky getting back on the Joe Wicks after reading on here. Just stop eating tit Manky. Nitty is such a glutton and no matter how much she pretends to exercise and eat healthy her body tells the real story.

Reactions: 7
Never seen two people show off so much. Yet claim to have body issues. Nitty looks ancient and like she's wearing a fat suit. Manky is a sweaty mess who looks drunk or stoned. If you have old man's hands and dinosaur feet like Nitty, why put them in the vlog. Manky getting back on the Joe Wicks after reading on here. Just stop eating tit Manky. Nitty is such a glutton and no matter how much she pretends to exercise and eat healthy her body tells the real story.
I agree. If he had been doing a diet and exercise plan as strict as he claimed he wouldn’t look like that. They live on junk food! She will have had that McDonalds at midnight and then gone straight to bed afterwards.

Mark has an addictive personality and I watched some of the latest vlog this morning and he is now addicted to coffee. All he does is drink coffee all day. Then he wonders why he doesn’t sleep! Yet he sneers at Di being addicted to paracetamol. They really are horrible people and people with a lot of unresolved issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Doing the gun thing with her fingers in the slow mo. Great modelling, let‘s glorify gun crime. Appallingly irresponsible - innit bro.🤣😉

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So she reassured Kiki that the camera wasn’t on her, then filmed Kiki walking behind her down the staircase, instigated by Nadia because Kiki was happy to stay in her room, as it was obviously essential to film Kiki showing where the food was hidden. They could have done that segment with just the shout from Kiki saying she knew where the food was and then cut to Nadia once it had been retrieved. Kiki is clearly requesting to not be on camera, looks like she wants no involvement with the vlogs, yet not only do they talk about her, shout to her when she is out of shot, they also don’t keep to their word when assuring her she isn’t on film. Do they not understand that not wanting to be on camera is not just not wanting to be directly in front of the camera talking into it, it means at the very minimum not having the face shown at all, and at the maximum not being heard or even spoken about.
Disgusting behaviour with her child, you could see inside Kiki’s bedroom as well , what is wrong with that woman, that whole vlog was just cringey unfunny manic behaviour, they’ve got to be pissed all the time, what other excuse could there be

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.