Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some really dodgy links in their comments ! And all the begging for 👍🏻 Had no option but to report it 😂
Do you think Manky realises we are laughing AT HIM not with him.
@RubyThursday those links got me banned for a week as I showed tattlers what kind of people they attract in there comments on YouTube🙈

Reactions: 2
Guarantee they’ll be chomping at the bit first thing to discuss the breaking news of the senior Tory MP arrested on suspicion of rape ...no name given as yet!

Reactions: 1
I bet they don't discuss the masses of tourists who've invaded Cornwall in coffee moaning, oh but they only went to quiet places 🙄🤔🤑

Reactions: 10
The subs are asking today about chi chi coming home as mark put very sad photo of toffee but no reply yet
Yes thank you, I saw that!! Every response was shocked that she wasn't back home yet.
Someone said you've been home a week already 😳 Still no reply from Mark to anyone.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Another arrogant comment to a sub.🙄 "It creates mood".....yes,a bad one when the music comes on and kills the ear drum because it's louder than the rest of the content!
Screenshot_20200802-093132_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Another arrogant comment to a sub.🙄 "It creates mood".....yes,a bad one when the music comes on and kills the ear drum because it's louder than the rest of the content! View attachment 199467
Pathetic.

I wonder why he uses a different account to reply to comments. Why not use the actual account that’s receiving the comment? Because it’d be easier for Nadia to see because she’d have access to the notifications linked to his comments? I bet she doesn’t have access to the doghouse account. Or to get around a YouTube rule about responding to comments?

Never seen another Youtuber do it this way.

Reactions: 11
The subs are asking today about chi chi coming home as mark put very sad photo of toffee but no reply yet
I signed up as a paid member during in the Cornwall fiasco to see if I could get any info on what was happening and on the members live last night someone asked about Chi Chi coming home and he said don’t ask about it it’s not a good subject!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Nitty flogging those buckets of peanut butter. The woman is a human dustbin. I love it on spaghetti (just as well as you live on it). Ryvita with Marmite (yuck). On fairy cakes. WTF. Will that be the plant based fairy cakes. Admit it Nitty you just immerse your face into it. After having eaten a plate of plant based scones, jam and cream with Yorkshire pudding. Hashtag healthy mummy. Hashtag be kind. Hashtag I'm plant based now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another arrogant comment to a sub.🙄 "It creates mood".....yes,a bad one when the music comes on and kills the ear drum because it's louder than the rest of the content! View attachment 199467
It's this tone deaf attitude to the audience (y)(y) (along with his outdated skillset, poor work ethic and odious personality) that makes M unemployable as a director / producer / cameraman.

He's often quoted a Nigel Slater episode with Tamsin Greig and doughnuts - encouraging his submissives to google those words and witness one of his 'finest' hours. Don't do it, tattlers. What it demonstrated was an unprofessional director / producer / cameraman. Whilst the humorous exchange between the actual names was amusing, you could hear M's heavy breathing and laughing behind the camera. And it was left in! Sound familiar - à la N scratching her tuppence?

Nigel Slater films loads https://www.nigelslater.com/tv
He doesn't use The Dog House. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
BBC's top story... Someone send to Nadia?

Coronavirus: Cornwall locals 'too scared' to go shopping
Residents in popular resorts have said they are "too scared" to go food shopping because of visitors pouring down narrow streets and ignoring social distancing.

But she keeps telling us how grateful the Cornish were to have her down there! And Wagamamas staff.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I signed up as a paid member during in the Cornwall fiasco to see if I could get any info on what was happening and on the members live last night someone asked about Chi Chi coming home and he said don’t ask about it it’s not a good subject!

Have they given chi chi away permanently? Wouldn't surprise me tbh, they don't give her much attention and have always seemed to me to prefer Toffee. Maybe that's why Kiki has been annoyed lately as it would be her dog they would be giving away.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Nitty flogging those buckets of peanut butter. The woman is a human dustbin. I love it on spaghetti (just as well as you live on it). Ryvita with Marmite (yuck). On fairy cakes. WTF. Will that be the plant based fairy cakes. Admit it Nitty you just immerse your face into it. After having eaten a plate of plant based scones, jam and cream with Yorkshire pudding. Hashtag healthy mummy. Hashtag be kind. Hashtag I'm plant based now.

yes she said she was working with a brand - so must be the peanut butter!

Have they given chi chi away permanently? Wouldn't surprise me tbh, they don't give her much attention and have always seemed to me to prefer Toffee. Maybe that's why Kiki has been annoyed lately as it would be her dog they would be giving away.
unless the dog has been injured?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She will flog anything that will pay her money ,I'm surprised she's not pushing nit lotion ,mind you the amount of times she has them,it would be deemed false advertising 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
They do pretty constantly complain about the smell of her...

• Wow
It's this tone deaf attitude to the audience (y)(y) (along with his outdated skillset, poor work ethic and odious personality) that makes M unemployable as a director / producer / cameraman.

He's often quoted a Nigel Slater episode with Tamsin Greig and doughnuts - encouraging his submissives to google those words and witness one of his 'finest' hours. Don't do it, tattlers. What it demonstrated was an unprofessional director / producer / cameraman. Whilst the humorous exchange between the actual names was amusing, you could hear M's heavy breathing and laughing behind the camera. And it was left in! Sound familiar - à la N scratching her tuppence?

Nigel Slater films loads https://www.nigelslater.com/tv
He doesn't use The Dog House. :rolleyes:
I went to have a look at this, on his recommendation, and didn't find it that funny, tbh

• Haha
She said yet again that Kiki is 13, she's been calling her a teenager for at least 2 years now, isn't she still only 12?

• Sad
Before Cornwall they said the friends son loves Chi Chi which is why she goes to them when they go away on holiday. Now she hasn’t come back M saying “it’s not a good subject” sounds to me like they’ve let the friend (Donna) son keep her.
It would not surprise me in the least if they have done that. They will explain it away saying Oscar adores Chi Chi so much it breaks his little heart when Chi Chi leaves and Chi Chi loves Oscar so much too. It means we can devote more time to our darling Toffee.
Nothing absolutely NOTHING would surprise me with that family. They’re ALL heartless individuals. They show no warmth or love to those dogs they just see them as a nuisance.
And as for it being Kiki’s dog when did anyone ever see her giving it any love and affection.
Horrible family every single one of them. Give me the dogs anyday!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.