Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! Nitty ain’t half loving herself this evening! She’s into the slow mo strutting around. Manky mostly focusing on her boobs bouncing up and down. So embarrassed for them both.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
N&M's book is doomed from the outset. The main problem is... who's going to buy it?

The book isn't titled, or marketed, in a way that seems like it'd be of interest to anyone who isn't interested in home schooling. Very few people in this country homeschool their kids, and very few are even interested in exploring the idea. So that's already a sliver of our population.

Those who are interested in homeschooling enough to buy a book probably also care enough to want to buy a book that's going to be informative and from expert educators. Their first port of call wouldn't be from Nadia and Mark who aren't giving their girls what most people consider essential qualifications, and, speaking more broadly, aren't really giving them what most people would consider a proper education.

They're writing a book about homeschooling because they're interested in it - which doesn't mean other people will be.

Reactions: 9
Wow! Nitty ain’t half loving herself this evening! She’s into the slow mo strutting around. Manky mostly focusing on her boobs bouncing up and down. So embarrassed for them both.
She looked pathetic,its all a front (pardon the pun about the boobs) but tomorrow she will hate herself again,be on a downer,worried again about covid, wear another vest top saying be kind ,and boobs hanging out ,she really boils my piss.

• Heart
N&M's book is doomed from the outset. The main problem is... who's going to buy it?

The book isn't titled, or marketed, in a way that seems like it'd be of interest to anyone who isn't interested in home schooling. Very few people in this country homeschool their kids, and very few are even interested in exploring the idea. So that's already a sliver of our population.

Those who are interested in homeschooling enough to buy a book probably also care enough to want to buy a book that's going to be informative and from expert educators. Their first port of call wouldn't be from Nadia and Mark who aren't giving their girls what most people consider essential qualifications, and, speaking more broadly, aren't really giving them what most people would consider a proper education.

They're writing a book about homeschooling because they're interested in it - which doesn't mean other people will be.

£13.91 o_O o_O Not available until Sept so no reviews.
TV presenter Nadia and her husband Mark took their two children out of mainstream school five years ago. Since then they have homeschooled them. At a time when so many of us are being forced to rethink our roles as parents and teachers, Mark and Nadia bring their experiences - the good and the bad - and offer a candid and practical guide to teaching at home.

Statistics show that the number of homeschooled children in the UK has increased by 40% over the last three years, and the rate is steadily increasing. With humour and frankness Nadia and Mark share the challenges and rewards of their home school experiences, and ask what 'success' really means when it comes to our children's education.

Bringing their energy, enthusiasm and openness to what is becoming an ever more relevant aspect of our lives, Honey, I Home Schooled the Kids will share obstacles, insights and resources that all parents can learn from, whether they're looking for help supporting their child at school or if they have decided to take the plunge and home school.

This book is an honest and no holds barred guide for anyone interested in embarking on the homeschooling journey...................

When have these 2 ever been honest ?

Reactions: 9
She looked pathetic,its all a front (pardon the pun about the boobs) but tomorrow she will hate herself again,be on a downer,worried again about covid, wear another vest top saying be kind ,and boobs hanging out ,she really boils my piss.
Umm, contrary to what she said in her IG post, it hasn’t taken her decades to say how beautiful she feels...she said it four days ago in a different IG post. Her memory must really be going 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder what her kids think of her dressing up as Madon
I feel sorry for kiki and maddie, they must be so embarrassed that their mum was being photographed as a look alike madonna! She looked awful

Reactions: 6
The book is a vanity project, as is the ‘family member’ subscriptions. Way back when they first introduced payments, there were YT comments which Nadia replied to. She said something very telling regarding that they need to charge for views because mark spends a lot of time editing so if they need to charge for his ‘mental health’. All these money-making schemes are to make mark feel useful as if he provides for his family, b it is just an illusion. He may put more hours into his ‘work’ than Nadia does, but he is never going to have the same earning power. He isn’t man enough to accept that his wife is the breadwinner and spend his time creating a nice home environment and making life easier for everyone else, instead he has created a made up job to make himself feel important. It doesn’t matter how many copies the book sells, having his name in print and searchable on amazon is what he is craving.

If he spent less time filming pointless drivel content, he could easily create a lovely well organised home. He doesn’t even cook a meal, he does nothing for other people, even though he has no proper job and can spend his time however chooses, we never hear about him going to Nanny Di’s, or even as far as next door to Nadia’s parents to help with so much as carrying in some shopping. I think he is totally blind to anything outside his own toy cave.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

If it's ever printed and let's face it, that's one almighty if, by Christmas it will be in the £1 bin. Sounds like the perfect secret santa gift for teachers at the girls' former school and Dina's colleagues to have a laugh over. The perfect gift, because even with a paltry £5 budget, they could still pad the gift out with some bubble bath. They could probably rip out a couple of random pages to use as wrapping paper, too. Bonus.

• Haha
Today’s vlog...

Considering lying down in a filthy dog bed in your bra to be photographed...perfectly sensible behaviour according to Nadia (and why tidy the kitchen if you can blur out the background on your phone...but not on the vlog)

Complaining that a drawer won’t shut due to empty packets being stuck down the back of it...irrational concern according to Nadia (why use the nearby dustbin and risk having to empty it when there are lovely big drawers to throw crap into?).

Why pack the dogs stuff into a bag and take it next door to your sister to dogsit, when you can kill two birds with one stone and have her move in instead and clean your tit-hole at the same time. But...don’t leave her with BOTH dogs, one is enough when she has all that cleaning to get on with.
Omg, the state of that house, the dog beds are rank and those sofas are pitted with grime, the state of the floor is totally shocking, what is wrong with those two idiots, they have no self respect or dignity, why would you be happy for people to see it, manky and nitty are as greasy and grimey looking as the hovel they live in, skanky

Reactions: 10
Omg, the state of that house, the dog beds are rank and those sofas are pitted with grime, the state of the floor is totally shocking, what is wrong with those two idiots, they have no self respect or dignity, why would you be happy for people to see it, manky and nitty are as greasy and grimey looking as the hovel they live in, skanky
Totally agree, the place looks like a tip

Reactions: 4
When doesn't Mark cry in the podcasts? I've only skimmed through a few but he is always crying and it always ends up about his childhood. 😴😴😴😴
I haven't seen the vlog but how disgusting he insults his mum like that.
I've noticed they don't stop fishing for compliments lately. The constant Insta photos talking about loving themselves is so them...They love themselves. Not a nice personality trait.

I hated the bit in the vlog where mark was telling nadia off for not tidying up and all she did was squirm up to him and use that childish voice. I think he is totally fed up with her

Manky this morning *do you think we should be still washing our hands*...🙄... oh my god!...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
So now we know why the drawers don't close, empty chocLIT wrappers down the back of them, wow is this a new trend eat a bar of chocLIT and put the paper in the drawer. I'm behind the times here I still put mine in the bin. It would have been so funny if a mouse or a rat had jumped out when manky was down on his knees trying to free the drawer from the rubbish. As for nitty doing her madonna thing, she looked more like an old slapper getting ready for a night's work in a seedy bar and wasn't she loving it. As for him he reminded me of john christie in the Rillington Place film all hot sweaty and excited, say no more.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hated the bit in the vlog where mark was telling nadia off for not tidying up and all she did was squirm up to him and use that childish voice. I think he is totally fed up with her
She clearly lives her life causing chaos and mess around her, making no effort to tidy after herself. She knew he was right, she didn’t even try to defend herself.

she must be a nightmare to live with. Leaving drawers and doors openall the time - clothes everywhere- , cupboards a mess - causes havoc and hazards throughout the house, I cant be doing with him but he was right to bollock her, as she is lazy and inconsiderate,he's hooked up with a very dysfunctional woman to satisy his own neediness

Reactions: 8
Nadia has just put a pic on her Instagram of her eating a mint magnum ice cream, this is definitely not plant based 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.