Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha ha. Nitty looks really uncomfortable. I noticed the way she looks at Ranvir. Hates her.
Fake smile and geezer laugh. Ronan lives in a palace. She lives in a dump. 😄
Nitty's teeth looked unnaturally white. Kind of clashed with her green face.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Latest gfh. How many times does manky need telling his one metre pebble path to nowhere is ‘brilliant’? Jesus christ, hes like a toddler needing constant praise 🙄 then theres the amazement of the tiny patch of grass thats been cleared by this big strong mystery man tariq....it looks a hot mess to me, good luck growing owt on that soil thats been burnt to death 🔥🤷‍♀️ Its literally a tit tip...mankys been using that corner as an outside toilet 😉

they do have a lot of land tho dont they? Why have they left it to rot for 17yrs? I mean its not as if mankys been busy working or doing anything in the house 🤔
The house and garden have deteriorated badly because both of them care about absolutely nothing, except showing themselves off on whatever platform will have them. Also I have never met a couple who are so lazy and have no concept how to look after or care for anything, so everything is just left and ignored. Including their children.

Where has he been whilst Tariq has been doing all that? he never goes anywhere other than to sainsburys or to the park. That clearing must have taken hours as it was piled high full of tit and where has all the rubbish gone? No way he didnt know about that.
Of course he knew. Everything they do is set up for the camera. They have to get content for their fabulous “reality show”.🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Unless Tariq did it while they were in Cornwall. If Mark was out if the house at any point for a few hours (for whatever reason) it would probably be quite easy to do this without him noticing, the pile of crap was hidden behind fences and trees. In the very first/second GHF Nadia is making comments about them getting complaints from the neighbours about the state of their garden. That would be the block of flats (dog house side of the house). This front garden tit-tip area is on the other side of the house, between them and her parents house (which has been extended and subdivided, which explains also when both her parents and Dina appear to live ‘next door’, yet don’t live together)

Reactions: 2
Manky will be more fuming than ever when he sees their finances being discussed on tattle..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like how in the new modern parents podcast, Nadia’s initial reaction is that it’s the schools fault - saying certain foods shouldn’t be allowed past the school gate. Then...starts saying how her house is full of junk food. Their children have no influences via a school that they don’t control...yet they can’t sort out their own children’s diets.

The house and garden have deteriorated badly because both of them care about absolutely nothing, except showing themselves off on whatever platform will have them. Also I have never met a couple who are so lazy and have no concept how to look after or care for anything, so everything is just left and ignored. Including their children.

Of course he knew. Everything they do is set up for the camera. They have to get content for their fabulous “reality show”.🤢
Wasn’t t it one of the jobs she arranged whilst they were in Cornwall?
( don’t mention Cornwall😬)
I’m thinking this vlog was the morning after they got home from their trip. They arrived home late do he wouldn’t have seen the garden?
Their vlogs are all over the place nowadays.
Last year almost every vlog was put out the day it was filmed.

Reactions: 4
Manky will be more fuming than ever when he sees their finances being discussed on tattle..
when you claim over £5k in a year in business expenses for “theatre and cinema” in a public company record, you have no right to be annoyed when people read it. If they want financial privacy they should put Nadia’s earnings through as self-employment and not contracted through a ltd company...but then of course she’d have to pay full NI and tax on it.

It is not her employment income or their tax in particular, or even the ludicrous expenses that is really the issue for me...I’d pay less tax if I was a high-earner and could employ a clever account to tell me how to get away with it....it’s the fact that they appear to their audience to be living in a big house, but in a state of barely making ends meet.

I’m hoping it gets read by some of the people paying £1.99 for the extra content, as their accounts highlight that they are taking the piss out of people by acting like they are in need of that money in order to fund their ‘work’. Also their begging for gifted wardrobes in a vlog as if the expense of kitting out a fairly small room, while by the looks of it she earns more in one day at LW than many of their paying ‘family guests’ will do in a month, highlights their attitude towards money for their subs, it’s ok for everyone else to pay but not her is the attitude coming across constantly.

Even the signed copies of the new book are a piss-take. Making their subs buy it on amazon, provide a receipt, then if selected, send it back to amazon for a refund when it is replaced with the winning signed copy. Do any other authors run such a tight-fisted competition? Why not just let people enter a ‘draw’ without providing receipts and give out a couple of free copies? It’s like they can’t do anything without approaching it from the angle of themselves gaining financially from it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
when you claim over £5k in a year in business expenses for “theatre and cinema” in a public company record, you have no right to be annoyed when people read it. If they want financial privacy they should put Nadia’s earnings through as self-employment and not contracted through a ltd company...but then of course she’d have to pay full NI and tax on it.
What annoys me is that she doesn't even have to DISCLOSE any of that, their accountants (presumably?) elected to.

Her putting her earnings through a company doesn't bother me - it's standard practice for contractors across all industries, and the legislation specifically allows it, assuming you're working for multiple places.

As public figures, their accountants should have advised them better - but then what else do you expect when they have no staff yet staff costs.

Reactions: 1
Encouraging subs to buy their book from Amazon and then return it bumps their sales figures. They're not being very subtle. 👎

• Angry
Reactions: 10
A few observations about this clip:
Yes the rules are a lot to take in and not always clear, however:
1) Stacey clearly knows the rules
2) Nadia’s best acting job since East Enders
3) the show is doing a disservice to its viewers by saying the rules are too complicated and implying we should just throw our hands up

Mark...next time you are unclear about the rules, I know you are a very intelligent person, but still, if you get stuck with all that reading involved...just ask Nadia to give Stacey a call, she’ll put you right.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mark...next time you are unclear about the rules, I know you are a very intelligent person, but still, if you get stuck with all that reading involved...just ask Nadia to give Stacey a call, she’ll put you right.

• Haha
Today’s vlog...

Considering lying down in a filthy dog bed in your bra to be photographed...perfectly sensible behaviour according to Nadia (and why tidy the kitchen if you can blur out the background on your phone...but not on the vlog)

Complaining that a drawer won’t shut due to empty packets being stuck down the back of it...irrational concern according to Nadia (why use the nearby dustbin and risk having to empty it when there are lovely big drawers to throw crap into?).

Why pack the dogs stuff into a bag and take it next door to your sister to dogsit, when you can kill two birds with one stone and have her move in instead and clean your tit-hole at the same time. But...don’t leave her with BOTH dogs, one is enough when she has all that cleaning to get on with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Unless Tariq did it while they were in Cornwall. If Mark was out if the house at any point for a few hours (for whatever reason) it would probably be quite easy to do this without him noticing, the pile of crap was hidden behind fences and trees. In the very first/second GHF Nadia is making comments about them getting complaints from the neighbours about the state of their garden. That would be the block of flats (dog house side of the house). This front garden tit-tip area is on the other side of the house, between them and her parents house (which has been extended and subdivided, which explains also when both her parents and Dina appear to live ‘next door’, yet don’t live together)
thtas probably what she was referring to when she said she was having the front of the house done up as a surprise

It is not her employment income or their tax in particular, or even the ludicrous expenses that is really the issue for me...I’d pay less tax if I was a high-earner and could employ a clever account to tell me how to get away with it....it’s the fact that they appear to their audience to be living in a big house, but in a state of barely making ends meet.

I’m hoping it gets read by some of the people paying £1.99 for the extra content, as their accounts highlight that they are taking the piss out of people by acting like they are in need of that money in order to fund their ‘work’. Also their begging for gifted wardrobes in a vlog as if the expense of kitting out a fairly small room, while by the looks of it she earns more in one day at LW than many of their paying ‘family guests’ will do in a month, highlights their attitude towards money for their subs, it’s ok for everyone else to pay but not her is the attitude coming across constantly.

Even the signed copies of the new book are a piss-take. Making their subs buy it on amazon, provide a receipt, then if selected, send it back to amazon for a refund when it is replaced with the winning signed copy. Do any other authors run such a tight-fisted competition? Why not just let people enter a ‘draw’ without providing receipts and give out a couple of free copies? It’s like they can’t do anything without approaching it from the angle of themselves gaining financially from it.
I'm sure most of the subs are not interested in home schooling anyway just been duped into buying as they are bainwashed by the cult leader Charles Manson aka Manky Man

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

“Tight fisted” 😆😆 Spot on ‘ Eye Spy’

Reactions: 4
I always think of them as ''Pinky and the Brain''
On tonight's vlog he says to his mum you smell like your 110 what a nasty piece of work she says nothing just puts her head down your a bully mark shes 70 and all you do is bully her hang your head in shame .

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.