Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have friends who are 70. They wear nice clothes and have their hair done in a trendy style and wear make up. They certainly don't act old! Nanny Di acts like a little old lady. She wears nothing but the same weird cropped trousers and baggy T-shirts. If she wore a nice dress and make up she would look great but she seems happy to be like that. She is an attractive woman and was stunning when she was young. She could look great. You never see her take a shower when she's staying with them either! 😞
Would you want to see her take a shower ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The majority of subs are obsessed with nanny di they adore her. They must have realised by now nitty can't stand her and the way manky is constantly insulting her and winding her up while filming it won't be long before they turn on him they are already commenting on his behaviour. It would be interesting to know what di really thinks of his stupid childish behaviour and I get the feeling she is not too keen on betty.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The majority of subs are obsessed with nanny di they adore her. They must have realised by now nitty can't stand her and the way manky is constantly insulting her and winding her up while filming it won't be long before they turn on him they are already commenting on his behaviour. It would be interesting to know what di really thinks of his stupid childish behaviour and I get the feeling she is not too keen on betty.
I've always thought her and Betty just tolerate each other. Recently Mark seems to have got worse towards his mother. I wonder what's changed? As you say their subs love Nanny Di so he better watch out! I've always got the feeling N. is jealous if Di's popularity with the subs.

Reactions: 4
It really annoys me when they get gifted clothing. That dress where she's parading as the deranged Ken Dodd grandmother will just get trashed. It will end up unwashed, unloved and it the tit pit pile on the floor. Nitty only wears tight fitting lycra, with her bra lard, and rolls on show. Or be kind tops.
Manky is passive aggressive with Di. It's all about degrading her for laughs. He's nasty. He really needs to get his sweating checked. Seems to be constantly dripping. He's got really dark bags under his eyes. Not a good look.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:'bra lard' = pure genius

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a sad sad place some people are in to be obsessed with a youtubers Mother. A woman who comes across pleasant enough for the most part I suppose, but also a woman whose not very clean and with a back story of not being there for her own child.
Incredible really. I just hope the people who adore her have time for their own family members as well. One thing is certain once the vlogs stop they’ll have no more ‘Nanny Di’ in their sad little lives...how will they cope ? 🙄

Reactions: 5
Here’s a thought .....

What if ALL the subs are on a massive wind up? What if others are the weird ones and one day you’ll get a discreet email inviting you to be part of it all? I can’t explain the devotion and ott comments about how wonderful they are and everything they touch is any other way.

Sneaks off to look at inbox ...

10 mins of coffee moaning and I've had enough, there like grown hyperactive kids!.. utterly irritating!!... totally showing off!:/
Begging for thumbs ups, plant-based Nadia pining for a bacon sandwich, drawers and cupboards open and akimbo, more pontificating about Covid while their children are staying overnight at others’ houses and other continuing violations of social distancing, and for the umpteeth time Mr. University man, you’re using the word inferred when it should be implied

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Some really dodgy links in their comments ! And all the begging for 👍🏻 Had no option but to report it 😂
Do you think Manky realises we are laughing AT HIM not with him.

• Haha
What a sad sad place some people are in to be obsessed with a youtubers Mother. A woman who comes across pleasant enough for the most part I suppose, but also a woman whose not very clean and with a back story of not being there for her own child.
Incredible really. I just hope the people who adore her have time for their own family members as well. One thing is certain once the vlogs stop they’ll have no more ‘Nanny Di’ in their sad little lives...how will they cope ? 🙄
I still like Nanny Di,
I must be really sad , I watch their vlogs and comment on here.
Being an introvert It suits me just fine 😆

I still like Nanny Di,
I must be really sad , I watch their vlogs and comment on here.
Being an introvert It suits me just fine 😆
That’s okay to say you like her I quite like her myself. But that’s as far as it goes. People who leave comments saying they adore her and love her and miss her and “tell her I said hi” Thats weird!
It’s very childlike behaviour but that’s the type the Sadderleys hope to attract because they are gullible and easy led and don’t question what they do which is why they get away with the lies and deception.

Nadia saying *I'm just an idiot of the telly ...probably the truest thing she has ever said...

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ooooh! Why don't you think she likes Betty?

When will they be picking ChiChi up from DonnaMayLondon? She was still with her yesterday 😏 No sign of her on today's vlog!
The subs are asking today about chi chi coming home as mark put very sad photo of toffee but no reply yet

• Sad
Some really dodgy links in their comments ! And all the begging for 👍🏻 Had no option but to report it 😂
Do you think Manky realises we are laughing AT HIM not with him.
I see about 30 comments have now gone Manky has had a busy afternoon 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
I just braved coffee moaning,well skipped through it,nitty doing the whole ,let's go to cinema thing,pretending she bloody cares,she is so false in everything she says and does,everyone saying how gorgeous she looks,take off the rose tinted glasses people.

Oh she also sd this morning her contact lenses where in the wrong eyes!!! ...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel embarrassed for subs who write their life story on the comments section. They are essentially just talking to themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel embarrassed for subs who write their life story on the comments section. They are essentially just talking to themselves.
I know, never acknowledge them!... noticed on the lives some keep saying Hi Hi Hi and they don't say a thing!..

• Sad
He only replies to the comments he perceives as negative generally. They have attracted some very very needy subs who get very little support from them. It's cruel to market yourself as a mental health vlog and then ignore the ppl with mental health issues. Remember when nitty was talking in response to trolls, didn't she say online wasn't really the place for people with mental health issues? The irony!
I see the getting washed and wearing a shirt only lasted a couple of days. Back to normal again now 🤑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.