Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not being unkind..we all have tit to deal with..I don’t need to plaster it in an article..as I said in a previous post best thing she can do is get on with her life..throwing herself & her money at 2 people old enough to be her parents just to get noticed that don’t give a toss about her is actually sad..
And where’s this girl Jessica’s parents. Why does anyone have to feel sorry for her. For all you know she might be telling bare faced lies about being ill just like her idol Nitty whose a pro at it!

Reactions: 8
Exactly and it needs stopping! They attract vulnerable people ! Jessica gave them a big donation on a live! They should not be taking money as they have more money than the subs , its morally wrong they should turn of that button where you give money , most only give so they will call their name out ! They don't care , they are all about money and subs are funding their holidays when alot will prob never afford a hholiday, they need stopping. They made hundreds one night and said it was donations we need to see a receipt!
How do we report them for what they're doing

Reactions: 4
I found the family quiz that was in aid of NSPCC. I will attach it below. About 1hr 16mins in they say they have £2000 and someone donated £250
Someone needs to contact nspcc to check if that donation. Was sent !

Reactions: 6
Bit off topic because it’s the other two sisters but I’ve just looked at Julia’s Instagram post about the art box.

1. She says it supports the charity Mind. There’s no mention of Mind on the art.bybox account, so is that true??
2. Julia tags create.bybox which is not Dina’s business... doh 🤦‍♀️
Nadia likes the posts with Julia in on the art page so much for hating julia

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Jesus there really is some caring people on here ! What a nasty thing to say !.
why is it nasty? Im not here to talk about jessica 🙄 I have no idea if shes fake or real, or what her story is.... shes clearly a super stalker sub fan tho 🤷‍♀️ Its nitty and manky you need to be directing your anger at for encouraging and taking advantage of vulnerable ppl like jessica, theyd take her last penny if they could......i certainly wouldnt!

Reactions: 8
I reckon she had a crush on manky, and he was flattered, then she just disappeared, and what ever happened to the friend who they were soo concerned about who went off? Lots of their subs used to keep asking them if he'd been found.
She barely knew him, they just thought it made them more interesting the poor kid!

Never heard her mention the much loved Pat for a long time!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5

Julia and Nadia 'have an elder sister, Dina, 44, who works with Mark's production company.' :oops:

Also Julia sounding worryingly like KiKi Bee:
'Nadia always seemed aloof and mysterious to me. I was never allowed in her bedroom, so whenever she went out I was in there. She had a toy dog that I would stroke, with my heart beating fast because I was terrified she'd come back.

When we first went to the same school, I had to walk ahead of her. But then once we got there, she was sweet to me. So I was confused - and probably she was too, about what she felt for me.
I've always wanted Nadia's approval, but as the years went on, I got tired of her bossing me around. A while after she left school she started up a sandwich business, and I helped her. But she kept telling me what to do: how to cut the crusts properly, that sort of thing. After a while, I decided the next time she did it l was going to explode. When it happened, I slammed down my sandwich knife. "I don't want to do this any more," I said. Then I walked out. That began one of several periods when we didn't speak.' :(

'

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
This is girl that told Nadia on a live that she was suicidal & has nothing to live for..no confidence blah blah blah she definitely gets her lying from Nadia
All for attention
Not bad hey for someone whose got all kinds of things wrong with her...More fool those who feel sorry for her..

Someone needs to contact nspcc to check if that donation. Was sent !
Go on then

Reactions: 2
New thread title suggestion:

He's laid his path; she's full of lies, hiding from her sister and guzzling fries.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Oh, is it hot guys?.. We hadn't noticed in our AIR CONDITIONED room?" ...

"Oh yeah, did I not mention I'm in an AIR CONDITIONED room".. (because we booked it to let Maddie have at least 4 friends over but make sure you all don't break the lockdown rules as I'M so worried - Do as I say, not as I do!)

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I know there's a section of YouTubers who encourage fans to donate on livestreams or subscriptions through Patreon and platforms like that but usually it's nominal sums not hundreds of pounds by extremely vulnerable viewers. These YouTubers also tend to be new creators with minimal income accrued through their YouTube channels and for whom YouTube is their only revenue stream i.e. they don't have a cushy day job on ITV and their own production company. For those who are unfamiliar with YouTube's revenue model, there are a lot of creators who get their videos 'demonetised' for various reasons (content that is not family friendly, for example) and they won't make any advertising revenue from their content as a result. They might also put a lot of production value into their videos like paying guests, buying props, hiring an editor etc. Clearly none of these apply to Mark and Nadia's channel, it is minimal effort just filming what they would be doing anyway.

I appreciate many ordinary people help fund celebrities' lifestyles to an extent by buying concert/movie tickets and other merchandise but at least they're getting, for the most part, a tangible product as part of that exchange or at least something to watch with high production values rather than a middle-aged couple arguing over a stove a few times a week. With all of their apparent emphasis on mental health when it pertains to themselves and their children, you would think (or hope) they might have a modicum of concern for their vulnerable viewers who will be lucky to have 1/20th of their net worth and wonder how they can afford to bankroll them despite this clear difference in status.

For God's sake, even unscrupulous betting companies will send you emails and conduct checks into how you're funding your gambling if you start spending hundreds in one transaction yet these self-aggrandising imbeciles don't seem to care how their minions are sourcing these large donations!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Suggest you keep comments focused on N and M. There are a lot of ugly comments about their children and even though one is about to be 18, I didn’t sign up for that.

He's one of their superfans who comes across as quite vulnerable. He once gave them £250 to them during a live, and this has been seemed as exploitative - they should have given it back.

I don't think he's paying for their hotel room directly, but the general consensus is that they're fleecing him.
This poor guy is just one one amongst many vulnerable subs; he posted this yesterday. How dare they unashamedly take £250 from him and continue to take £1.99 each month.
As many people have said here, it’s the fact that they are asking/pleading for payments that revealed themselves, and turned many of us off. It’s not the £1.99 because obviously it isn’t much; it’s the principal and the Feeling behind it. It changed the whole vibe behind their content.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
How do we report them for what they're doing
Under their vlog there are three dots, click to report video... or file a youtube user complaint, or complain to the Chief Executive at ITV about Nadia's conduct...i.e enticing Loose Women viewers some of whom are vulnerable to come over to her youtube channel and throw money at them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Haven't watched anything of theirs for a while but just saw Nadia's Insta where she calls herself the "kitchen queen" because she's made...wait for it...spag bol for the members channel. I must admit I had a little chuckle. Seriously how many times is she going to rehash this recipe? She now has the cheek to get the subs to pay to view her spag bol. 😡🤣

She's also now making healthy meals every day. She's just so fake. Scoffing two Big Macs, fries and a cheeseburger in one session all while having the cheek to give health and dietry advice.

I've also noticed how she keeps doing those body image posts (stolen ideas from another Insta page) as they attract the most views. I feel so sorry for her kids, their mother is looking very desperate now indeed.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Suggest you keep comments focused on N and M. There are a lot of ugly comments about their children and even though one is about to be 18, I didn’t sign up for that.
If by ugly comments you mean comments that criticise their appearance then I agree, but I’d say the same of N&M. Like I don’t think there’s any need to call N fat. She doesn’t make money pretending to be thin.

But if you just mean negative comments then I disagree in Maddie’s case. She’s old enough to work. With 18K followers on Instagram she’s an influencer in her own right and is probably making money from social media. I don’t think anyone who uses social media for personal gain should be immune from criticism. For example, she definitely should be called out for her hypocrisy on environmentalism.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.