Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisa's family, Nadia and Dina all under one roof without social distancing in their vlog.

So nice to see them getting as many viruses in their house as possible before taking Nanny Di to Cornwall.
...and singing Covid songs at the start of the vlog in bad taste in my opinion.
🎼“What a difference a virus makes”🎼
There are lots of things we may say or do behind closed doors which we’d never dream of in front of others but you don’t do that in front of all and sundry. 😠

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Far too sensitive for youtube!

View attachment 190408
Over 90% of the likes/dislikes are likes. Why does he care so much? So what if some people don't think you and/or your channel - that's life!

He's the only one bothered by the dislikes. For someone supposedly so intelligent, he hasn't worked out that reacting draws attention to it and gives those people the rise they're looking for.

He should upload his dog food documentary to YouTube to desensitise himself to dislikes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Over 90% of the likes/dislikes are likes. Why does he care so much? So what if some people don't think you and/or your channel - that's life!

He's the only one bothered by the dislikes. For someone supposedly so intelligent, he hasn't worked out that reacting draws attention to it and gives those people the rise they're looking for.

He should upload his dog food documentary to YouTube to desensitise himself to dislikes.
I’ve never known another youtuber act to a difference of opinion in the way he does. They usually have a really witty and clever retort back which ends up making you like their quirkiness and forward thinking.
Either that or just don’t reply at all.
He could do generate more likes and more subs if he was intelligent enough to know how to play the game.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If Mark set up his own account without his wife's name who would be watching him really? He wouldn't have even reached 1k by now if he had set it up himself. His editing is crap and so is his filming however, he has lead Nadia to believe that this channel would be nothing without him.
He is a one trick pony, compiling the same poorly filmed and edited vlogs over and over - how many times do we need to see him making people jump with cheap "scary" masks from Amazon. Odd behaviour. Most men would be out with their own friends while the wife gets together with her friends. Not Mark, he sits around the house acting a total embarrassment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
And all the art crap...anything to get in a plug for Dina's new venture. Everything they do has a hidden agenda.

Reactions: 14
I’ve never known another youtuber act to a difference of opinion in the way he does. They usually have a really witty and clever retort back which ends up making you like their quirkiness and forward thinking.
Either that or just don’t reply at all.
He could so generate more likes and more subs if he was intelligent enough to know how to play the game.
If Mark set up his own account without his wife's name who would be watching him really? He wouldn't have even reached 1k by now if he had set it up himself. His editing is crap and so is his filming however, he has lead Nadia to believe that this channel would be nothing without him.
He is a one trick pony, compiling the same poorly filmed and edited vlogs over and over - how many times do we need to see him making people jump with cheap "scary" masks from Amazon. Odd behaviour. Most men would be out with their own friends while the wife gets together with her friends. Not Mark, he sits around the house acting a total embarrassment.
Dina’s UNDERreaction to his path/patio thingummy and to his mask scare was priceless!😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
And all the art crap...anything to get in a plug for Dina's new venture. Everything they do has a hidden agenda.
That was painfully embarrassing. It’s playschool art.
We did that when I was 4 years old!
Once again unnecessary lewd comments from him toward the end of the art piece. FAMILY CHANNEL.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You took the words right out of my mouth Unsubscribed!

Well, if M's sticking with the pointless, tasteless look I reckon this could work as the next GFH project. I'm sure he could steal some more stones from Woodcote Garden Centre and a picnic bench from a pub garden. Can you imagine a Nardia bikini photoshoot atop that magnificent structure?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He just lingered, didn't know what to do with himself, sitting there in the background looking at his phone (deleting probably) but listening, for once no sweaty face in front of the camera thank god, but of course had to find an antic with a mask yet again to draw attention ... what a child ... nearly felt sorry for him in fact ... why did he not take the opportunity to go out with some blokes, fellow time! !! Oh yes, forgot, he has no friends except submissive subs ... he should invite them around sometime and all jump in the beautifully decorated hot tub 🤣

• Haha
Wonder what was going on at around 0:49 onwards with Kiki in today’s vlog?
Clearly Manky has asked her and Maddie to pose on the stepping stones.
Kiki’s face is a picture.
I don’t think she wants to play.
She then sits at the garden table and says “Get that......”
was she going to say... “Camera out of my face?!”
Dina looks nervous and Nitty continues to prattle on in TV presenter mode.
Am I imagining it? 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Am I imagining it? 🙃

You could be right ... she seems more and more fed up with it all ...

• Sad
Am I imagining it? 🙃

I noticed that too, especially Kiki not looking happy

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Thing is, you cant turn back the clock and change the past,Di has always admitted she was a bad mother,Manky hasnt been able to move on and forgive her for that, I thought they had come to an understanding of moving on,but lately I think hes got very nasty towards her,shes no saint, but he cant continue ,to cast everything up to her.
Yes we've heard Di own up to being a tit mother (apparently) . She prob just had a tough time of it! Have we ever heard Mark own up to the fact that he can't have been all that great a father, to his first two girls? Drugs, alcohols, cheating ect. Nadias happy to mention that one of the girls mums made it difficult for Mark to see them, or that's what I got from it. But you never find out why? People in glass houses...
Did you notice in tonight’s vlog Nitty was saying they were going on a date night that night as it was Super Saturday?
She said Maddies friends were coming round that night and they could come through the side gate or something. Don’t forget peeps that when she was drunk in the car on Super Saturday date night, she said Dina and Betty were going to be going round to ‘look after’ the girls.
PANTS ON FIRE🔥
Yes I thought that too.. She let slip again...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.