Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Dina’s an Art teacher and so good at design” 😂😂😂😂😂 My dog could have designed the hot tub area better than that. That bamboo fencing !!!!!! Cheap and nasty looking. Just like the pair who created it.
It looks so bad and so does the ‘path‘ he made. It doesn’t go anywhere - and I don’t know what the point of it is. It looks really terrible - or is it just me??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It looks so bad and so does the ‘path‘ he made. It doesn’t go anywhere - and I don’t know what the point of it is. It looks really terrible - or is it just me??
It's been, I think, a good two years of GFH, and the garden genuinely looks just as bad as when they first started. Why do they even bother?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Found this-
It’s from her family feasts show which died a death.
She gets a successful Cheffy guest on and they have a choreographed cook along together.
Professional chef lady flips pancake the sensible way.
Miss ‘Look-at-me-I-won-Master-chef-dont-you-know’ decides to show off and attempts a traditional frying pan Pancake toss... misses, and the pancake lands in a heap on the gas burner!
Master chef my Eyeball. 😂

Love it when things go tits up for her...I hate show offs!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I never listen to maddie when she starts 'singing' because her voice is so awful but i'm shocked that her songs are about hating herself and wanting to die. That is so frightening and I would be out of my mind with worry if she was my child she certainly has got a dark mind and yet her whole family are listening to that and saying what a wonderful singer and songwriter she is. That girl will have a lot of problems in her life, at only 17 years of age she is screwed up already and n and m should be getting her help, she seems to be in a bad place.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
40 minutes of Vlog when it could have easily been two! We didn't need a blow-by-blow account of everything you did Mark.
Then there's Maddie freaking because she found out wee goes down a drain 🙄

Nadia blowing smoke up Mark's arse on Insta - (Oh it's because of you driving us that we go to these lovely places, you beautiful man)
I think they (and other celebs) are probably doing a Staycation programme, or magazine feature - considering all the hashtags she used

• Sick
I looked at/skimmed the GFH after reading here and seriously I'm shocked that their garden looks more of a shithole AFTER the "transformation". It's comical. The odd mismatched pebble pathway by the spa ( watch your feet)...the bamboo around the spa, the electric lights hanging by water, using pallets as decking. The garden chairs positioned right near all the overgrown weeds and rubbish. Why oh why doesn't Mark just get a gardener in for the day and get them to cut back all those weeds, gardeners don't cost that much...it would be well worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Two more posts on Donna May London's Instagram stories about walking with Chi Chi on the beach and tagging Nadia and Kiki 🤣

Also, Kaye commented on Nadia's pasty picture with "Is that your 5th or 6th?" 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
40 minutes of Vlog when it could have easily been two! We didn't need a blow-by-blow account of everything you did Mark.

Nadia blowing smoke up Mark's arse on Insta - (Oh it's because of you driving us that we go to these lovely places, you beautiful man)
I think they (and other celebs) are probably doing a Staycation programme, or magazine feature - considering all the hashtags she used
I agree,I'm sure they've got a deal with some mag,its all to nicey nice,twee pics of them ,gushing over each other ,that's why no Cornwall lives or vlogs,the mags will have the rights 1st,last thing I'd buy, is a magazine or paper ,with their sweaty mugs on it.

Insta Nitty asking for help on ‘non-award-winning-non-nominated-or-even-hardly-ever-mentioned’. She wants gullible people to do the work for them
Yep,send them a question,they'll talk shite with an answer,and boom💥job done for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
How do you get into the hot tub with that bamboo around it without getting your delicate body parts impaled on it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
How do you get into the hot tub with that bamboo around it without getting your delicate body parts impaled on it?
i dont get the point of it?? Are they going to climb over it to get in and out or faff about moving it all? Its impractical as well as ugly 🤦‍♀️ The Stepping stones/pebbles dont match, that annoys me more than anything else 😂 what a bloody joke, they could have got someone in to sort it for the same amount of money they have wasted on it all.....Control freak loser manky strikes again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe they are renewing their wedding vows in Cornwall? If not doing it, maybe planning it and visiting venues hence the secrecy for the impending magazine deal 🙄🤣🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i dont get the point of it?? Are they going to climb over it to get in and out or faff about moving it all? Its impractical as well as ugly 🤦‍♀️ The Stepping stones/pebbles dont match, that annoys me more than anything else 😂 what a bloody joke, they could have got someone in to sort it for the same amount of money they have wasted on it all.....Control freak loser manky strikes again 🙄
We used to have have a hot tub and had it on a deck. It would have been a good idea to have a deck built big enough for the hot tub and the table and chairs. Or had paving laid for the same. I don’t understand the meaning behind what they have done at all and the table and chairs will soon start sinking into the grass.

Reactions: 7
Nitty and her geezer voice flipping the pancake, a big flop, like her cooking and presenting.
It's bemusing Manky why everyone who disagrees with you is a troll. It's bemusing why Nitty lies so much.
It's bemusing why your daughters are not getting a decent education. It's bemusing why two grown adults
have no idea of personal or household hygiene. Its bemusing why Nitty thinks she's healthy and slim.
It's bemusing as to why you constantly talk about your tragic childhood, and are snarky to your mum.
It's bemusing that you keep coming here Manky with different id's. It's bemusing that you are an egomaniac, fantasist.
GLAD WE'RE KEEPING YOU BEMUSED MANK.
bet he cant keep away even when n his freebie holiday

its all freebies and they are touting for sponsorship for their wedding vows. I wouldnt want to stay anywhere they have stayed, it would need deep cleaning! Nits and bugs everywhere

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Insta Nitty asking for help on ‘non-award-winning-non-nominated-or-even-hardly-ever-mentioned’. She wants gullible people to do the work for them
When people go away to the sea air for a break, they usually look better after a few days😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10

she acts as though he is the onlyperson who can drive a car!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.