Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a nervous driver and hates driving. I'm not sure if she ever got her licence, but in any case she hasn't driven for 15 years or something.
Yeah she got her licence. I remember watching a tv show back in 2005 and she passed her test on it.

Reactions: 2
I think guilting her is abuse, if she acknowledges her failings...they both need to move on..I think sometime peer pressure puts you under pressure..she parented her way..they only knew her on her own...his father bailed..it is not fair in my opinion she has to bear all the burden of bad parenting.
Mark seems to be obsessed with bis mom for someone who holds so much anger from the neglect. He has a norman bates esque to his relationship with Di. One minute he adores her, the next hes remind her of the pain he suffered from hed. Shes 70, just enjoy the time you have left with her instead of thinking what has happened long ago. I had not the greatest family and i just moved on and we dont really speak ofren and its ok and im in my 20s and did it. Marks 50 and still feels fresh for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Who in their right mind would put splintered bamboo around a rubber spa, won't be long until the thing gets a puncher. I get the impression is was Dina's idea as she suggested painting it:oops: because she disliked the colour. But it isn't her's so why she gets to have a say who knows. I can actually see Mark's point about Nadia's family being overpowering. I get the impression Dina can see through Mark though and he isn't too keen on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Shocked at the comment to Maddie, ‘ I only paid for 10 bags of stones’ when he got 12. Talk about helping small businesses in this current climate, just tell em you got 10! Disgusting to even put it on a vlog 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
When people go away to the sea air for a break, they usually look better after a few days😳
They both look so old and dog rough for their ages, I just think skanky when I look at them

Who in their right mind would put splintered bamboo around a rubber spa, won't be long until the thing gets a puncher. I get the impression is was Dina's idea as she suggested painting it:oops: because she disliked the colour. But it isn't her's so why she gets to have a say who knows. I can actually see Mark's point about Nadia's family being overpowering. I get the impression Dina can see through Mark though and he isn't too keen on her.
You can tell Dina hates having that camera shoved in her face all the time and if you watch her closely, the look on her face whenever it’s manky filming or he speaks to her, I’m sure she can’t stand him, join the club

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Shocked at the comment to Maddie, ‘ I only paid for 10 bags of stones’ when he got 12. Talk about helping small businesses in this current climate, just tell em you got 10! Disgusting to even put it on a vlog 😡
shameless.....as always.

Reactions: 6
They both look so old and dog rough for their ages, I just think skanky when I look at them

You can tell Dina hates having that camera shoved in her face all the time and if you watch her closely, the look on her face whenever it’s manky filming or he speaks to her, I’m sure she can’t stand him, join the club
It must be so tedious for every member of the family that everytime anyone goes round to visit they have Mark shoving his phone in their face to vlog. Di never knows if it is a live or whether Mark is filming for a vlog and to insist everyone talks to the camera when they are having a discussion must be annoying.

• Heart
It's stealing!! which is a crime. Of course he knew how many bags he had and to think they trusted him; I hope someone from where he bought them finds out

Reactions: 10
Well hes happy to steal from vulnerable subs so i guess it figures hes happy to steal from shops too......no wonder he goes to the corner shop/sainsburys so often 🤔 kleptomaniac comes to mind 🤔

It's stealing!! which is a crime. Of course he knew how many bags he had and to think they trusted him; I hope someone from where he bought them finds out
OK, it's Woodcote Garden Centre - Dina just said

Well hes happy to steal from vulnerable subs so i guess it figures hes happy to steal from shops too......no wonder he goes to the corner shop/sainsburys so often 🤔 kleptomaniac comes to mind 🤔
He’s happy to admit to stealing bags of stones and hurting animals on camera, he thinks he’s cool and hilarious, what an nasty vile piece of work he is

• Heart
Oh My Good God.🙄
This is why I get so infuriated with her.
Lies and money grabbing from every angle.
So lots of people asked her where she got those dark blue dungarees from which she had on in few vlogs a few weeks back.
As usual she ignored the requests several times before Manky read it out on a live.
She answered with the WRONG shop name. helpful for those wanting to know or for the shop who I think gifted the item. (Along with other things.)
Fair enough.
Since then I noted she continued on at least two occasions to get name of company wrong.
I made a comment to this effect on the vlog where she did it and my comment was removed.
Why not graciously say ‘Gosh you’re right! Sorry everyone, it’s MEwinchmorehill.”
She hasn’t the decency to get the name right after being gifted AND (I assume) paid for them using her photo as a ‘model’ on their site’
So I found this on their site-

Attachments

Lisa's family, Nadia and Dina all under one roof without social distancing in their vlog.

So nice to see them getting as many viruses in their house as possible before taking Nanny Di to Cornwall.

• Sad
  • Angry
I think she gave him the best life she could at the time and he is an ungrateful user brat like nitty and doesnt have respect for anything
How can he condemn Di when he wasn't a father to his first two either. At least he had their mother's support, Di was a single parent.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.