Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crikey if Nanny Di was a tit mother I would love to see an example... especially as Nitty strips off at every opportunity...swears like a sailor and is a useless homemaker and cook...with terrible personal hygiene..she has nits at 55 years old ffs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
It still isnt clear..have they had a strike or not?
Not that Nadia would say if she had a strike, but they didn't post for 24 hours for the first time in forever, and that was pretty soon after a video that was reported by Tattlers was uploaded.

In her first video back, she said 'ner ner ner you tried to get rid of us but now we're back'. She then commented something like 'Yes, we're back... for now anyway'. It's speculative, but it's just a bit of fun. ;)

Also, not much rhymes with dock when tattle doesn't like swearing in the titles!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Recap of last thread. Cornwall shenanigans, reports and strikes, lies, spending money like there’s no tomorrow, so many grievances we chop and change with the wind. 🙈😊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am still trying to understand why someone with so called body dysmorphia..would put their half naked body out there all over the internet. These pics cant be unseen..She is no supermodel.

Reactions: 10
I am still trying to understand why someone with so called body dysmorphia..would put their half naked body out there all over the internet. These pics cant be unseen..She is no supermodel.
I agree, but unfortunately it does get her attention. It got people talking, and it got her in magazines and interviews so it incentivises this behaviour.

She knows that it's a bit of a cash cow - the naked pool pics, naked pillow wearing, rolling her flab like dough, taping her boobs, the boob window cleaning... It's the same reason that she uploads that stupid pasty, and tenuously tries to make it about body confidence.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
But according to Mark, he went back to live with Di when he was 7, the childhood photos he posts where he looks about 10/11 he looks happy surrounded my material things, birthday cakes, toys etc - obviously photos can be deceiving but he also made it to uni and for a lot of neglected children that would never even be a consideration for them. Perhaps love and emotional support was missing from his childhood. Who knows, the thing is Mark feeds little snippets of information and we can only start filling in the gaps - I get the impression he was put out by Di's relationships, he craves her full attention hence why he behaves like a 7 year old around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was under the impression that if a channel gets a strike the video is taken down. Their video is still there?

Reactions: 1
But according to Mark, he went back to live with Di when he was 7, the childhood photos he posts where he looks about 10/11 he looks happy surrounded my material things, birthday cakes, toys etc - obviously photos can be deceiving but he also made it to uni and for a lot of neglected children that would never even be a consideration for them. Perhaps love and emotional support was missing from his childhood. Who knows, the thing is Mark feeds little snippets of information and we can only start filling in the gaps - I get the impression he was put out by Di's relationships, he craves her full attention hence why he behaves like a 7 year old around her.
So Nanny Di did well on the wage of a librarian getting him through uni. 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Don t know the YT strike rules, but would they have been allowed to choose the strike period like after N's quick live Sunday morning (whilst Manky was hiding away) for 48h ... all seems very fishy to me ... other possibility, no filming allowed with BF and Kiki's friend around ???... but they would of filmed themselves ... it is all very strange ... maybe M's lost the plot and has had to remove himself from social media for a while ... hmmmm room for thought ...
Too much of a coincidence if a strike happened to correspond the same time they were going to Cornwall. I think they’re just saving enough footage to show in one or two vlogs near the end of the holiday. Plus they would have to read all the trolls nasty comments which would spoil their holiday ..and we wouldn’t want that for the little dears now would we.

Reactions: 7
Crikey if Nanny Di was a tit mother I would love to see an example... especially as Nitty strips off at every opportunity...swears like a sailor and is a useless homemaker and cook...with terrible personal hygiene..she has nits at 55 years old ffs.
There’s different kinds of shits. Big shits little shits foul smelling shits non smelling shits. Di was one of those shits.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I was under the impression that if a channel gets a strike the video is taken down. Their video is still there?
If a channel gets a strike the youtuber cant post for 24 hours, second strike for two weeks third strike channel extinct! (Those 3 strikes must be within 90 days of each other for channel to be obliterated.)

Reactions: 2
I dont think betty was a particularly great mother either according to nitty, quite a cold woman and she sent nitty away to live with relatives due to not being able to cope.....you dont see her getting the same treatment as di tho, betty and teddy are treated like gods, which isnt v fair imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Too much of a coincidence if a strike happened to correspond the same time they were going to Cornwall. I think they’re just saving enough footage to show in one or two vlogs near the end of the holiday. Plus they would have to read all the trolls nasty comments which would spoil their holiday ..and we wouldn’t want that for the little dears now would we.
yes,I think that’s why they’re not posting. don’t forget - they’re the only ones in UK who need a holiday - they work so hard!

And if they don’t post, they don’t have to address the fact that they’ve got 4 households altogether and not socially distancing

Reactions: 8
I dont think betty was a particularly great mother either according to nitty, quite a cold woman and she sent nitty away to live with relatives due to not being able to cope.....you dont see her getting the same treatment as di tho, betty and teddy are treated like gods, which isnt v fair imo.
Betty sent Nitty away because she was such a little bi**h!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That is a mean comment. Can you give an example?
Are we talking Amber Heard shits.blamed on a 3 pound tea cup yorkshire terrier..or a adult tit..passed by a human..big difference..in all my 25 years of owning dogs..they never ever ever tit in the bed.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.