Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg!! They haven’t posted today! Maybe all our reporting has meant a strike and they’re not allowed to!
I am wondering though concerning the title. If they have not been blocked it might be us who are the laughing stock. what if its the magazine thing and they cannot show anything from their holiday (yet) but then i suppose, she could even do a live chat sitting in a field...anywhere...so who knows. He was editing stuff right at the very beginning of their holiday to get it out....maybe they had no intention of vlogging etc or doing any lives. all a bit strange.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know where the book and the film went to that Manky was working so hard on a he’s a very talented writer, producer etc?
The film was written, produced, directed and filmed by Mark and was about a young Brighton boy and his story of being bullied.His name is Oscar Clitheroe.
They did a vlog where Oscar cooked in their kitchen and a bit about filming him. The film was called ‘ The Gang Buster.’
Not even an original title.
It was another thing which was hyped up then forgotten about.
Luring subs in who thought something good was coming- then nothing.
Then when in Cornwall last year there was a lot of talk about a book he was writing based on them and there was a scene in a vlog from a hotel where he was talking to a seagull that was on the window ledge.
Wasn’t there something about that seagull being in the book too?
Anyone remember?

I am wondering though concerning the title. If they have not been blocked it might be us who are the laughing stock. what if its the magazine thing and they cannot show anything from their holiday (yet) but then i suppose, she could even do a live chat sitting in a field...anywhere...so who knows. He was editing stuff right at the very beginning of their holiday to get it out....maybe they had no intention of vlogging etc or doing any lives. all a bit strange.
They’ve just posted a vlog

So Nanny Di did well on the wage of a librarian getting him through uni. 🙃
Tuition was free back then, and depending on parental income you got a grant for housing, etc. Plus free travel in some cities. And as a student you could sign on unemployed during the summer holidays. Crazy good times! 🙃

Reactions: 10
I’ve just clicked on the latest vlog and the ad before it was for vegan cheese, quite ironic to be honest.
Also, Mark? Why are we getting so many GFH? Where’s the vlog with Lisa in it or something recent that’s not about your messy garden?!

Mark likes to portray his awful childhood but what about the childhood of Fleur and Izzy?
He admits to cheating on their mother, and they were only 3 and 5 when Mark married Nadia.

I imagine what their childhood was like with him as a Father and will they continue to hold it against him in to their 50's etc :unsure:

I also wonder if Nadia is drip feeding her hatred of Nanny Di in to Mark's ear in the hope he will turn against her.
I prefer seeing Di, Lisa, Toffee & ChiChi 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh....

Mark likes to portray his awful childhood but what about the childhood of Fleur and Izzy?
He admits to cheating on their mother, and they were only 3 and 5 when Mark married Nadia.

I imagine what their childhood was like with him as a Father and will they continue to hold it against him in to their 50's etc :unsure:

I also wonder if Nadia is drip feeding her hatred of Nanny Di in to Mark's ear in the hope he will turn against her.
I prefer seeing Di, Lisa, Toffee & ChiChi 🤣

He is an areshole..and i know he is on this site..the truth hurts aresehole.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know where the book and the film went to that Manky was working so hard on a he’s a very talented writer, producer etc?
The film was written, produced, directed and filmed by Mark and was about a young Brighton boy and his story of being bullied.His name is Oscar Clitheroe.
They did a vlog where Oscar cooked in their kitchen and a bit about filming him. The film was called ‘ The Gang Buster.’
Not even an original title.
It was another thing which was hyped up then forgotten about.
Luring subs in who thought something good was coming- then nothing.
Then when in Cornwall last year there was a lot of talk about a book he was writing based on them and there was a scene in a vlog from a hotel where he was talking to a seagull that was on the window ledge.
Wasn’t there something about that seagull being in the book too?
Anyone remember?

They’ve just posted a vlog
There are some comments about this on some of the older threads. Mark let slip in a vlog that this short film was actually a home school project and the kids taking part in it were part of Maddie's old friendship group and their friendships had dissolved. Therefore, the short film was no more! The Brighton boy is the son of Loose Women's make up artist Donna May. Funny because Mark really hyped this up as some sort of real work and then we find out it was a home school project!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think guilting her is abuse, if she acknowledges her failings...they both need to move on..I think sometime peer pressure puts you under pressure..she parented her way..they only knew her on her own...his father bailed..it is not fair in my opinion she has to bear all the burden of bad parenting.
And all this said from father of the year, who by everything they've shown and spoken about, the likely-hood is that he was not around a lot for his two eldest girls upbringing...and even if he was (for a few years) he was an alcoholic who liked to be down Soho hanging with his 'mates'

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a total wanker this man is. I can’t watch the latest gfh vlog all the way through as I want to punch him so badly. I’ve had to o turn it off for the sake of my blood pressure.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d love to know the truth about his childhood. He’s contradicted himself a few times. Sometimes he’s described it fondly as being him and his Mum against the world. I’m sure he said at one point he wouldn’t have wanted it any other way. Then he throws around the words neglect and abandonment and has even implied some sort of sexual abuse. I’m guessing he uses those words in the same way he uses depression, anxiety and bipolar. He used to say he didn’t know who his Dad was and even that his mum didn’t know who his dad was until she corrected him and he admitted to meeting his Dad. Said in one video that his Grandad was such a big part of his life he called him Dad. Next minute he had absolutely no male role model in his life. He’s nearly 50, an ex-drinker who admits to not looking after Izzy well and screwing things up with two mothers of his children. What kind of Dad would he have been if Nadia hadn’t ‘rescued’ him. You’d think by now he’d have realised his Mum probably did far better for him than he would have done in the same circumstances and made peace with it. He says he’s forgiven her but obviously hasn’t - the way he talks about it, she earns her place with him by being a loving grandmother to his daughters. Urgh.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Childhood is where many peoples issues start. If you want to live a normal contented life and want to overcome the past you go for counselling. You dont buy countless toys and rings and plants and Christmas houses, you invest in yourself and you get help so that your future isn't blighted as much by your past. There really is no excuse, nhs waiting lists can be long but he can afford to pay privately. I've seen peoples lives transformed by therapy. He's utterly selfish in his refusal to get help. Once his mother dies he will spend the rest of his life regretting not resolving their issues properly and more woe is me drivel will come from his mouth. Some people had really really terrible starts in life but with help they've recovered. Manky chooses to not recover 😡 Manky likes playing the victim 😡 Manky is playing his whole family 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Childhood is where many peoples issues start. If you want to live a normal contented life and want to overcome the past you go for counselling. You dont buy countless toys and rings and plants and Christmas houses, you invest in yourself and you get help so that your future isn't blighted as much by your past. There really is no excuse, nhs waiting lists can be long but he can afford to pay privately. I've seen peoples lives transformed by therapy. He's utterly selfish in his refusal to get help. Once his mother dies hell spend the rest of his life regretting not resolving their issues properly and more woe is me drivel will come from his mouth. Some people had really really terrible starts in life but with help they've recovered. Manky chooses to not recover 😡 Manky likes playing the victim 😡 Manky is playing his whole family 😡
OR there’s not actually anything to recover from! I wouldn’t be surprised if his childhood was a bit unconventional, he spent a bit of time living with his grandparents, and he didn’t like a few of his Mum’s partners. To me, Di seems far more loving and connected to him than Betty and Teddy are to Nadia.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And all this said from father of the year, who by everything they've shown and spoken about, the likely-hood is that he was not around a lot for his two eldest girls upbringing...and even if he was (for a few years) he was an alcoholic who liked to be down Soho hanging with his 'mates'
Good point!

Reactions: 2
Crikey if Nanny Di was a tit mother I would love to see an example... especially as Nitty strips off at every opportunity...swears like a sailor and is a useless homemaker and cook...with terrible personal hygiene..she has nits at 55 years old ffs.
For years N has neglected her children's education, ensured not one vegetable has entered their bodies (unless smothered in butter and garlic) and left them to make their way in the online world without any care or boundaries whatsoever.

Instead of double maths, N strips down to her undies and asks her "skinny" daughter to keep snapping away as she parades her girth.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve just clicked on the latest vlog and the ad before it was for vegan cheese, quite ironic to be honest.
Also, Mark? Why are we getting so many GFH? Where’s the vlog with Lisa in it or something recent that’s not about your messy garden?!
Did you notice in tonight’s vlog Nitty was saying they were going on a date night that night as it was Super Saturday?
She said Maddies friends were coming round that night and they could come through the side gate or something. Don’t forget peeps that when she was drunk in the car on Super Saturday date night, she said Dina and Betty were going to be going round to ‘look after’ the girls.
PANTS ON FIRE🔥

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did you notice in tonight’s vlog Nitty was saying they were going on a date night that night as it was Super Saturday?
She said Maddies friends were coming round that night and they could come through the side gate or something. Don’t forget peeps that when she was drunk in the car on Super Saturday date night, she said Dina and Betty were going to be going round to ‘look after’ the girls.
PANTS ON FIRE🔥
Yes you’re right!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.