Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadia did say one thing which is interesting. It was along the lines of 'If I genuinely thought I was breaking the rules, I wouldn't have done it. And I certainly wouldn't have publicised it.'

On one hand, I find it unbelievable that they didn't know that they were breaking the rules.

On the other, maybe they are that thick. Why did they post stories of them all in the car? Why did they tell us that that 2 extra households were coming with Nanny Di in the first place? Why did Mark post that pic of them all not socially distancing? Why did Maddie post a pic of her and her boyfriend cuddling up? They could have easily kept it on the down low, or even actually brought the 2 extra households and made it SEEM like they were socially distancing, even if they weren't once the camera stopped rolling.

I used to think they wanted the controversy, but now that they're going to lose all their ad revenue from the vlogs and they've sort of apologised for it (very unlike them), I'm not too sure.
they film so much stuff every detail of thier lives - they dont have an off button - that idiot man has no boundaries and puts everything on camera- they were always going to cock up and im sure they will again

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anyone contacted LW to warn them N could potentially be at risk of the virus after being away for a week with three other households?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Social distancing Nadia style. I think Kiki's friend is about to have a very itchy scalp - but it's fine because they were all socially distanced...

I can imagine the vlogs follow a similar style, which is why they'll never see the light of day.

View attachment 193532Absolute thick heads, not a brain cell between them

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I get the impression they did it because they don't expect anyone to question them. They set up a "family membership" because they seem to think people who agree with EVERYTHING they say will pay without questioning them and it offers them even more power. They also hope these subs will tout the comments section jumping to defence, some youtubers actually pay for this service...Mark and Nadia are killing two birds with one stone.
They are now only showing the paid members some of the Cornwall content...How convenient. Cough up or you won't see our holiday.

One thing that stood out for me was Nadia's post on instagram where she seems to talk for everyone when she says the locals welcomed them...they wanted them there, they want the tourisim. However, a few of their subs who live in Cornwall are saying otherwise.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’ve thought this since ‘Holly’ said she hadn’t been on YT as she’d been revising for and taking ‘exams’ about COVID - exams are written months in advance, load of tosh, fair play to her though, she’s playing a long game 😜
I'm surprised the conspiracy theorist in Nitty didn't jump on that one😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Regarding the Loose Women Complaints they will sure to reply if you copy in the email to the Chief Executive of ITV quoting their terms and conditions. Infact if you haven't had a reply follow it up asking for a response and Cc that email to the Chief Exc.
I think it is so wrong Loose Women are taking a blind eye to this.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just paid £1.99 to get a look at the “Super Duper Cornwall Vlog (members only)” A close up of those 2 in a Cornish car park and a close up of them 2 on a beach talking absolute shite about how they needed a break. All the rest was filmed at their home in London. No travelling down shown, or the holiday home shown. I will keep you all informed on these sooooo special vlogs for “members only” worth £1.99 to give us Tattlers something to discuss (slag off).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
theres a picture of twitter of maddie the b/f kiki her friend and t hose 2 all in the car, on holiday - and probably nanny di so they didnt scially distance at all, makes me think that M & herb/f went int the car anyway

Reactions: 5
I’ve just paid £1.99 to get a look at the “Super Duper Cornwall Vlog (members only)” A close up of those 2 in a Cornish car park and a close up of them 2 on a beach talking absolute shite about how they needed a break. All the rest was filmed at their home in London. No travelling down shown, or the holiday home shown. I will keep you all informed on these sooooo special vlogs for “members only” worth £1.99 to give us Tattlers something to discuss (slag off).
Haha, thanks for spending the £1.99 on behalf of us all! Guarantee they'll never show much of the holiday because, as we already know, they were not socially distancing.

I get the impression they did it because they don't expect anyone to question them. They set up a "family membership" because they seem to think people who agree with EVERYTHING they say will pay without questioning them and it offers them even more power. They also hope these subs will tout the comments section jumping to defence, some youtubers actually pay for this service...Mark and Nadia are killing two birds with one stone.
They are now only showing the paid members some of the Cornwall content...How convenient. Cough up or you won't see our holiday.

One thing that stood out for me was Nadia's post on instagram where she seems to talk for everyone when she says the locals welcomed them...they wanted them there, they want the tourisim. However, a few of their subs who live in Cornwall are saying otherwise.
Having grown up in the South West, one thing the locals hate is tourists. They tolerate them because tourism earns them a living. Nadia has no self awareness. So her loud, messy, greedy family would be a nightmare in sleepy Cornwall villages. The reason I think we all wanted to see the vlogs was to see what a mess they made of the holiday home! There were signs on some of the roads saying 'turn around and go back'. Manky obvs didn't. I won't be going down to visit friends and family yet. Won't be following the well known influencers Itchy and Scratchy.

• Heart
hats off to you for taking one for the team!!
i was a paid sub for a couple of months at the beginning of their tit sun show, so i kno how painful it will be for you!! Stay strong on your under cover mission tattler ✊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where did they go in Cornwall I know they went to Carbis Bay Hotel but was this latest one in a holiday cottage?

Reactions: 1
Good work! 😬
Be careful.
It’s a minefield out there!🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jamelia was thrown off loose women for saying something about large clothes shouldn't be sold on the high street to encourage people to lose weight. Nitty should be thrown off for all the lies she tells and now breaking the law on social distancing they seem to let her away with anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When I read their thumbnail that said ‘unfortunately we have some BAD news’ my heart jumped for joy! My first thought was ‘yay‘ they’ve been told by YT to do one! ‘Unfortunately it wasn’t that at all 😓 ..shame 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.