Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On their coffee live this morning (That has just been posted) can people comment or is it switched off? I am trying to figure out if I am blocked in some way?
I’ve found they switch comments off sometime mid-live. They also block certain people from commenting then when you go back to rewatch after it’s over, a lot of messages are missing. He vets every comment now and blasts it into the stratosphere earliest opportunity he can get.

Reactions: 7
Holly is our resident immunologist and tonight she has turned into a legal person and we have to believe every word she says because she is an expert in all things medical and legal. Such a very intelligent person that's why she spends every waking minute watching and messaging the two thickest dumbos on the planet.
Just what I was thinking CarrieAnne. Bet Holly works in the local Maccy D's. She's never felt so valued!

It’s the acting. The rules are very clear when you actually look them up which she said she did.
Geezer Bird couldn' give a f..k. They only started to panic when quite a number of viewers, subs included called them out . They were only thinking of the kerching.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's so rare for Nitty to actually directly address controversy - usually she'll just ignore it. Think of the time she got caught saying Holly Willoughby was disappearing, or Julia slagged her off, or she was caught swearing when This Morning won an NTA. She'll just pretend nothing is happening until enough time passes that no one cares.

As others have mentioned, they were quite slimy about addressing it. They were playing dumb, and the conclusion was 'oh, we counted our households wrong because it's so confusing! but maybe we were in the right anyway... not sure...'. In reality, they know (or ought to have known) that you need to socially distance with any other household outside of your own anyway. I wonder if they'll ever address it directly again.

To be honest, let's just forget the rules for a second. It's just bloody common sense. Even if there weren't the legislation, you OBVIOUSLY shouldn't be meeting up with 2 different households without social distancing as you go off on a week's holiday (and that's forgetting the fact she's had Lisa & Dina over without distancing, of course).

If, say, Mark had the virus, he'd have spread it to Nanny Di, Dina's family, Lisa's family, Maddie's bf & his family, Kiki's friend & her family. Lucky that Nitty and Mark are such 'intelligent people'...

It's even worse than when Mark went off around London when lockdown started to take pictures and be arty. If everyone had such an idiotic idea, the streets would be packed.
Sounds like it was forced after a meeting with YT over the number of complaints.
Do you think M threw the 100K subs 'plaque' in the bin in a rage when he got the email?

From what you've described I'm imagining it went a little something like this:

Maybe YT are more on the ball than ITV? 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have you seen his pic on Instagram today eating nuts he has his mouth wide open and the roof of his mouth is grey and rancid enlarge pic what the heck is wrong with that man it's so gross

• Sick
  • Haha
🤔 Is anyone here Harriet Gray? On their 'We montumentally screwed up in Cornwall' live from last night, she's left a comment asking why M keeps deleting comments. I wonder how long it takes him to delete it 🤣

Have you seen his pic on Instagram today eating nuts he has his mouth wide open and the roof of his mouth is grey and rancid enlarge pic what the heck is wrong with that man it's so gross
Something tells me that oral hygiene isn't one of his priorities. Or any kind of hygiene for that matter 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
‘ You cannot polish a turd’ as the saying goes.
There we go - they’re uploading the Sunday Show which includes Cornwall.
So, for all those claims that he’s a mega-super-duper-starship-trooper-ultra-professional-film-producer-director-cameraman etc. ... he can’t even do a sound check on their latest live?
Sounds like someone hasn’t plugged something in right.
Amateurs or just don’t give a toss?

• Haha
‘ You cannot polish a turd’ as the saying goes.
True, that!

So, for all those claims that he’s a mega-super-duper-starship-trooper-ultra-professional-film-producer-director-cameraman etc. ... he can’t even do a sound check on their latest live?
Sounds like someone hasn’t plugged something in right.
Amateurs or just don’t give a toss?
I honestly think he just doesn't give a tit! He thinks that everyone who watches his 'films' is stupid and so blinded by their adoration of him that they won't notice just how dire it all is.
Just another fail to add to his list of megafails.

You're right...he just said on live, straight after Nadia asking people to sign up and pay 1.99, that 'the sunday show' is uploading now and it's the only place you'll see any Cornwall vlog, as it was shot there. At least the can't upload and get paid from all the other tit they vlogged in Cornwall, that's at least some Karma.
Begging now, saying it's cheaper than the Sun newspaper, and that he likes to think what they spew is more intellectual 😂
Speaking of newspapers/media- I’ll just leave this here. 😶

Reactions: 2
Of course they knew what they were doing....they are intelligent people don't you know?!!
They have made it their job to be the Covid oracles with daily broadcasts about the subject so there is no way I'm buying their sob story.
Someone has posted last night calling the subs who complained about them calling them cunts!! 😡😡
I am surprised that comment got through youtube. The filters usually don't allow for bleep to get through. I'm sure Mark will take great delight in leaving that comment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Yeah, Miserable Maddie and her bf took the train and were socially distanced during the entire journey, and were 2 metres a part from the entire holiday... lol. Not forgetting we have photographic evidence showing that that didn't happen.

I wonder how Kiki's friend got there - private jet? helicopter? teleporter?
Social distancing Maddie & Paddy style-

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I can't be arsed to even skim their recent vlog, - so basically they are using all this to gain more people to sign up to the £1.99? Wow. Can they stoop any lower? I suppose they need to recoup the money paid for the holiday now - Although apparently "they got it cheap!".:rolleyes:

And yes they have slagged off Cummings, Gordon Ramsey, Piers Morgan and let's not forget the digs about Richard Madeley.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Isn't it funny, most of the time they never defer to "management", they behave like cretins with not a manager insight. As soon as they cock up massively, they HAVE to defer to their "management". Quite hilarious... The subs are totally defending them in the comments, (oh it's so confusing, post the vlogs anyway) I wonder what the demographic of their subs is?
What also made me laugh is they spent a week away supposedly relaxing but took hours of videos because the "subs would love it???". Their delusion knows no bounds 🙄😡🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Social distancing Maddie & Paddy style-
Social distancing Nadia style. I think Kiki's friend is about to have a very itchy scalp - but it's fine because they were all socially distanced...

I can imagine the vlogs follow a similar style, which is why they'll never see the light of day.

1595848259128.png

Last edited:
The thing I find hilarious in all this is the fact they were digging that hole deeper last night all while still having the footage and photos up showing evidence of their lies.
The few comments they get licking their arses has somehow made them think everyone watching their "content" feels the same way. No, many are there in the background thinking how pathetic these two are. I find it insulting that they think most of their followers are thick as tit.
Their subs should have made a stand last night and (n) or unsubbed. They should remember Nadia's acting background and she was definitely acting (badly) last night on that live!

I just looked at some of the their recent hometime, it has become the cringe fest Mark show with him acting a pathetic dick. Even the girls looked embarrassed by him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They are desperate - practically begging for people to sign up for the 1.99
They know they have lied and they have been exposed
they are almost squirming - and she constantly stroking his hair and looking 'adoringly' at him - Hilarious!
they know they have cocked up big time
wonder if LW have been in touch and told her to self isolate? lets see if she is on this week

• Heart
Nadia did say one thing which is interesting. It was along the lines of 'If I genuinely thought I was breaking the rules, I wouldn't have done it. And I certainly wouldn't have publicised it.'

On one hand, I find it unbelievable that they didn't know that they were breaking the rules.

On the other, maybe they are that thick. Why did they post stories of them all in the car? Why did they tell us that that 2 extra households were coming with Nanny Di in the first place? Why did Mark post that pic of them all not socially distancing? Why did Maddie post a pic of her and her boyfriend cuddling up? They could have easily kept it on the down low, or even actually brought the 2 extra households and made it SEEM like they were socially distancing, even if they weren't once the camera stopped rolling.

I used to think they wanted the controversy, but now that they're going to lose all their ad revenue from the vlogs and they've sort of apologised for it (very unlike them), I'm not too sure.

• Angry
Nadia did say one thing which is interesting. It was along the lines of 'If I genuinely thought I was breaking the rules, I wouldn't have done it. And I certainly wouldn't have publicised it.'

On one hand, I find it unbelievable that they didn't know that they were breaking the rules.

On the other, maybe they are that thick. Why did they post stories of them all in the car? Why did they tell us that that 2 extra households were coming with Nanny Di in the first place? Why did Mark post that pic of them all not socially distancing? They could have easily kept it on the down low, or even actually brought the 2 extra households and made it SEEM like they were socially distancing, even if they weren't once the camera stopped rolling.

I used to think they wanted the controversy, but now that they're going to lose all their ad revenue from the vlogs and they've sort of apologised for it (very unlike them), I'm not too sure.
I believe they did it because they truly believe they’re untouchable.
Nitty being on LW is what they see to be their ‘get out of jail free’ card so they can wriggle their way out of any situation.
LW will clearly cover their backsides after a little gentle talking to.
LW can’t be arsed which was made perfectly clear when a few of us from here said we’d complained to them and that didn’t even send an acknowledgement of the emails.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
they think they are untouchable and just didnt anticipate the back lash they are getting, when they put themselves out there as the 'voice of covid' they will be scrutinized for everything they do and they really did cock up this time and they know it.
theyare back peddling now & will bombard the channel with loads of shite for the next couple of weeks so they can recoup some of the lost ad revenue

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.