Nadia Sawalha #10 Scratch the nit and taste the rainbow you Hypocrite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadia wants the whole Why, what happened?? messages.. and she'll say Ohh you'll have to wait for the vlog, but it was SOOOOOO funny. (It won't be!)

I see there's another GFH vlog so far today, I think they were hoping to keep uploading content until they were/nearly home, but the poor WiFi let them down. That's why we kept seeing Nadia talking to her phone vlogs (using her data probably)
The answer is she was rat arsed & was making a twit of herself..Look at me everybody🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 8
Nadia hasn't ever cleaned her windows. Even the Loose Women are saying her place is a tip - Katie says her house must be filthy. Katie's a tattler!

She makes exceptions when the camera is on her and she cleans the windows with her (.)(.)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thank you posting @Notsotypical ! I'm hopeless!

Well,View attachment 188811 that’s another lie she’s told everyone. Chi Chi is not being looked after at home by Dina. Yes, That’s ChiChi. Getting a lot of love and attention by the look of it. She looks so happy playing with the kids in the sea and no Toffee around to bully her. Pity this family doesn’t keep her.
Thank you for posting @Quiltygirl, I'm so hopeless!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
An Ikea ‘Haul’ that haul idea has been done to death, bit behind the times. ALthough I do get the impression the subs aren’t the most ‘worldly’ if you know what I mean so may enjoy it. I’m going Sunday, anyone want to see what I ‘haul’ 😜
Nothing wordly about Ikea lol

Reactions: 1

In the stories on insta, someone has done a sketch of a woman giving birth.
Maybe it’s a self portrait of when one of the girls entered the world and she’s competing with Dina’s arty fartiness?
No... scrap that. 🙃
She’s give herself more ample boobage than these.😳
91BC1ADB-CE70-4AB2-9530-67701EB147F0.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know i probably sound ten paces behind and very naive but do you think they are not showing any of their holiday content at the moment and putting up old stuff because they have sold the rights to somebody else...like a magazine. sorry if i sound naive. I sound like that big brother character - i mean, `who is she??? that she can get away with cashing in on things like this. she is just an old hagbag. she is hardly angelina jolie. i truly dont know how she gets away with all this stuff. she isnt a hollywood actress....just an old bag. she would sell nanny di for the right price.

I know i probably sound ten paces behind and very naive but do you think they are not showing any of their holiday content at the moment and putting up old stuff because they have sold the rights to somebody else...like a magazine. sorry if i sound naive. I sound like that big brother character - i mean, `who is she??? that she can get away with cashing in on things like this. she is just an old hagbag. she is hardly angelina jolie. i truly dont know how she gets away with all this stuff. she isnt a hollywood actress....just an old bag. she would sell nanny di for the right price.
She said yesterday morning oh I can’t show u the room or where I am as it will all be in the vlogs blah blah blah
OMG the suspense is killing me🤣

She makes exceptions when the camera is on her and she cleans the windows with her (.)(.)
She’s got no shame🙄

Last edited:
I’m thinking there’s something fishy going on too.
If they want a week off, and keep their beak in Cornwall private hey should just say so.
Nobody would care.
Again, if you had subscribed etc etc you’d be feeling a bit let down by now wouldn’t you?
All these Vlogs promised and saying on insta and in the morning borefests what they’re doing and what they’ve already done but nothing to show at all.
Correct me if I’m wrong but I was under the assumption that Facebook, insta and YouTube stories are just short snippets advertise the big deal. i.e the vlogs. 😳
Zilch. Nada. Zero. Nuffink!
If I’d not left their channel already I’d leave right now.👎 (and slam the door on my way out.) Ner ner de Ner ner

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If you notice, Mark's vlogs are always weeks behind and this is why I don't understand how he is ALWAYS editing...firstly their vlogs don't actually contain much content and they always contain more of Mark than Nadia...he doesn't actually do much editing to them just compiles a few phone clips togeter and cuts out bits. My kids vidoes have more complicated editing than Mark's vlogs! I skimmed a bit of the vlog and got to the bit where he adds Mark has meetings? So what? Who cares? People have work meetings every day, they don't feel the need to announce it...unless he never has meetings and suddenly feels special? Or was this an AA meeting? I didn't get any further in the vlog so don't know.

They aren't showing the house because they want to keep it for a vlog that they will probably upload in two weeks time when everyone has forgotten about their trip and all their subs will have to pretend to be surprised and excited about the trip they helped to fund.😴😴😴

Reactions: 14
On the latest GFH, Mark saying he's been told their book is the best parenting book ever 😂😂... course it is...😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m thinking there’s something fishy going on too.
If they want a week off, they should just say so.
Nobody would care.
Again, if you had subscribed etc etc you’d be feeling a bit let down by now wouldn’t you?
All these Vlogs promised and saying on insta and in the morning borefests what they’re doing and what they’ve already done but nothing to show at all.
Correct me if I’m wrong but I was under the assumption that Facebook, insta and YouTube stories are just short snippets advertise the big deal. i.e the vlogs. 😳
Zilch. Nada. Zero. Nuffink!
If I’d not left their channel already I’d leave right now.👎 (and slam the door on my way out.) Ner ner de Ner ner
It is one of three things. However, i dont know whether reporting them about something only bans then from the section they are vlogging from....i.e. GFH coffee moaning..home time etc. or whether it bans the whole chanel for a while. I reported they were sending content live from a holiday home where they were flouting govt guidelines. so either they cannot vlog from there any more. They have sold the rights to a magazine. He just wants a holiday away from editing etc etc and so has put out prerecorded stuff. But they were on there looking this evening when i left them the second verse of my poem:sneaky: as they answered a comment. (i am amazed they keep that poem thing in there as they know its somebody taking the piss - i literally have to try to stop myself laughing whilst i am typing it - somebody commented with great - well done - i hope it was a tatty head!) Also much earlier they answered a comment with that rude response.......who knows!! I would just be furious if it was the magazine idea.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It is one of three things. However, i dont know whether reporting them about something only bans then from the section they are vlogging from....i.e. GFH coffee moaning..home time etc. or whether it bans the whole chanel for a while. I reported they were sending content live from a holiday home where they were flouting govt guidelines. so either they cannot vlog from there any more. They have sold the rights to a magazine. He just wants a holiday away from editing etc etc and so has put out prerecorded stuff. But they were on there looking this evening when i left them the second verse of my poem:sneaky: as they answered a comment. (i am amazed they keep that poem thing in there as they know its somebody taking the piss - i literally have to try to stop myself laughing whilst i am typing it - somebody commented with great - well done - i hope it was a tatty head!) Also much earlier they answered a comment with that rude response.......who knows!! I would just be furious if it was the magazine idea.
love it! 😂😂😂

When I feel like I want to punch her lights out (which is often) I sometimes like to imagine what I’d say to her if I was to see her somewhere ...y’know like standing next to her in a queue or sat at the next table in a cafe.
What would be your reaction to seeing her? Ignore her or smile at her or what?🤔
When I feel like I want to punch her lights out (which is often) I sometimes like to imagine what I’d say to her if I was to see her somewhere ...y’know like standing next to her in a queue or sat at the next table in a cafe.
What would be your reaction to seeing her? Ignore her or smile at her or what?🤔
I would ask is her name Julia??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
donnamayelondon was on Kayeadams insta and she said she just been to Nadias to get ChiChi because Nadia
Is going to Cornwall liar liar pants on fire the second N opens her mouth its one lie after another she needs help!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I've always thought the reason his vlogs are all over the place is because of his drinking and smoking weed. I've explained before why I believe he's still drinking. It's not rocket science to edit. Everything filmed has a date and time on it. The reason he mixes them up is because he's always recovering from the night before. He's an addict through and through. They put out less recorded stuff now than they usto and nowadays none of it makes sense as everything is weeks behind, or in the case of the himalayan trip, never to be seen again. He sits in his toy cupboard playing computer games. I've never thought he was editing all day. If he was editing then the vlogs would be on time and make sense. His vlogs are the work of a stoned hungover addict who after 12hrs of gaming remembers he's got to edit the vlog. They assume we are all as stupid as they are, guess what manky, we are not! Ner net ner ner ner 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
;)
She’d take it as a compliment .. Julia being more sophisticated and demure, slimmer and beautiful.
I’d stand looking Nitty right in the eyeball and go all bashful saying “oh my goodness, I’ve been a fan for ages. Could I have your autograph please? Then I’d walk straight past her and get get Nanny Di to sign my T-shirt! 😂

I've always thought the reason his vlogs are all over the place is because of his drinking and smoking weed. I've explained before why I believe he's still drinking. It's not rocket science to edit. Everything filmed has a date and time on it. The reason he mixes them up is because he's always recovering from the night before. He's an addict through and through. They put out less recorded stuff now than they usto and nowadays none of it makes sense as everything is weeks behind, or in the case of the himalayan trip, never to be seen again. He sits in his toy cupboard playing computer games. I've never thought he was editing all day. If he was editing then the vlogs would be on time and make sense. His vlogs are the work of a stoned hungover addict who after 12hrs of gaming remembers he's got to edit the vlog. They assume we are all as stupid as they are, guess what manky, we are not! Ner net ner ner ner 🙄🤣
There was a time last year or even before That when they’d Put a vlog out each day which was filmed each day. Film Monday morning, watch Monday evening etc.
I actually enjoyed those earlier vlogs.

Last edited:
I tried to add some to that person's poem :ROFLMAO:

There were two people called Nadia and Mark,
Sometimes they go for a walk in the park,
They rarely wash, speak lots of tosh,
Would love us to think they're posh.
No leave it to the poet, it's brilliant
I hope it's another Hello video and we can comment to our hearts content without manky the muppet deleting us.

Reactions: 4
No leave it to the poet, it's brilliant

I hope it's another Hello video and we can comment to our hearts content without manky the muppet deleting us.
Someone on the hello post is either a Tatty head and playing a wee game of ping pong with me, a delusional sub or Manky playing devils advocate-
If love to know who ‘Good thinking tv’ is.
Maybe they can do a programme on fake YouTubers 🤓

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.