Nadia Sawalha #10 Scratch the nit and taste the rainbow you Hypocrite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Seeking clarity for this suggestion
Oh. I windid it!😁
I don’t know what to do.
I’ve only been here a week or two so don’t know how it works.🙈
(The whole new thread thingyo.)

I’d like to thank Nitty & crappy, Teddy & Betty (who aren’t worthy of being called Mum & Dad,) the girls, the dogs and all the thousands of close friends. Oh, and Lee. 🤪
I’d also like to pay homage to the plant based diet for which none of this would have been possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Words fail me
Omg!
That’s all kinds of wrong.
Why is he wearing these baggy round necked T-shirt’s with dog eaten collars lately? And she said in the vlog yesterday when he said he’d found that one in the tit tip/dog house that he looked gorgeous in it
It hasn’t been washed!
Look at the shiny, slimy, grimey skid marks on it!🤢🤢

Words fail me
I like that Nanny Di doesn’t rise to his emotional battery but maybe she has programmed herself not to as she has no real choice and wouldn’t be part of any family otherwise?
It’s despicable the way he treats her.
In this Vlog (10:34 onwards) she says she thinks if she feels poorly at their place she could go to bed and I think that annoys him as he only wants her there to do the garden- the vlogs of which often gets more likes and comments because she’s in them.
He calls her “difficult and contrary“ in this and I really don’t feel she is.
She’s saying she might not be feeling well .
Goes right over his sweaty head.🤬

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Omg!
Why is he wearing these baggy round necked T-shirt’s with dog eaten collars lately? And she said in the vlog yesterday when he said he’d found that one in the tit tip/dog house that he looked gorgeous in it
It hasn’t been washed!

I like that Nanny Di doesn’t rise to his emotional battery but maybe she has programmed herself not to as she has no real choice and wouldn’t be part of any family otherwise?
In this Vlog (10:34 onwards) she says she thinks if she feels poorly at their place she could go to bed and I think that annoys him as he only wants her there to do the garden- the vlogs of which often gets more likes and comments because she’s in them.
@Seeking clarity He probably wiped his arse with the t shirt after he used the mattress😂💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Words fail me
Oh my God. How old is this man. Really, seriously, what is wrong with him. Apparently his t shirt is, according to her...`really cool` man......well maybe if you are 23 and going through a phase.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Well im disappointed my thread title didnt win, im now going to sulk for at least a week, it reminds me of my childhood, my mother never picked me for anything either, im still making her pay by digging up my garden in all weather while i shout repeatedly at her that i didnt have a dad growing up and its not fair! Im going to have to post some naked pics all over my insta to regain my confidence, il probs tell my followers that im a vegan too for extra attention while im at it.....then secretly stuff my face with kfc in a cupboard, gotta maintain those curves somehow! 😉😂 i draw the line at shitting on the mattress tho....il leave that to my 2 yr old 😜
Well done @Seeking clarity 😊 great title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Selling her shite to Hello again
She bought this on completely herself

Well im disappointed my thread title didnt win, im now going to sulk for at least a week, it reminds me of my childhood, my mother never picked me for anything either, im still making her pay by digging up my garden in all weather while i shout repeatedly at her that i didnt have a dad growing up and its not fair! Im going to have to post some naked pics all over my insta to regain my confidence, il probs tell my followers that im a vegan too for extra attention while im at it.....then secretly stuff my face with kfc in a cupboard, gotta maintain those curves somehow! 😉😂 i draw the line at shitting on the mattress tho....il leave that to my 2 yr old 😜
Well done @Seeking clarity 😊 great title.
@Jax04 Sorry I didn’t use yours,I have screenshot it to use next😬u will be a winner👏🏻

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Selling her shite to Hello again
She bought this on completely herself

@Jax04 Sorry I didn’t use yours,I have screenshot it to use next😬u will be a winner👏🏻
Oh for christ sake...where does this woman ever, ever stop this tit........she is seriously screwed up to continually do this stuff....why the hell doesnt she grow up.......she may have her super fans etc but does it not occur to her that she is often a laughing stock....that people look at this nonsense she puts out there and think, `Oh God, what now`...all these mental health labels she attaches to everything.... For God sake woman just get over it all and grow up!!! Or is this `seriously` the only way you can earn a living. You get your state pension in 10 years and you still arent over this tit...what a waste of your life...actually!! That she assumes to put this stuff out there to `help` others......its her that needs help. that she worries about her girls etc...she needs to be worried if she is continually behaving like this and putting all this tit...which is `her stuff...`her ` problem out there.......and of course she is doing it to make a buck. total, total zero respect and if i feel like this, plenty of other people will too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I often think that a lot of the people at loose women aren't that keen on nitty they must know what's she like. I can't believe they would not look at her vlogs sometimes, you just would if you worked with someone. She looks at stacey's and kaye's instagrams and they would look at her's. They must see the filth she lives in and the mental way she carries on, they must know about the nits, the terrible cooking etc and I'm sure they would never admit to looking at the comments on tattle but I bet they do. On the surface they would laugh her antics off but really they see what we see.

Reactions: 13
I often think that a lot of the people at loose women aren't that keen on nitty they must know what's she like. I can't believe they would not look at her vlogs sometimes, you just would if you worked with someone. She looks at stacey's and kaye's instagrams and they would look at her's. They must see the filth she lives in and the mental way she carries on, they must know about the nits, the terrible cooking etc and I'm sure they would never admit to looking at the comments on tattle but I bet they do. On the surface they would laugh her antics off but really they see what we see.
Denise obviously knows exactly what Nadia is spouting on social media as she challenged her & was spot on

Agreed. Denise, Colleen, Brenda all aren’t keen and she is way quieter when she’s on with them. They don’t fall for her creeping up to people and I think they see through her.

Reactions: 15
Omg!
It hasn’t been washed!

[/QUOTE
Reflecting on his own Father on Father’s Day who he’s only seen twice...he said he doesn’t want to get back in touch with him now because he’d be expected to be there for him and he doesn’t see why he should, given his Father did nothing for him. This I can understand. I can also understand if he has some deep rooted resentment for his Mother.. things like neglect can’t be easy to shrug off. BUT he has allowed his mother into his life so I suppose he has to work hard to be civil to her at all times. Also the older Di gets and the needier she becomes M will be the one she’ll depend on to do things for her so he’s probably going to find that hard going I would think.

Reactions: 3
I have noticed a few times actually, when she has started to comment on a particular subject, Chiristine has held her breath and Jane has had a `what is she going to say` look. It is so noticeable. (none more so than would you publicly humiliate a cheating partner).

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I can just imagine Denise with all her mates talking about Nitty. I bet they pull her to shreds just like we do on here. They must have a right laugh I know I would.
I’m not that far from Denise when she’s home in Cheshire..wish I was in her gang ☺

• Haha
I wish one of their subs would say. Mark we KNOW you were an alcoholic. We KNOW you didnt know your dad (didnt know mine either as he died when we were small...we dont talk about it particularly because there is no need...we dont have a problem with it...its life sadly). Nadia we KNOW you have always had body image problems.....which you are now over as you have said on national television that you think you look gorgeous...so please does that mean you are not going to continually bore the arse off everyone, put out disgraceful photos of yourself and not mention it ever again..because for Christ sake `ITS BORING!` and if that is all you have to milk to make a living its pathetic as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.