Nadia Sawalha #10 Scratch the nit and taste the rainbow you Hypocrite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be embarrassed if that was my saggy arse on the front cover of a magazine.
But Nitty has no shame, and her fatty butt cheeks, are really so obscene.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I tried to add some to that person's poem :ROFLMAO:

There were two people called Nadia and Mark,
Sometimes they go for a walk in the park,
They rarely wash, speak lots of tosh,
Would love us to think they're posh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I tried to add some to that person's poem :ROFLMAO:

They rarely wash, speak lots of tosh,
Would love us to think they're posh.
There were two people called Nadia and Mark,
Sometimes they go for a walk in the park,
Poor Toffee and Chich,
Cling to Maddie and Kiki,
For Nadia’s bite is far worse than her bark!😋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nadia wants the whole Why, what happened?? messages.. and she'll say Ohh you'll have to wait for the vlog, but it was SOOOOOO funny. (It won't be!)

I see there's another GFH vlog so far today, I think they were hoping to keep uploading content until they were/nearly home, but the poor WiFi let them down. That's why we kept seeing Nadia talking to her phone vlogs (using her data probably)

Reactions: 5
Looks like Nadia's gone off to Cornwall to work on a coronavirus vaccine with those glasses. Mad scientist, anyone?

1595359795956.png
1595359841935.png

• Haha
She's a shopaholic but she seems to have to justify her spending to Mark. He seems tight but likes to buy himself lots of tat from Amazon.
I agree. And who had earned enough cold hard cash to pay for flights to and accommodation in NY (plus as many cinema tickets as they could swallow_ - the one cancelled due to the Covid? Was Di paying for them both, because she owes him or was Nardia off the Telly going to treat her hot unemployed husband?

You just know it will be them acting like twats in a restaurant. Not funny. Just attention seeking.
Only a matter of time before she's naked and jumping into a pool. If my mother behaved like that. I would need years of therapy.
Especially if it was in front of the boyfriend. Cringe. Manky's the same.

Reactions: 9
Nadia hasn't ever cleaned her windows. Even the Loose Women are saying her place is a tip - Katie says her house must be filthy. Katie's a tattler!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What on earth is the story posted on donnamaylondon's instagram 2h ago ... chi chi playtime@nadiasawalha ... is that N's dog on the photo?? Sorry I can't post it so if someone could do so or check it out!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Nadia wants the whole Why, what happened?? messages.. and she'll say Ohh you'll have to wait for the vlog, but it was SOOOOOO funny. (It won't be!)

I see there's another GFH vlog so far today, I think they were hoping to keep uploading content until they were/nearly home, but the poor WiFi let them down. That's why we kept seeing Nadia talking to her phone vlogs (using her data probably)
I just think the pick is so embarrassing. Imagine if that was a restaurant.

Reactions: 3
What on earth is the story posted on donnamaylondon's instagram 2h ago ... chi chi playtime@nadiasawalha ... is that N's dog on the photo?? Sorry I can't post it so if someone could do so or check it out!!!
Yes that certainly looks like Chi Chi! I thought Dina was looking after the dogs?! 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Well,
5C904815-8446-4D76-92E8-17CD86E82B0C.png
that’s another lie she’s told everyone. Chi Chi is not being looked after at home by Dina. Yes, That’s ChiChi. Getting a lot of love and attention by the look of it. She looks so happy playing with the kids in the sea and no Toffee around to bully her. Pity this family doesn’t keep her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Doing it for Attention. I’m beginning to think she’s the one with the drink problem now. She’s been knocking them back lately- whilst cooking, During the quizzes, on Super Saturday she was really embarrassingly pi**ed, now this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.