Nadia Sawalha #10 Scratch the nit and taste the rainbow you Hypocrite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just 40 as u know. I’m 8.5 stone & 5”9 & I still wouldn’t pose like that on the internet I have respect for myself..they don’t think things through or the consequences..it’s just me me me & £££££
Seriously need to grow up & stop acting like teenagers

What’s happened to her neck🤣
I think she smokes. She sounds and looks like a smoker and there is that box with sand in for smokers outside the patio doors.

Reactions: 7
I have come to the conclusion that perhaps they need to be pitied. Who would want to spend their life desperate and i mean desperate to get so many views and so many likes. He must spend his life behind his computer editing and then spend hours deleting etc and so scripting his own show. He is desperate to succeed as he doesnt appear to have anything else. They must spend half their life trying to plan and connive something else to bring them in money and they are desperate for success. Quite honestly (and i am not saying anything negative to women of all shapes and sizes but she isnt exactly in the bloom of youth etc..she really isnt ageing very well. i am 6 years older than her and i look younger but never would i pose for those photos as she did and have them plastered everywhere for money) to take her clothes off and pose outrageously for money and limelight is actually quite sad...should be pitied. She is chav without any doubt at all and she will eventually be viewed in the same light as say, jodie marsh. For any woman of 55 to pose for those photos like that for money is desperation. (I dont care how many adoring fans praised her - did she say to all those magazines etc...no its okay i dont want/need a fee i did it for other women to help them). Any other well known female of her age could have done what she did and get media coverage, praise and fees but only she would be that low.
When she was kneeling on the floor talking into her phone and kiki showed her the pictures of horse, I felt like saying, for Heaven sake woman grow up, get up from the floor sitting there like you are 18 talking into the phone like you are a superstar and spend some time with your daughter. (i have not watched anything they have put out since then...just gone on and made a few sarcy comments - i have looked at comments more than their vlogs for ages... and i do feel at a stage where i really do not want to watch any more of their rubbish.
They will blow everything within a few more days...fritter it all away just like she did after she did that cookery show where she became very manic (once she had got the pay cheque) buying as much tit bling as she could (jumping around in the bathroom with sellotape round her breasts...just like any 55 year old woman would do (i would need to have a serious talk with myself if i even thought of doing that) and then ending up crying in a cupboard to faceless strangers. Actually when you think about it...its sad. Even when they connived to sell their book...all planned beforehand - buy it and send it back and we will come and knock on your door....Would grown adults of their age really even think of doing that. Its patently clear they have no self respect and i think they are stuck in a time warp and neither of them can grow up. In actual fact, most of what they do and what they need to do and she is often manic is not mentally healthy. I actually think they should be pitied and forgotten about. They are not good people its that simple.
Of course it all smacks of desperation. But I can’t agree to thinking it’s sad to me it’s pathetic. It’s the only thing they have and can come up with to try and make a living. She’ll never be offered an acting roll ever again. Her job on LW must be hanging by a thread i would imagine. She thankfully (hopefully) will never be given her very own cookery show. So she’s prepared to do absolutely anything...say absolutely anything...look absolutely ridiculous all for a few quid.
She’s behaving no better than the women of the night ( putting it politely) in my opinion.

Reactions: 7
All of the dramatics about how serious covid is (e.g. going into lockdown weeks before anyone else, and chastising anyone breaking the government's lax rules) have fallen to the wayside. I suppose covid was another of Nad's fads.

She's ditched any illusion of subtlety with that story of Maddie, her boyfriend, and Kiki's friend in a car together for all to see. I genuinely think she's begging for someone to pick up on it for some publicity - she knows people have commented pointing it out, so it's no accident.

Unfortunately for Nadia, breaking the rules is now fairly non-controversial - a 'common sense' approach is probably what most people are following behind closed doors more than prescriptive rules.

The issue for me is that Nanny Di is there. She'd be quite vulnerable if she were to catch the virus, and has now been exposed to THREE different households... Unbelievable.

We just need to be thankful Nadia hasn't dragged her parents along too - Nadia's dad doesn't look like he has much left in him at the best of times.
Absolutely spot on....conned people for weeks into how scared they where, they make me sick!:/..

Reactions: 5
I think she smokes. She sounds and looks like a smoker and there is that box with sand in for smokers outside the patio doors.
There was a yellow lighter on the kitchen bench in the vlog with Dina preparing food for Lisa' & family .. so wouldn't be surprised ...

Reactions: 6
I’m just 40 as u know. I’m 8.5 stone & 5”9 & I still wouldn’t pose like that on the internet I have respect for myself..they don’t think things through or the consequences..it’s just me me me & £££££
Seriously need to grow up & stop acting like teenagers

What’s happened to her neck🤣
I am envious. Oh to be 40 again. I am 8 stones and always have been but i am only 5 foot 4 inches...but i wouldnt mind being heavier, its just how i am. There are some really beautiful bigger women...but she just doesnt have it!! she is no spring chicken and it shows. As you say, you are probably gorgeous and willowy, years younger and even you wouldnt do it. I dont know why some bigger ladies complain as they do, in my eyes, look lovely as they are but she is flaunting something thinking she looks gorgeous (her own words) when clearly she is past it and its something you just dont do at her age. She really does need to grow up. I think she would take everything off for the right fee. Her children seem more sensible than she is.

There was a yellow lighter on the kitchen bench in the vlog with Dina preparing food for Lisa' & family .. so wouldn't be surprised ...
probably for the whacky baccy

Reactions: 8
Considering the years they’ve been vlogging often on a daily basis I’ve never seen any evidence of clean washing being dried.
I think she does have a dryer so maybe every single item goes in that which wouldn’t surprise me. I only use mine to dry towels and bedding.
Knowing how slap dash and couldn’t care less about keeping the home in any order, like her clothes left for months in a pile on the floor which she then wears, I can’t help wondering how clean her underwear is. Sorry, but she puts her life out there so we’re gonna think about such things horrible as it maybe ...she’s such a dirty cow!
Isn’t it amazing that she gets him to do his own laundry? I’m all for
Hang on, why don't they just buy it themselves? They obviously have loads of money as Nitty said she was eating crap meals in Cornwall, but didn't mind because she like to support the restaurants, and 'they can afford it'!!
They do own it.

They have no need to worry, even if they said the house was empty what lunatic would want to break into their cesspit.
The left at home rats, bugs and nits are in a mad panic now trying to break out!😁

• Haha
Have you see their curt response to a comment...sorry a technophobe so cannot put it on here as you clever lot do. Someone said `You said the non members section is missing - `erm` well how are you managing to film then - the members section is not for the the non paying section. They have put a really rude cocky response...`erm` this IS the non members section. Its the `erm` - so cocky.

think i have made a boob. i thought that radha kour and jane friel were tatty heads so i went along with them in the comments.....jane friel replied to me and bless her i think she is kosher. (i was trying to make it seem that many people do depend on this chanel and have invested in it etc and think i shot myself in the foot.:unsure: I would never do that if these people were genuine and feel quite bad now. i dont think i should continue as the superfan. I wanted them to look at it and feel ashamed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Maddie put a story on insta where she and nanny Di were dancing last night so I think she is there. 🙃
yes I saw a pic of her in the car. I was wrong!

Of course it all smacks of desperation. But I can’t agree to thinking it’s sad to me it’s pathetic. It’s the only thing they have and can come up with to try and make a living. She’ll never be offered an acting roll ever again. Her job on LW must be hanging by a thread i would imagine. She thankfully (hopefully) will never be given her very own cookery show. So she’s prepared to do absolutely anything...say absolutely anything...look absolutely ridiculous all for a few quid.
She’s behaving no better than the women of the night ( putting it politely) in my opinion.
shes a geezer mum gansta granny type - rough as F*** and common with no filters or off switch - she should be behind a bar in a rough end pub serving pints!

• Haha
The photos and captions on her stories today are so loved up they’re nauseating.
I don’t know who she’s trying to convince that everything is so wonderful in their relationship because it clearly isn’t.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
So many comments getting deleted by nitty again today. What a waste of a holiday, spending it online reading some home truths. They dare not switch off as they fear becoming more irrelevant. As for their loved up ness, it's super fake, they hate each other most of the time. They are together as nobody else would put up with either of them. They forget we've seen their reality. This is all to sell another magazine article.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Nitty is typical of an empty vessel making the most noise. Everything is look at me. Couples who do the renewing vows, smiling in Hello, non stop press stories are always the ones who split. They are a toxic mix. Co-dependent and spiteful. I have a feeling things will happen in the next few years. When they havn't got the kids, to justify staying together. Can you imagine Ruth doing a shoot like that. Ruth is years older then Nitty too. No one wants to look like you. Don't respect your body or your home. Lie and deceive. Bawdy and loud. Bad actress and self absorbed parent.

Reactions: 8
f

That paid the holiday then ! No morality whatsoever ! I thought is was all done for helping subs with body issues...
Oh no with body dysphormia😡😡😡 one of N's thousand ailments ...
She really does talk 💩💩....

Reactions: 2
Nitty is typical of an empty vessel making the most noise. Everything is look at me. Couples who do the renewing vows, smiling in Hello, non stop press stories are always the ones who split. They are a toxic mix. Co-dependent and spiteful. I have a feeling things will happen in the next few years. When they havn't got the kids, to justify staying together. Can you imagine Ruth doing a shoot like that. Ruth is years older then Nitty too. No one wants to look like you. Don't respect your body or your home. Lie and deceive. Bawdy and loud. Bad actress and self absorbed parent.
i cnt understand why trash magazines think anyone what to see her or read about her

I’d be embarrassed if that was my saggy arse on the front cover of a magazine😆

😆😆😆
funny! they will probably love it, they are so vain

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.