Nadia Sawalha #10 Scratch the nit and taste the rainbow you Hypocrite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooooohhhh! Exciting!
So ‘Good thinking tv’ is an American YouTuber with 102,000 subs!
Maybe she would do a whole critical thingyo on them?
Second thoughts... nitty and Manky would think they’d cracked America. Tempting though.
The American YouTuber would end up with all the ex subs from the Swaggerleys. 200,000 subs in no time!
i will also say very well done - you have finally brought her to the attention of somebody with a little bit of clout. from tiny acorns! well done. i must now go and look at hello in its full glory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
How do we know this for sure?
Watch the vlogs! She admits to calling up Moda to beg for the 2.5k garden furniture. I've tried patiently to answer your questions Roz, if your interested in them please watch their vlogs and you see all the answers to your questions

• Heart
Reactions: 16
1, A clean hygienic home
2, worming tablets for their dogs
3, education for their children
4, storage solutions for their home
5, a hairbrush for manky
6, soap for manky
7, nit solution for the whole family
8, clean bedding
9, a portaloo so they don't tit in the garden
10, a cleaner to make their home less hazerdous

These kind of things to start withroz
well said...a proper bed for nanny di so she doesnt have to sleep on a mattress on the floor.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
well said...a proper bed for nanny di so she doesnt have to sleep on a mattress on the floor.
She sleeps on the floor!!!?
And to think Nadia is estimated to be worth £4mil.

Watch the vlogs! She admits to calling up Moda to beg for the 2.5k garden furniture. I've tried patiently to answer your questions Roz, if your interested in them please watch their vlogs and you see all the answers to your questions
Thanks for your patience NotSUBmissive

Reactions: 4
No one makes the subscribers pay up - what do the subs expect them to spend the money on?
Nadia is making a couple of grand per episode of Loose Women (more if she anchors), 5k is not big bucks to her.
It's the bare faced hypocrisy when she's been saying for weeks oh stay indoors, don't go out unless necessary...lockdown had made her realise just how much money we waste on stuff we don't need ...she wdnt step foot in a pub or restaurant... she's agrophobic anyway, wears a mask constantly...it goes on and on....there are a lot of very vunerable people on their channel, people who have lost jobs, scared to go out, it's a joke!....and asking for £1.99 to be a member when you can afford to send 5k on a holiday is an even bigger joke!...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No one makes the subscribers pay up - what do the subs expect them to spend the money on?
Nadia is making a couple of grand per episode of Loose Women (more if she anchors), 5k is not big bucks to her.
she does not make 2 grand a show its around one thousand and they all get the same whether they front it or are on the panel.

Reactions: 6
It's the bare faced hypocrisy when she's been saying for weeks oh stay indoors, don't go out unless necessary...lockdown had made her realise just how much money we waste on stuff we don't need ...she wdnt step foot in a pub or restaurant... she's agrophobic anyway, wears a mask constantly...it goes on and on....there are a lot of very vunerable people on their channel, people who have lost jobs, scared to go out, it's a joke!....and asking for £1.99 to be a member when you can afford to send 5k on a holiday is an even bigger joke!...
They need to stop charging people for their content. Haven’t seen any other YouTubers do this, especially millionaire ones!

she does not make 2 grand a show its around one thousand and they all get the same whether they front it or are on the panel.
Stacey Solomon gets £3000 a show

I cannot stop thinking of other things they could spend their money on rather than a holiday... 😂😂😂

Tablecloths so they can eat at a table minus toe fungus and nail clippings

Clothes that fit their children as they are all way too big or way too small for them

A gardener so they don't need to abuse their elderly grandma and she can just come and potter instead of work herself to death

Professional pest control rather than traps from the corner shop, so they can rid their home of rats

It's an endless list

• Haha
  • Heart
i will also say very well done - you have finally brought her to the attention of somebody with a little bit of clout. from tiny acorns! well done. i must now go and look at hello in its full glory.
Don’t blame me Sherlock. Lol
Love Watson. 😂😂

I cannot stop thinking of other things they could spend their money on rather than a holiday... 😂😂😂

Tablecloths so they can eat at a table minus toe fungus and nail clippings

Clothes that fit their children as they are all way too big or way too small for them

A gardener so they don't need to abuse their elderly grandma and she can just come and potter instead of work herself to death

Professional pest control rather than traps from the corner shop, so they can rid their home of rats

It's an endless list
A live in chef so they can eat nice plant based meals.😁

2974CB8A-4A1A-450D-AFBF-1EF20F7BF593.png

Love Watson. 😂😂

2974CB8A-4A1A-450D-AFBF-1EF20F7BF593.png
Im thinking this lady won’t want to have a channel where we all comment in the fashion we do. 🤪

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
so i had a look at the hello thread....so interesting. it seems as though she is kind of supporting them - i dont think anything negative for them will come from her....boo....however isnt it interesting when she agreed about the ADHD - i have always felt there is something mentally not right...i have said it before...their behavior isnt normal I dont know if i am being PC saying it is a mental disorder. (my sister is a teacher at a special needs school and she will sometimes say to me `you cant say that!!` but there so IS something wrong with them on the mental health spectrum...(not the body dysmorphia and all those things she says she has and not even his depression and alcoholism but there is something intrinsically not normal with their behaviour and it brings m back to the pity thing of earlier...i can deal with pity.....there is something very manic about nadia. i shall have to ask my sister what ADHD really means...is this why she wants to be the center of attention...i dont know..something isnt right with her. ...her behaviour is shocking. I am not trying to think it excuses her but I dont know something is very wrong with her...i actually feel a bit better knowing this as it makes me not quite so furious and shocked at her behaviour. I said it just this week on here.....something isnt right with her..I still cannot abide her however and she most definitely is all the things we cannot abide but it takes the edge off things for me. I dont know about you lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Love Watson. 😂😂

View attachment 188994

Im thinking this lady won’t want to have a channel where we all comment in the fashion we do. 🤪
she did sound a nice lady actually. still well done watson - at least it explains a little why she behaves so shockingly....i posted a moment ago on my feelings...anybody else?

They need to stop charging people for their content. Haven’t seen any other YouTubers do this, especially millionaire ones!

Stacey Solomon gets £3000 a show

i thought we had been there with this article and it was decided this wasnt correct. years ago they got 600 a show i know that for a fact. its now around a grand (which is still far far too much).

Reactions: 3
@Roz - Even on Instagram you're supposed to declare when you're gifted an item, or you're advertising something as it's misleading to your Subs to promote an item or a company when you've been paid to do so & it's not your unbiased view. (She admitted about the garden furniture and that Krispy Kreme sent a text asking if she wanted free doughnuts, but they get lots of clothes, food, general items I believe have been gifted but they haven't declared them) House of Neon jumpers ("oh a Sub asked where it was from") those awful Oodies, the hot tub?

Yes it is up to the Subs if they want to pay; however Nadia & Mark know they have a lot of vunerable subscribers who probably think they're making them happy and in turn they feel more included by being 'in the family'. They're already making money from adverts on YouTube.
What makes "the Sunday show" so special when they churn out such a huge amount of free content anyway? (4 videos a month for £1.99 and then there's those £20 etc stickers 😠)
Just for Mark & Nadia to read the papers and tell everybody their opinion when they talk about all the news topics everyday anyway (including them in the title in the hope they'll come up in Google when people such for actual information about said topics :rolleyes:)

I agree there is something fishy with the Cornwall trip but I assumed it was so they could be back before anybody knew they were away, but it could very well be a magazine deal. Just like the cellulite pictures were.

Last edited:
  • Heart
so i had a look at the hello thread....so interesting. it seems as though she is kind of supporting them - i dont think anything negative for them will come from her....boo....however isnt it interesting when she agreed about the ADHD - i have always felt there is something mentally not right...i have said it before...their behavior isnt normal I dont know if i am being PC saying it is a mental disorder. (my sister is a teacher at a special needs school and she will sometimes say to me `you cant say that!!` but there so IS something wrong with them on the mental health spectrum...(not the body dysmorphia and all those things she says she has and not even his depression and alcoholism but there is something intrinsically not normal with their behaviour and it brings m back to the pity thing of earlier...i can deal with pity.....there is something very manic about nadia. i shall have to ask my sister what ADHD really means...is this why she wants to be the center of attention...i dont know..something isnt right with her. ...her behaviour is shocking. I am not trying to think it excuses her but I dont know something is very wrong with her...i actually feel a bit better knowing this as it makes me not quite so furious and shocked at her behaviour. I said it just this week on here.....something isnt right with her..I still cannot abide her however and she most definitely is all the things we cannot abide but it takes the edge off things for me. I dont know about you lot.
Before betti
Ok..,so I think Nadia shows some traits of adhd in that she can’t focus on one thing at a time, has very small attention span for things like tidying and cleaning, then the manic behaviour etc.
But then she can sit through a lengthy podcast and behave well, do interviews and loose Women etc.
I’m no expert but I know people can be diagnosed in adulthood.
Adult adhd.
Like everything else- if it’s been suspected all this time she could have been to a doctor and been diagnosed and treated by now but hasn’t.
I’m not sure what the likelihood would be of a husband and wife both being diagnosed with it.😳
Part of me thinks it’s more about her being spoiled as a child by her dad who wanted to raise “formidable women” and she knew she could get away with the behaviour.

Reactions: 9
Nadia (and Maddie) just need to stop smoking so much cannabis and drinking too much vodka/alcohol, they both exacerbate mental health problems.

Reactions: 8
i so find her behavior shocking though..especially for her age. i genuinely used to switch it off as i could not `take ` watching her at times. oh well its very late...thanks for telling me what you think - i was hoping you would say she was indeed mentally ill in some way and i could stop feeling so angry towards them and just pity her and move on...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@i`m just saying - It isn't for me to say if someone is mentally ill or not, but it's the first I've heard of it. Just Googled Nadia Sawalha ADHD and there's absolutely nothing about it.
I wouldn't feel anger or pity towards them, just indifference. Be thankful you're smart enough to question these things.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.