Nadia Sawalha #10 Scratch the nit and taste the rainbow you Hypocrite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i must say that if i had a chance to pick one of them to spend some time with it would be nanny di. (only!! i hasten to add) Also when mark is on his own doing a live and being sensible i find him very intelligent and have to say that out of the two i prefer him - however, he has become more and more unpalatable and controlling recently.
If I had to pick one it would be Toffee or Chi Chi...they don’t do my head in. I could not be in a room with any one of them for five minutes because I wouldn’t be able to hold my tongue.
As sweet as Kiki seems...but then we don’t see much of her, when we do she just laughs at everything anyone says...that’s annoying.
Di I’m afraid I dislike her for not being a Mother to her young child choosing instead to have fun and travel...And no way do I refer to her as NANNY Di she ain’t my Nanny..I’ve never fallen for that one it was created by Mark to get the vulnerables to feel they’re part of ‘the family’

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If I had to pick one it would be Toffee or Chi Chi...they don’t do my head in. I could not be in a room with any one of them for five minutes because I wouldn’t be able to hold my tongue.
As sweet as Kiki seems...but then we don’t see much of her, when we do she just laughs at everything anyone says...that’s annoying.
Di I’m afraid I dislike her for not being a Mother to her young child choosing instead to have fun and travel...And no way do I refer to her as NANNY Di she ain’t my Nanny..I’ve never fallen for that one it was created by Mark to get the vulnerables to feel they’re part of ‘the family’
We only really have his narrative on the fact she was not a good mother. She probably did the best she could. She was very young when she had him and in a bad relationship and struggled with her sexuality. I think she had a good support network so his Poor Me attitude might be misplaced, he was probably very well looked after but remembers it differently as he is a professional victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It just needs re-painting before selling.
I live 15 mins walk from them and know house prices in the area because I’m looking myself. Not within my budget but I’m nosey 🤣
They had a large extension put on the back with a modern kitchen (big brother money) and a large garden - it’s worth a mil. House looks nice to me just grubby and messy.
I think their house is worth a million as well.
[/QUOTE]
I think you’re forgetting about the state of both bathrooms especially the one upstairs even they never want us to see it’s that bad. Plus the downstairs bathroom needs new grouting and all the damp on the walls dealt with. The house window panes look old and neglected. There’s a hole in the kitchen ceiling that’s been waiting for a fan to be installed. The bedroom doors don’t close properly . I’m sure there’s more that I can’t remember suffice to say it needs more than just painting. 😜

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If any of us had a house worth 1 million, wouldnt it just be your pride and joy and kept immaculate?

Reactions: 5
New thread suggestions?

Hickory dickory dock, Nad's Youtube got a block. Took her eye off the ball, the virus to Cornwall, and now she's a laughing stock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If any of us had a house worth 1 million, wouldnt it just be your pride and joy and kept immaculate?
thing is its London and thats what prices are - a house that size in Cheshire would be 1.8 million
round where I live terraces are 300-400 K
If they looked after it it could be worth a lot more, but they dont care where they live, or what their home is like

Reactions: 5
We only really have his narrative on the fact she was not a good mother. She probably did the best she could. She was very young when she had him and in a bad relationship and struggled with her sexuality. I think she had a good support network so his Poor Me attitude might be misplaced, he was probably very well looked after but remembers it differently as he is a professional victim.
She was 21 when she had him that’s not that young. My sister had two children by that age okay she was married but they had no money it was a struggle but she was a great mother.
Di’s had plenty of opportunity to object to some of the things Mark’s said in the vlogs if it was all in his head, but she gives me the impression she’s guilty as charged.

• Sad
thing is its London and thats what prices are - a house that size in Cheshire would be 1.8 million
round where I live terraces are 300-400 K
If they looked after it it could be worth a lot more, but they dont care where they live, or what their home is like
I was born in a council house and eventually lived in a 500k house, I totally appreciated my 500k detached in its own land. It is called pride.

She was 21 when she had him that’s not that young. My sister had two children by that age okay she was married but they had no money it was a struggle but she was a great mother.
Di’s had plenty of opportunity to object to some of the things Mark’s said in the vlogs if it was all in his head, but she gives me the impression she’s guilty as charged.
But he is a bully and she might give in for an easy life.

I think 21 is young to have children just my opinion. No way could I have coped having mine at that age.

I am interested to know a definition of a great mother? surely it is subjective according to personal experience. I also dont believe as an outsider looking in we really know what is happening in a family dynamic.

Of course especially when you see so many people who have nothing living in tiny terraces who keep their homes spick and span. They take more pride than those two air heads.

I was born in a council house and eventually lived in a 500k house, I totally appreciated my 500k detached in its own land. It is called pride.

But he is a bully and she might give in for an easy life.

I think 21 is young to have children just my opinion. No way could I have coped having mine at that age.

I am interested to know a definition of a great mother? surely it is subjective according to personal experience. I also dont believe as an outsider looking in we really know what is happening in a family dynamic.
A great mother is a mother who cares. A mother whose there for their child. A mother who shows love and affection.
I doubt anyone could say a mother was a great mother if they weren’t around to raise their own whatever the circumstances

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Of course especially when you see so many people who have nothing living in tiny terraces who keep their homes spick and span. They take more pride than those two air heads.

A great mother is a mother who cares. A mother whose there for their child. A mother who shows love and affection.
But what if the other absent parent negates that by shaming the loving mother to the point the child believes it...for eg..a relative of mine had a child who was shown lots of affection, attention..love..but because the mother worked full time and did not bake cakes, sew or knit..the child decided they did not have a proper mother. The mother was the breadwinner living on the breadline yet told not a good mother. It is all subjective.

I doubt anyone could say a mother was a great mother if they weren’t around to raise their own whatever the circumstances
How does she show she didnt love him?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Now it is my mind..Nanny Di is always berated as being a bad Mum..well where is the absent father in all this? Absent.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.