Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daniel87

Hi guys, I've been following this thread for a while as it's great to see so many other people can see right through this pair of egomaniacs. I haven't posted before as I normally mirror exactly what has already been said. however a comment nadia said in the latest video has forced me to speak up.
I live on a road just off of Nadias so I know the area well. And i am getting sick of her constantly talking it down. She has described it as "the ghetto" numerous times - rough, unsafe and now complains she hears "fights and helicopters" outside every night. She lives on a surban road of multi million pound dettached properties. It's hardly Shameless.
"Waking up to fumes" is nonsense. She lives on a main road yes which can get busy at certain times. It isn't exactly living on the side of the A40. It's all just lies.
There are lovely parks all walking distance from her (not including their fave CP park, which is walkable if they wasnt so lazy), and Crystal palace is full of really nice restaurants/bars/shops. I'm sure some of them would have appreciated their custom on Super Saturday rather than racing down to Gordon Ramsays restaurant in Central.
The houses are beautiful on her road and all the surrounding streets. So I'm really confused why does she keep referring to it as the ghetto? It is London, it is of course a diverse area.... is that what she means when she describes it as ghetto and rough? Is that why she claims shes too scared to walk to the shop on her own?
The house is a state but there's no denying it's size and layout with a lovely big garden. They've been happy to watch it rot around them and sit amongst all that junk, which is their fault but don't sit there making out you live in a tower block.
I just find it insulting to people who live in areas or buildings that are geniunely considered to be not nice, to keep constantly referring to her neighbourhood as rough. We havent all got the saftey of home educating our kids, unemployed husbands at home drinking all day and papa, mama and the one sister who doesn't despise her living next door.
I grew up on a council estate in west london. I can assure her, this neighbourhood is far from rough.
She's bloody lucky to live where she lives and to be able to live the life she does because it doesn't seem she appreciates any of it.
Sorry guys, I had to get that off my chest! Thank you for reading 😊😊

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Jax04

Chatty Member
Well im disappointed my thread title didnt win, im now going to sulk for at least a week, it reminds me of my childhood, my mother never picked me for anything either, im still making her pay by digging up my garden in all weather while i shout repeatedly at her that i didnt have a dad growing up and its not fair! Im going to have to post some naked pics all over my insta to regain my confidence, il probs tell my followers that im a vegan too for extra attention while im at it.....then secretly stuff my face with kfc in a cupboard, gotta maintain those curves somehow! 😉😂 i draw the line at shitting on the mattress tho....il leave that to my 2 yr old 😜
Well done @Seeking clarity 😊 great title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
I think Nadia is troubled by their wedding, she hated her dress, she hated their photos, Mark was hungover and sweating out alcohol and......Mark arrived to the wedding in the same car as his ex wife! Great start to a marriage!
Can you imagine the attention she will crave at the vow renewal?
She’d be a nightmare.
Fake acted tears and immediate switch to geezer laugh.
she’ll make some speech about how difficult it’s been having had to nurse ‘ ‘Mank-face’through 18 years of alcoholism whilst she’s had to battle her own demons...
but hey... she’s a strong woman who keeps the family together and they both work so hard etc.
Nanny Di would go to hug them to congratulate their renewed vows and Manky would spit some vile comment at her about not being there for him and Nitty would turn away making sure she talked over Nanny Di’s good wishes.
Maddie would wear black and puff up her lips as she sings another one of her laments which sounds ever so familiar as it’s exactly the same tune as all the rest.
Cue Nittys Fake tears again.🙄
Kiki would look beautiful but bewildered and slightly anxious whilst linking Nanny Di’s arm for comfort rather than to support her Nan.
Teddy would be made to recite some long drawn out story which had no real punchline.
Nitty cries again but no tears to be seen. Completely dry face. 😜
and Betty would sit there and sneer because she’s really not proud of impressed by any of it but likes a wee gin.
Dina will make Nitty a junk art bouquet from Old toilet roll tubes and plastic meat packaging
(Which Nitty doesn’t eat because she’s plant based dont you know?)
Lisa isn’t actually there as she had to wash her hair. 🤓
Meanwhile, Julia joins Tattle and laughs hysterically at all the comments.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Miss LDN

VIP Member
I made it through the wilderness Somehow I dodged the poo
Didn't know how cringe I was. cos I'm deluded too
I'm his wife. bag for life.
I'm plant based, and I lie.
But I make you sick, with my wobbly bits. Manky is the pits
He belongs in a zoo.
Like a Swadderly. Fake for a very long time. (Sing along now Tattlers)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
Thanks to @Seeking clarity for this suggestion
Oh. I windid it!😁
I don’t know what to do.
I’ve only been here a week or two so don’t know how it works.🙈
(The whole new thread thingyo.)

I’d like to thank Nitty & Shitty, Teddy & Betty (who aren’t worthy of being called Mum & Dad,) the girls, the dogs and all the thousands of close friends. Oh, and Lee. 🤪
I’d also like to pay homage to the plant based diet for which none of this would have been possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Jax04

Chatty Member
In other words, he’l kick off if he finds out shes paid someone to do what he blatantly cant do, shes scared of his reaction, because hes a controlling financially abusive manchild. Fancy earning all the money then having to get permission from a lazy greasy slob to spend it. Pathetic all round.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Buddylove

VIP Member
Many people have lost loved ones and jobs during the virus struggling to get by losing their homes and relying on merge benefits .yet these two throw their wealth in their faces New car holiday garden stuff renovations etc .they are deplorable lieing unbelievable human beings no shame no pride no morals .I can not wait to hear about their downfall .

He got away with that one no repercussions .
What a nasty vile man he is, treating cows like that explains the way the dogs are treated in their flea pit house, shouldn’t be allowed any animals
Hang on, why don't they just buy it themselves? They obviously have loads of money as Nitty said she was eating crap meals in Cornwall, but didn't mind because she like to support the restaurants, and 'they can afford it'!!
[/QUOTE
I also think,they thought it would be easy money for them,but realised theres alot more to it,they soon ran out of content ,hence the chaotic, noisy car crash vlogs they put out now.They dont do anything of interest to keep these going,so he ends up being a complete manky twat ,the girls dont want to be part of the embarrassing shambles,they wheel nanny di out now and again,just so they can take the piss out if her ,its the same boring shite over and over.They will be filming alot of Cornwall stuff,and that's what they will put up as vlogs for the next week ,when they get back ,boring and easy for him to do .
watching that garden vlog last nite was horrible, he really hates that old woman, it’s actually sinister, you can tell she is aware of his nastiness towards her but just try’s to ignore it, what was he on as well, he really thinks he’s funny, he is just a dirty greasy sweaty blob of a man who belittles women, what a role model for his daughters, they must cringe at the sight of him

• Sad
Reactions: 17

Oohlia

Chatty Member
On the latest GFH, Mark saying he's been told their book is the best parenting book ever 😂😂... course it is...😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
yes, about the only two households allowed. i also did the taking the P long vlog pretending to be an adoring sub. thank you. so it looks like maybe i am not shadowed out....yet! thank you What is that concerted trolling stuff. to be honest and i am really not just saying this, i have never found K Tracey to be rude on there..she has backed me up when superfans have shot me down but i found her a really nice person. He is up his own backside i am afraid manipulative, controlling pig. orchestrated trolling...orchestrated chanel more like
Thank you. ❤
To be honest, I choose to try real hard not to be rude in any situation as it gets us nowhere.
This site brings something out in me which I don’t recognise and it’s easy to get revved up and swept along when there’s nobody to get you to put the brakes on. 😱
Sincerely it’s not me.
Ok ..., so I’d been bed bound for five years with no family near me so youtube has been a great way to fill my days.
I started watching these two when they started, my first experience of being a subscriber to any YouTube channeI.
I watched religiously every time they uploaded a vlog and it sadly was all
I had to look forward to during some very dark times.
I enjoyed the lighthearted all-round entertainment but something changed. I got sucked in and soon began to see they were fakes, frauds, crass, vulgar momey grabbing etc.
It left me feeling quite a fool and totally violated as I’d invested my recovery time into their channel.
I’m left feeling angry about that and I don’t do angry.
I need to get it out of my system and hopefully draw a line under it all and get on with fighting other more important issues in my life. 🙃
oooo deep.🙄
Sorry... cue violins. 🙈
really though- I have the wherewithal now to see it as it is.
Thankfully I don’t suffer mental health issues but what about those subs in a similar situation who are vulnerable enough to think these people are their friends and get knocked back, not acknowledged etc.
Anyone else though? ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Feska

VIP Member
What a nasty vile man he is, treating cows like that explains the way the dogs are treated in their flea pit house, shouldn’t be allowed any animals

watching that garden vlog last nite was horrible, he really hates that old woman, it’s actually sinister, you can tell she is aware of his nastiness towards her but just try’s to ignore it, what was he on as well, he really thinks he’s funny, he is just a dirty greasy sweaty blob of a man who belittles women, what a role model for his daughters, they must cringe at the sight of him
I watched it last night too. Completely agree, he’s extremely bitter towards his mother. The way he humiliates and belittles her is appalling. He definitely has problems with women which as the father of four daughters is incomprehensible.
Aside from that I found the whole thing almost impossible to watch with the constant swinging around of the camera, happens all the time. Calls himself a film maker/cameraman. Then there’s his constant gurning and stupid voices. Cannot understand why their subs love and adore him so much He’s unbearable.

• Heart
  • Sad

missmickey

VIP Member
I had 23 likes on my comment so at least 23 ppl will see its vanished. He edits reality quicker than it happens. What a complete sad sack he is. Going on holiday but staying online 24/7 so he can keep his 200 super subs who pay £1.99 happy. He really thinks he's important. He truly hadn't woken up to the fact that the majority of people only watch for the car crash element, you know you shouldn't look but you cannot stop yourself. He genuinely thinks people watch because what he puts out is good. Wake up Manky, wake up...
Yes, they pay £1.99 a month. I remember M always emphasising what good value it was.

So £1.99 × 200 submissives = £398

£398 × 0.55 (Enabling ads on your YT videos requires agreeing to Google's ad revenue share for YT . There is a 45/55 split for all content creators, so Google keeps 45 percent of all YT advertising on your videos, and you get the remaining 55 percent.) = £218.90

£218.90 ÷ 4 = a not-so-grand-total of £54.73 BEFORE tax and expenses (newspapers, ingredients, books, whatever the Hell else takes their fancy on Amazon that week, the cost of a handyman to do all of the basics around the house he's neglected whilst busy selecting the "perfect track to highlight my footage2) for ‘producing, scripting, starring in, editing and uploading' each episode of The No Shit-Sherlock Sunday Show – an original concept by Mark Adderley, who wanks works his socks off. Poor lamb.

Perhaps this is the angle M needs to shoot from when next going for one of his meetings with the BBC. :rolleyes: “I can make you a groundbreakingly shit 'programme' that no one will want to watch but it will cost you less than £100.”

Sold. I’ll take my 20% fee now, thanks. (Hi Mark 👋)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
How do we know this for sure?
Watch the vlogs! She admits to calling up Moda to beg for the 2.5k garden furniture. I've tried patiently to answer your questions Roz, if your interested in them please watch their vlogs and you see all the answers to your questions

• Heart

Kmart

They need to stop charging people for their content. Haven’t seen any other YouTubers do this, especially millionaire ones!

Stacey Solomon gets £3000 a show

a) @Roz this is what I asked before on here: I don't watch many youtubers but I haven't come across any others who charge subs. Most people wouldn't be that crass. When they introduced this I could see the sort of people they really are. It causes elitism amongst their loyal (deluded) fans who they claim to care about; those who are a family member, and those who aren't. Nitty and Manky keep saying '£1.99 isn't alot' so subs are very tempted. Its a disgusting manipulation of vulnerable people and all about the money.

b) Another thing they keep saying is how hard they both work ("they really deserve that holiday"). In light of the above, and in a time of a pandemic, flaunting a £5-£7K holiday seems wrong to me, especially if you're breaking all the rules and you've got a vulnerable over 70yr old with you.

b) When I first started watching, they were talking about how they should be upgraded on flights etc, and be gifted stuff. She actually admits to ring up companies and begging for free things. Considering their politics, they seem to be all about 'STUFF'.

c) They already earn money from the adverts, and of course you can bet there'll be a lot of things they'll claim as tax deductable; the plants for the garden show, the food, kitchen gadgets, garden equipment, newspapers, clothes etc?

d) apart from the £1.99, when you're watching a live, they ask for more money in the form as a request that automatically pops up. A sticker??!

e) they delete any comments that raise any of the above

• Heart
Reactions: 15

kais93

Chatty Member
Now all 3 are laughing at Nanny Di for her walk, her elbows, her shoulders, her height... They even imitate it and ask her to do it again like she's a performing monkey.

Can you imagine Moaning Maddie if anyone ever said anything vaguely similar to her? She'd be off launching an anti-bullying campaign on Loose Women and writing a wallowing song where she talk-sings about it with an over-pronounced accent.

• Haha
  • Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I've always thought the reason his vlogs are all over the place is because of his drinking and smoking weed. I've explained before why I believe he's still drinking. It's not rocket science to edit. Everything filmed has a date and time on it. The reason he mixes them up is because he's always recovering from the night before. He's an addict through and through. They put out less recorded stuff now than they usto and nowadays none of it makes sense as everything is weeks behind, or in the case of the himalayan trip, never to be seen again. He sits in his toy cupboard playing computer games. I've never thought he was editing all day. If he was editing then the vlogs would be on time and make sense. His vlogs are the work of a stoned hungover addict who after 12hrs of gaming remembers he's got to edit the vlog. They assume we are all as stupid as they are, guess what manky, we are not! Ner net ner ner ner 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
For example - Maddie is with them contrary to what has been said here; they set up their quizzes to have money sent directly to the charity, contrary to what has been said here. Also, don’t know what is true on this front, but some folks are concluding that Mark is still drinking and I’m guessing that anyone who has said that has no basis to assert it. Lots of folks sitting on their phones and laptops and coming to their own conclusions.
An opinion is a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge, it's what we are all here for, to share our opinions. I however have worked with a great deal of alcoholics in my career and I base my opinions on Marks behaviour which is identical to that of many alcoholics. I can see by all of the questions you've asked, you've not seen all of the content they've put out. Between us all here we have and we are confident in our assertions and opinions about this monitised duplicitous channel. There is a massive issue about charity money going missing as you'd know if you'd watched the channel. As for Maddie I'm unsure what your issue is? I'm not sure why you would come to this site to defend the indefensible?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
People complained about this before a while ago and Mark said Nanny Di can give as good as she gets, and that they edit out Nanny Di swearing back at them. I just find the whole family set up weird. Why would you bring your children up to be so bad mannered and disrespectful to their Grandmother no matter what she was like? It shows exactly what type of parents they are!
It’s not a matter of Nanny Di giving as good as she gets if Maddie swears at her.
Nanny Di is an adult who has a wealth of life experience behind her.
She’s kind of entitled.
Maddie is a teenager who doesn’t know her place.
Never should a younger person swear at an elderly one in my opinion.
It’s disrespectful.
My 78 year old mum swears, my kids who are in their 30’s swear, but they will never swear in front of their Nan. Thats how they were raised.
It’s about knowing your place and respect.
Yes it’s all lighthearted but the boundaries get blurred when kids do this and they grow into adults who feel entitled all the way through their lives.

Last edited:
  • Heart