Nadia Sawalha #10 Scratch the nit and taste the rainbow you Hypocrite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on, why don't they just buy it themselves? They obviously have loads of money as Nitty said she was eating crap meals in Cornwall, but didn't mind because she like to support the restaurants, and 'they can afford it'!!
They have no need to worry, even if they said the house was empty what lunatic would want to break into their cesspit.

Reactions: 5
Good find! Have attached the picture I think I prefer the house as it was and that was 22 years ago, and your right the garden looks gorgeous in the photos.
christ on a bike, they just ruin and sabotage everything - they should be ashamed of themselves
there is nothing nice about them at all - apart from token gestures from the LW crew I cant see that anyone likes her (part from women she can control and boss about like Dina & Lisa) and as for Kay Im aghast she gives her anytime at all

Reactions: 8
I thought that aswell,I replied to an Alice Doors comment once ,and it got deleted,plus when names like that crop up just now and again,makes me suspicious
yes!! and this fits in with AD (Alice Doors - probably not a real name and 'Adderley?’) ? Manky rarely comments but had on this one - ie, he is AD? making a post so that he could answer. It's a possiblity isn't it?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I get the feeling they are bored down in Cornwall as they are spending ALOT of time online. I sense its nitty that's removing all the comments as she's nothing else to do. So funny. The comments section makes no sense with massive chunks edited out. Imagine going on a 5k holiday and spending it online 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The subs are totally blinkered, how stupid can some people be, when they blatantly lie and get called out, boom the subs appear!.. justifying why it's ok for Maddie to swear at her nan....sorry but I was brought up to respect my elders!. . Disgusting!! ..

Reactions: 11
I get the feeling they are bored down in Cornwall as they are spending ALOT of time online. I sense its nitty that's removing all the comments as she's nothing else to do. So funny. The comments section makes no sense with massive chunks edited out. Imagine going on a 5k holiday and spending it online 😂 😂 😂
I agree. That first live she did from Cornwall she didn’t seem too excited considering she says she loves Cornwall so much. She also said they’d had two disappointing meals out so that’s not a good start to the holiday..ha ha serves them right. Couldn’t happen to a better family 😁

Reactions: 7
a) So, there's 4 different households in one house, staying overnight and not social distancing! Also, how did they all get down there?

b) He's been banging on about the commissioning meeting he had with the BBC; it was basically a 'briefing' where BBC3 have put out their requirements; anyone would have thought that he was in an actual meeting with the head of the BBC the way he was going on about it

c) Maddies swearing at Nanny Di - there's no way she would have done that or got away with doing that to Betty!!

d) Just done loads of thumbs down on subs creepy comments ha ha!

e) Washing never seen drying - because she put all of it in a drier. So bloody bad for the environment (she keeps banging on about)

f) Did you see the state of the table that she left when going to 'work'? disgusting face wipes, cotton buds etc

g) If she was doing Meg Ryan sketch, then OMG!! how embarrassing for everyone concerned.

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
When I feel like I want to punch her lights out (which is often) I sometimes like to imagine what I’d say to her if I was to see her somewhere ...y’know like standing next to her in a queue or sat at the next table in a cafe.
What would be your reaction to seeing her? Ignore her or smile at her or what?🤔

Reactions: 4
When I feel like I want to punch her lights out (which is often) I sometimes like to imagine what I’d say to her if I was to see her somewhere ...y’know like standing next to her in a queue or sat at the next table in a cafe.
ignore probably. I'd like to have a right go at her, but probably wouldn't ..

In answer to how they got down there etc, I think they've got a 7 seater car

Reactions: 2
I have come to the conclusion that perhaps they need to be pitied. Who would want to spend their life desperate and i mean desperate to get so many views and so many likes. He must spend his life behind his computer editing and then spend hours deleting etc and so scripting his own show. He is desperate to succeed as he doesnt appear to have anything else. They must spend half their life trying to plan and connive something else to bring them in money and they are desperate for success. Quite honestly (and i am not saying anything negative to women of all shapes and sizes but she isnt exactly in the bloom of youth etc..she really isnt ageing very well. i am 6 years older than her and i look younger but never would i pose for those photos as she did and have them plastered everywhere for money) to take her clothes off and pose outrageously for money and limelight is actually quite sad...should be pitied. She is chav without any doubt at all and she will eventually be viewed in the same light as say, jodie marsh. For any woman of 55 to pose for those photos like that for money is desperation. (I dont care how many adoring fans praised her - did she say to all those magazines etc...no its okay i dont want/need a fee i did it for other women to help them). Any other well known female of her age could have done what she did and get media coverage, praise and fees but only she would be that low.
When she was kneeling on the floor talking into her phone and kiki showed her the pictures of horse, I felt like saying, for Heaven sake woman grow up, get up from the floor sitting there like you are 18 talking into the phone like you are a superstar and spend some time with your daughter. (i have not watched anything they have put out since then...just gone on and made a few sarcy comments - i have looked at comments more than their vlogs for ages... and i do feel at a stage where i really do not want to watch any more of their rubbish.
They will blow everything within a few more days...fritter it all away just like she did after she did that cookery show where she became very manic (once she had got the pay cheque) buying as much tit bling as she could (jumping around in the bathroom with sellotape round her breasts...just like any 55 year old woman would do (i would need to have a serious talk with myself if i even thought of doing that) and then ending up crying in a cupboard to faceless strangers. Actually when you think about it...its sad. Even when they connived to sell their book...all planned beforehand - buy it and send it back and we will come and knock on your door....Would grown adults of their age really even think of doing that. Its patently clear they have no self respect and i think they are stuck in a time warp and neither of them can grow up. In actual fact, most of what they do and what they need to do and she is often manic is not mentally healthy. I actually think they should be pitied and forgotten about. They are not good people its that simple.

• Heart
I wanted to add a comment to the sweet little poem😂😂 in the comments on the vlog but I'm muted......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Take no notice of her - that would wind her up more than anything...say something like, is this seat taken but not acknowledge who she is at all.

yes!! and this fits in with AD (Alice Doors - probably not a real name and 'Adderley?’) ? Manky rarely comments but had on this one - ie, he is AD? making a post so that he could answer. It's a possiblity isn't it?
i did comment to alice doors today - if he is her they are now suggesting that dina should start a tutorial...heaven help us!! they will have the dogs vlogging next

Last edited:
  • Haha
All of the dramatics about how serious covid is (e.g. going into lockdown weeks before anyone else, and chastising anyone breaking the government's lax rules) have fallen to the wayside. I suppose covid was another of Nad's fads.

She's ditched any illusion of subtlety with that story of Maddie, her boyfriend, and Kiki's friend in a car together for all to see. I genuinely think she's begging for someone to pick up on it for some publicity - she knows people have commented pointing it out, so it's no accident.

Unfortunately for Nadia, breaking the rules is now fairly non-controversial - a 'common sense' approach is probably what most people are following behind closed doors more than prescriptive rules.

The issue for me is that Nanny Di is there. She'd be quite vulnerable if she were to catch the virus, and has now been exposed to THREE different households... Unbelievable.

We just need to be thankful Nadia hasn't dragged her parents along too - Nadia's dad doesn't look like he has much left in him at the best of times.

• Heart
I have come to the conclusion that perhaps they need to be pitied. Who would want to spend their life desperate and i mean desperate to get so many views and so many likes. He must spend his life behind his computer editing and then spend hours deleting etc and so scripting his own show. He is desperate to succeed as he doesnt appear to have anything else. They must spend half their life trying to plan and connive something else to bring them in money and they are desperate for success. Quite honestly (and i am not saying anything negative to women of all shapes and sizes but she isnt exactly in the bloom of youth etc..she really isnt ageing very well. i am 6 years older than her and i look younger but never would i pose for those photos as she did and have them plastered everywhere for money) to take her clothes off and pose outrageously for money and limelight is actually quite sad...should be pitied. She is chav without any doubt at all and she will eventually be viewed in the same light as say, jodie marsh. For any woman of 55 to pose for those photos like that for money is desperation. (I dont care how many adoring fans praised her - did she say to all those magazines etc...no its okay i dont want/need a fee i did it for other women to help them). Any other well known female of her age could have done what she did and get media coverage, praise and fees but only she would be that low.
When she was kneeling on the floor talking into her phone and kiki showed her the pictures of horse, I felt like saying, for Heaven sake woman grow up, get up from the floor sitting there like you are 18 talking into the phone like you are a superstar and spend some time with your daughter. (i have not watched anything they have put out since then...just gone on and made a few sarcy comments - i have looked at comments more than their vlogs for ages... and i do feel at a stage where i really do not want to watch any more of their rubbish.
They will blow everything within a few more days...fritter it all away just like she did after she did that cookery show where she became very manic (once she had got the pay cheque) buying as much tit bling as she could (jumping around in the bathroom with sellotape round her breasts...just like any 55 year old woman would do (i would need to have a serious talk with myself if i even thought of doing that) and then ending up crying in a cupboard to faceless strangers. Actually when you think about it...its sad. Even when they connived to sell their book...all planned beforehand - buy it and send it back and we will come and knock on your door....Would grown adults of their age really even think of doing that. Its patently clear they have no self respect and i think they are stuck in a time warp and neither of them can grow up. In actual fact, most of what they do and what they need to do and she is often manic is not mentally healthy. I actually think they should be pitied and forgotten about. They are not good people its that simple.
I’m just 40 as u know. I’m 8.5 stone & 5”9 & I still wouldn’t pose like that on the internet I have respect for myself..they don’t think things through or the consequences..it’s just me me me & £££££
Seriously need to grow up & stop acting like teenagers

What’s happened to her neck🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Take no notice of her - that would wind her up more than anything...say something like, is this seat taken but not acknowledge who she is at all.

i did comment to alice doors today - if he is her they are now suggesting that dina should start a tutorial...heaven help us!! they will have the dogs vlogging next
Yeah..Or I think I’d stare at her to let her see I’ve noticed who she is but then look away ..

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m just 40 as u know. I’m 8.5 stone & 5”9 & I still wouldn’t pose like that on the internet I have respect for myself..they don’t think things through or the consequences..it’s just me me me & £££££
Seriously need to grow up & stop acting like teenagers

What’s happened to her neck🤣
Oh she's always had a tortoise neck but usually tries to hide it! Nardia, how about a neck photo shot with and without lightening/filters? 😉😉 would that be a good sell?? 👋👋👋

Last edited:
All of the dramatics about how serious covid is (e.g. going into lockdown weeks before anyone else, and chastising anyone breaking the government's lax rules) have fallen to the wayside. I suppose covid was another of Nad's fads.

She's ditched any illusion of subtlety with that story of Maddie, her boyfriend, and Kiki's friend in a car together for all to see. I genuinely think she's begging for someone to pick up on it for some publicity - she knows people have commented pointing it out, so it's no accident.

Unfortunately for Nadia, breaking the rules is now fairly non-controversial - a 'common sense' approach is probably what most people are following behind closed doors more than prescriptive rules.

The issue for me is that Nanny Di is there. She'd be quite vulnerable if she were to catch the virus, and has now been exposed to THREE different households... Unbelievable.

We just need to be thankful Nadia hasn't dragged her parents along too - Nadia's dad doesn't look like he has much left in him at the best of times.
REALLY VERY WELL SAID

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.