Nadia Sawalha #10 Scratch the nit and taste the rainbow you Hypocrite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes today there is a picture of Kiki and her friend there with their faces covered by body boards so that’s four households together.

Has Nadia changed her outfit since they arrived there?
The faces covered by body boards in a way to look all photographically artistic when really it’s just to hide the fact that there’s yet another person from another household there. 😳

Reactions: 11
The faces covered by body boards in a way to look all photographically artistic when really it’s just to hide the fact that there’s yet another person from another household there. 😳
Yet she stupidly tags the other person in the picture!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone wrote on his insta that Nitty is paying to have the bathroom, and front of the house painted, and take you on holiday. Lucky man. I'm wondering if it was a Tattler.
Nitty got a stinky shirt out of the wash to go to LW. Manky films the total chaos of her mess and being late. Noticed the KFC bucket on the counter. Is healthy mummy trying to get a deal with Ikea.
An Ikea ‘Haul’ that haul idea has been done to death, bit behind the times. ALthough I do get the impression the subs aren’t the most ‘worldly’ if you know what I mean so may enjoy it. I’m going Sunday, anyone want to see what I ‘haul’ 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've started to think Mark is writing under the pseudonym Alice Doors - a "sub" who seems to jump on every comment outing them or questioning their actions in a vlog - The writing style accompanied by the CAPITAL letters is similar to Mark's along with the emotional over investment.
Almost certainly is. He has deleted everything negative or muted people but anyone that wants to post anything can still do it just get a different email address and user name, keep the idiot busy. We have new members here all the time are they ex subs who have seen the light as we all did. I think he must be going boggle-eyed looking through the comments but I guess half of them him and nitty put there themselves under different u/names.

Someone wrote on his insta that Nitty is paying to have the bathroom, and front of the house painted, and take you on holiday. Lucky man. I'm wondering if it was a Tattler.
Nitty got a stinky shirt out of the wash to go to LW. Manky films the total chaos of her mess and being late. Noticed the KFC bucket on the counter. Is healthy mummy trying to get a deal with Ikea.
any sign of Maddie& her BF?

Reactions: 3
She was apparently drunk last night and fell under the table by the look of it.
Or she slid under the table faking an org*Sm as Manky is suggesting she is impersonating someone in a famous movie clip and people are suggesting ‘When Harry met Sally.’
Could you imagine how cringe that would be for Maddie in front of the boyfriend, Kiki in front of her (possibly also12 year old) friend and Nanny Di?
If I was the mother of Kiki’s friend, there’s no way I’d want my child to be with them for so long.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
any sign of Maddie& her BF?
she had the front of the house painted last year as Manky got all moody as he refused to contribute to it financially as he said he was going to do it, she knew he never would so one of her dads friends did it- she arranged it whilst he was out on one of his jaunts at a pretend meeting and when he came home and saw someone painting the house he got right arsey

• Heart
Reactions: 7
she had the front of the house painted last year as Manky got all moody as he refused to contribute to it financially as he said he was going to do it, she knew he never would so one of her dads friends did it- she arranged it whilst he was out on one of his jaunts at a pretend meeting and when he came home and saw someone painting the house he got right arsey
I thought she said the front door and the bathroom. But the insta said front of house. But who knows with her lies. It's not secret anymore. :LOL:
Feel sorry for anyone having to decorate in that tip. Not seen the bf. I feel sorry for him going on holiday with those nut bags.

Reactions: 7
I thought she said the front door and the bathroom. But the insta said front of house. But who knows with her lies. It's not secret anymore. :LOL:
Feel sorry for anyone having to decorate in that tip. Not seen the bf. I feel sorry for him going on holiday with those nut bags.
how strange in a marriage that you have to arrange to have jobs done privately as she knows he wont do them and also he wont pay for anyone to do it. Surely he must have seen her post declaring this, as nothing is private on the internet, certainly not their chaotic lives. Imagine the mess and tit tip they will leave behind in that lovely room

• Sad
how strange in a marriage that you have to arrange to have jobs done privately as she knows he wont do them and also he wont pay for anyone to do it. Surely he must have seen her post declaring this, as nothing is private on the internet, certainly not their chaotic lives. Imagine the mess and tit tip they will leave behind in that lovely room
Imagine being the wage earner and being told what you can and can’t spend it on?!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She's a shopaholic but she seems to have to justify her spending to Mark. He seems tight but likes to buy himself lots of tat from Amazon.

Reactions: 12
She's a shopaholic but she seems to have to justify her spending to Mark. He seems tight but likes to buy himself lots of tat from Amazon.
shes a spender but doesnt look after anything or care about anything she buys, she probably buys clothes rather than wash what she has, hes a hoarder and stuck at 7 years old so like toys and child like jewellery - as he has no personality or social skills he ploughs his little brain into child like things that he can surround himself with so he feels safe

The amount of stuff he buys online is unbelievable and not cheap tit either,plant pots,that they didnt even use,because she didnt like them,garden tools that he doesnt take care of,left out in the rain,vinyl records again not cheap,his "toys" fir his tit hole room,everyday there are umpteen parcels delivered ,they spend money like water,then have the bloody cheek to ask the subs for money......sad bit is,some subs do ,plus they send them things through the post,like scarves,t shirts,mugs,things for the girls,I just dont get it.

• Heart
It feels like addictive behaviour. Manky is very impulsive and buys loads of crap from Amazon. Some overpriced garden stuff. Yet it's true he's stingy about spending money on things that matter. Nitty is like a kid with a sugar rush. But everything gets trashed with her. Makes me so angry especially at the moment when people are really having to deal with hardship. That house and garden need gutting. It could be a lovely home. I do wonder what the kids will end up like.

It feels like addictive behaviour. Manky is very impulsive and buys loads of crap from Amazon. Some overpriced garden stuff. Yet it's true he's stingy about spending money on things that matter. Nitty is like a kid with a sugar rush. But everything gets trashed with her. Makes me so angry especially at the moment when people are really having to deal with hardship. That house and garden need gutting. It could be a lovely home. I do wonder what the kids will end up like.
The pictures of the house and garden are on a popular house buying website from back when she bought it and they certainly have trashed both house and garden. The garden in particular was lovely.

• Sad
shes a spender but doesnt look after anything or care about anything she buys, she probably buys clothes rather than wash what she has, hes a hoarder and stuck at 7 years old so like toys and child like jewellery - as he has no personality or social skills he ploughs his little brain into child like things that he can surround himself with so he feels safe
Considering the years they’ve been vlogging often on a daily basis I’ve never seen any evidence of clean washing being dried.
I think she does have a dryer so maybe every single item goes in that which wouldn’t surprise me. I only use mine to dry towels and bedding.
Knowing how slap dash and couldn’t care less about keeping the home in any order, like her clothes left for months in a pile on the floor which she then wears, I can’t help wondering how clean her underwear is. Sorry, but she puts her life out there so we’re gonna think about such things horrible as it may be...she’s such a dirty cow!

Last edited:
  • Sick
The amount of stuff he buys online is unbelievable and not cheap tit either,plant pots,that they didnt even use,because she didnt like them,garden tools that he doesnt take care of,left out in the rain,vinyl records again not cheap,his "toys" fir his tit hole room,everyday there are umpteen parcels delivered ,they spend money like water,then have the bloody cheek to ask the subs for money......sad bit is,some subs do ,plus they send them things through the post,like scarves,t shirts,mugs,things for the girls,I just dont get it.
Funny how when he buys stuff for her- for the garden she can’t even pretend to be interested or enthused.
She’s really rude and nasty about it but when she did the garden with Dina ( a couple of vlogs ago) she almost dragged him out and wanted him to be excited.
Self centred hussey.😖

The pictures of the house and garden are on a popular house buying website from back when she bought it and they certainly have trashed both house and garden. The garden in particular was lovely.
I know I’ve seen those photos too. Whoever lived in it before took real pride in that garden. They’d be absolutely mortified to see the state it’s in today...Let alone if they’d seen it before the so called ‘ Manky makeover’ No matter how much money or time goes into that garden it will never in a hundred years look anything special...none of them have got a clue about running a house or garden.
They don’t deserve to have what they’ve got, they have no appreciation for anything ...bloody morons!

Reactions: 6
Buy maddie a mic,wtf,it would have to be a bloody good mic to make her sound good,her singing is so droll, every song the same.
Hang on, why don't they just buy it themselves? They obviously have loads of money as Nitty said she was eating crap meals in Cornwall, but didn't mind because she like to support the restaurants, and 'they can afford it'!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.