Nada Adelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t she meant to be into fashion yet she literally always wears the same high thigh slit dress

Reactions: 1
I’ve noticed Charlotte commenting heart emojis more on Nada’s Instagram posts, so I think they do get along but live very different lifestyles.
Also, I think it’s been mentioned before but why are Nada’s sisters with her all the time? Do they live with her full time? Do they not have jobs and a life of their own to live? Strange..

I’m really confused, why do they put balloons up saying welcome home? it makes no sense like i’m genuinely curious. I understand if your born into privilege with a silver spoon since birth but for the average person isn’t that bit silly. I’d be like there’s no need for a song and dance, i haven’t cured cancer 🤣 like Nada are you ok doll? i get its exciting all this money but she just got rich for two years and is acting like she was born rich, no humbleness at all. Does anyone actually know her personally? is she nice person?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Is she not capable of taking a normal picture without doing that stupid pout!?! seen on aishas story everyone posing normally and she just looks soo daft

Exactly, you can’t compare Bolton uni law course to a proper red brick uni law degree. Anyone can get into Bolton even if their A-Level results were shite.
I hope she puts up videos where you can hear her speak. She acts and sounds 14. You can’t take her seriously, she screams like a little girl. But I reckon the Kamani family have tried to polish her up a bit because she would make everyone cringe when she walked into a room a few years ago. From what I’ve seen on her social media she’s less cringe now than before. Umar wanted an insta trophy wife for the insta pics - think he’s got it. I reckon they’ll end up together long term.

OMG
She literally sounds like a kid!!

Side note: how did she have a Birkin bag back in the days?

Honestly he could be a self hater but a few outfits in Dubai don't prove it. I noticed at his brothers wedding he was the only one out of the three that wore this over the top Asian outfit that guys don't usually wear.
He likes to dress up...thats what I gather from these outfits and he probably got gifted some of these to wear when he got there.

I don't know what the situation is like in the UK but in the US Indians never claim to be Arab. Maybe because the Arabs in London are the rich Saudi types while the ones in the US are poorer refugee types from Iraq and Syria.

I have noticed that amongst UK Asians. They think they have made it when they marry a (very average) white girl. 😅

His dad and his brother are wearing regular suits and then there's Umar.
Another reason why the USA might be different is because there is a lot of racism towards them ever since 9-11 and the overall attitude the hill billy/'Walmart' Americans (which is a huge portion of the country) have against them is disgusting.

Just look at what Trump bluntly said and how many followers he got...

I'm assuming in the UK, being Arab= having the Dubai life style

OMG no way. Why is she pretending he’s Moroccan then
I don't know if what that person said is true but I did find an old photo of him and he looks sort of Flipino (in this photo, at least)

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 12.19.36 PM.png

Is it just me or does she look a bit like Khloe Kardashian?

I’m really confused, why do they put balloons up saying welcome home? it makes no sense like i’m genuinely curious. I understand if your born into privilege with a silver spoon since birth but for the average person isn’t that bit silly. I’d be like there’s no need for a song and dance, i haven’t cured cancer 🤣 like Nada are you ok doll? i get its exciting all this money but she just got rich for two years and is acting like she was born rich, no humbleness at all. Does anyone actually know her personally? is she nice person?
Someone in this thread (or maybe another) mentioned that they knew her in high school and that she was friends with the popular girls and would bully others. I'm not surprised at all, she always has a smug and unwelcoming face... (whenever she poses with Umar she looks more miserable compared to her old photos with Craig Mitchell)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They pretend they give to charity to mask the realities of the sweat shops.
Seems like they get other people to donate and collect donations so they can get a tax write-off (I'm 99% sure that's the reason behind it)

To be honest the only reason classless Umar married half naked ‘Muslim’ Nada was because she’s relatively pretty (post surgery, pre surgery she was a plain Jane). Their marriage is only based on looks and money from his side. You’re telling me if a 5’11’ Adriana Lima lookalike supermodel wanted Umar he wouldn’t ditch and cheat on 5’2’ cheap Nada? :ROFLMAO:
Even Craig Mitchell cheated on her (he said he "messed up" and that's why the relationship was over)

Last edited:
so she put up a pic on insta saying something about another year with umar which implies she got with him in oct 2019 and they went insta offical in feb 2020 but he was dating Madison Sarah around oct 2019 so looks like he was doing the dirty on her
During my snooping, I came across Nada's "company" page registered in early 2018 and her correspondence was listed as some random building owned by the Kamani family!

So I wonder how long they have been together for (at least on the DL)

Yeah I’m surprised at Samir being gay. Is that why he is so aloof on Insta and seems to keep himself to himself rather than be in the midst of it like the other two.
Honestly, I am surprised that Umar isn't

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 12.46.58 PM.png

The man is wearing lulu lemon leggings FFS

Side note: here's a glimpse of both of their REAL faces lol (people called him out for Facetuning his own pics before and I think he also edits Nada in his pics or maybe she does)

My friend told me about this forum and I just had to come on here and drop the tea. So Nada had stalked and planned this with umar for years ever since she modeled there. My friend is her best friend not mentioning names. Basically Nada befriended a girl who knew Umars cousin (Hannah Kamani). Nada groomed Hannah umars cousin for awhile and got her to set up a meet when Umar just got single after Amy. Hannah told Nada everything about him so she knew how to play him from the beginning playing on religion etc. I’ve seen them together on a few occasions and she follows him round its little embarrassing she doesn’t have any presence she’s pretty and btw she’s really skinny in real life. But she doesn’t have that charisma that charm or class. In real life she comes across like there is not much going on up there in her mind. She always looks unhappy I don’t know why. She puts on this persona in front of certain people or at certain events doing this loud squeling and constant laughing at nothing. He is constantly with his entourage of male friends and she tags along. Most people in Dubai and Manchester who see them and the dynamic think she’s definitely punching. When Umar takes her out she can’t hold herself around people. But she’s done well for herself I’m sure he will have a prenup as it’s well known she’s after the money and the money alone. Even recently she talks to her friends saying the same thing. But I think they suit each other he’s all about image so it works for him for now
I actually do believe this and I feel that they have been seeing each other for longer than they put out (they say they started dating in 2019), however, during my snooping, I came across Nada's "company" page and her correspondence was listed as some random building owned by the Kamani family and this info was registered in early 2018! So I wonder how back they met and have been seeing each other on the DL

She basically pulled a Meghan Markle LMAO

Isn’t Walt Disney dead??? :ROFLMAO:
He's chronologically frozen so maybe Umar has a chance. JK, Walt Disney is a notorious racist!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
During my snooping, I came across Nada's "company" page registered in early 2018 and her correspondence was listed as some random building owned by the Kamani family!

So I wonder how long they have been together for (at least on the DL)
so yes the new registered address is a building owned by the Kamani family. However the filing history shows that the registered office address was changed from First Floor 17-19 Foley Street London W1W 6DW United Kingdom to 15 Little Peter Street Manchester M15 4PS on 20 April 2021 (at this point they were already dating).
I do think they did actually start officially dating around October 2019 as they say (and Umar probably slid in her DMs around August/September 2019).
She definitely had her eyes on him though whilst he was still with Amy

What’s the story with Amy? Did he pay her off or something. Seems to still be living a lavish lifestyle but no actual real proper job.

Reactions: 4
I stumbled across Amy and Fayes swim wear line I think called sweatszn or something I got an AD on insta and thought to click on, then was surprised it was them that owned. Maybe as I thought it would be more known, and I thought they'd be doing more since their lifestyle seems to be one way, and are they even putting in the work.

What’s the story with Amy? Did he pay her off or something. Seems to still be living a lavish lifestyle but no actual real proper job.
She was the creative director of PLT for several years and he gave her generous gifts during their relationship such as a Lambo (which she could easily sell for $$$$) so I am assuming she has a generous savings account + makes money as an influencer

so yes the new registered address is a building owned by the Kamani family. However the filing history shows that the registered office address was changed from ******* to ******* on 20 April 2021 (at this point they were already dating).
I do think they did actually start officially dating around October 2019 as they say (and Umar probably slid in her DMs around August/September 2019).
She definitely had her eyes on him though whilst he was still with Amy
Okay, thank you for clarifying that Umar ;)

Last edited:
She always looks unhappy I don’t know why.
I noticed that she looks very miserable and like a hostage victim whenever she's out with Umar. Meanwhile when she was with her ex (Craig Mitch) who I believe she seemed to have genuinely loved, she seemed much happier and the dynamic was much different.
Presentation1_page-0001.jpg
Presentation1_page-0002.jpg

Presentation1_page-0003.jpg
Presentation1_page-0004.jpg

I also noticed how she barely posts photos with Umar on her Instagram and whenever she does she always crops him out (including her DP photo) or its the 2nd photo in the carousel. However, he always has photos of the two of them up and she had no problem posting several couples pics with Craig when they were together (including all those photos above). It's almost like she's revolted/put off by him

Presentation2_page-0001.jpg
Presentation2_page-0002.jpg

Presentation2_page-0003.jpg

Her expressions and body language are very telling! Everything looks forced and she clearly looks like she does not want to be there (hence looks like a hostage victim)

The only time she has seemed genuinely happy in her more recent years is whenever she's out with friends or family (just compare how she looks when she's with them vs Umar)
Presentation3_page-0001.jpg
Presentation3_page-0002.jpg

Last edited:
I can see why she's with him tho, desperately wanting Chanel (even going as far as wearing an iron on t-shirt)
Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 12.46.55 AM.png

to a full blown Chanel drip (for her and her sisters)
Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 12.46.40 AM.png

Also I was sceptical about whether she actually wore colored contacts because her eyes have always consistently appeared to be green and I was like no way she's THAT dedicated but comparing her old pic to her newer ones (the color and 'shape/details' looks so different). Also if you look closely at the left pic (her old post) you can see the outline of the contact lens LOL
Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 12.43.51 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 12.55.11 AM.png

Last edited: