Nada Adelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last year a few of us commented that no celebrities wish him happy birthday on IG even though he hosts birthdays for them. So this year he paid celebrities to sing for him 😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Last year a few of us commented that no celebrities wish him happy birthday on IG even though he hosts birthdays for them. So this year he paid celebrities to sing for him 😅😅😅😅😅😅
His party looked so boring, he just sat there smoking shisha listening to his paid ‘friends’ sing 🤣. What has he actually achieved in 34 years besides his dads money and a insta bimbo clone that looks like every other insta clone out there?

Reactions: 4
Is she acting wearing sunglasses indoors while watching basketball? 🤣🤣 Just because he looks like a pretentious douchebag she doesn’t need to follow, she’s such an enabler.

Reactions: 2
Not fasting this year. Decided not to act out the religious persona this year

Reactions: 3
Not fasting this year. Decided not to act out the religious persona this year
What is with the Disney obsession?? It’s so weird grown adults acting like that, i grew out of Disney by 16. Also Umar saying he would like to meet Walt, loooool! i don’t think Walt would care to meet him, unlike Umar he’s self made not his dads money and built his empire himself. I don’t think she’s pregnant yet, let them get married and i bet you 9 months she will pop out a baby so even if he does divorce her she will have spousal and child support for life. I can’t get over how childish her voice sounds, it’s annoying.

They definitely read here. As soon as we mentioned it they have stopped posting. They really live for the internet

I don’t understand, do her sisters not have there own lives and ambition? all they do is leech of Umar, don’t they want there own jobs? there own financial independence? If i was his mum that would be a major red flag for me...end of the day i know they like to be whitewashed but normal asian mum wouldn’t stand for that behaviour 🤷🏻‍♀️.

No, honestly what does she do? Does she always use his cards, have an allowance. I'm just baffled if she wanted something would it have to be discussed or is it whatever she wants she gets. But I'd just be scared of it backfiring if I was her, and him using his money as a power thing. She should really be doing something for self worth, and for a sense of being and just incase.

After watching the Dubai Porta party video on Twitter - you can get an idea of the rich mans fetishes.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
No, honestly what does she do? Does she always use his cards, have an allowance. I'm just baffled if she wanted something would it have to be discussed or is it whatever she wants she gets. But I'd just be scared of it backfiring if I was her, and him using his money as a power thing. She should really be doing something for self worth, and for a sense of being and just incase.
Init no matter how rich or lovely your man is
I think women should always have secret back up money just in case things don’t work out
I could never put all my trust in a man ever!

Did anyone else notice how she wasn’t in Dubai while Aisha and her family were there and as soon as they leave she’s on the first plane back to Dubai

Reactions: 1
Yep i noticed that too!! Is this the first time she has been away from umar? Shes glued to him usually

After watching the Dubai Porta party video on Twitter - you can get an idea of the rich mans fetishes.
OMG i was having nightmares about that, i don’t care if you pay me a billion, you are not shitting in my mouth 🤮🤮, it just goes to show what some women would do for money. Behind closed doors we don’t know what she has to do for her allowance 🤷🏻‍♀️, i mean he’s basically even paying for her sisters life’s and food, clothes so i’m guessing it doesn’t come cheap. I think he has all the cards in his hands and controls her, after all he’s the one with the money.

Yep i noticed that too!! Is this the first time she has been away from umar? Shes glued to him usually
Surprisingly she’s been posting more away from him, maybe he keeps her grounded and humbled 🤷🏻‍♀️. She’s deffo giving off gold digger vibes too me, i mean showing off private jet and dubai lifestyle. Do you think his family don’t like her? his mum comes across as she likes her but i dunno, his nani in her sharwar kameez was so cute, i don’t know why he didn’t marry an asian. I believe we have the best attire in the world, modest and attractive and he goes and picks a gold digger with half her fanny out half the time.

I think she probably gets an allowance every month lol, but come on she isn’t even his wife yet and for the past two years has been solely relying on him.

Last edited:
Oh turns out she was in Dubai while his family were there just saw on Aishas Instagram reel, and as usual she’s hovering around Umar

That reel was super cute! u can see how desperately nada is trying to fit in with his family lol

I think she was purposely trying to make out she was in new york to try make people think she isn't always joined at his hip but obviously she wasn't posting in real time. In reality she is glued to her cash machine because she can't risk him laying eyes on another women