Nada Adelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Umar give amy silence money like an NDA
Just curious at how she lives a life of luxury but doesn’t really work either

Money from PLT exploiting people
---
And yeah she has piled on loads

Reactions: 2
just to be clear amy and umar had broken up then he started dating nada. she modelled for the company but its not like he’s on the clothes shoots, any is. plus plenty of pretty models were used by PLT for shoots. even if someone schemed if the other person isn’t interested it won’t happen…umar fell for her and they have been together longer than he was with amy…amy was known to be toxic at the company and hey it’s umar the billionaire whose been the generous one committing to nada whilst amy was living her life post break up blowing all the PLT money she got. now she’s with that bum scamming through some chariety they made. how is he a chariety worker kitted out in loewe n goyard it doesn’t make sense. and she’s so happy he painted (and recorded for tiktok ) her ikea wardrobe…oh so romantic, wouldn’t be surprised if she did it all herself. nada and umar living their lives, would choose nada over amy any day. amy let herself go and calls it being happy she’s clearly comfort eating…
Blink twice if you’re locked in a PLT sweatshop in Leicester forced to make up nice things about Umar and Nada and need rescuing hun xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been following her for years..before she met Umar and she always presented herself well & she must have been doing something right to have attracted him to begin with. She may have come from money or a comfortable family and there’s nothing wrong with that, besides I’m sure she has more than looks to offer.. Umar could be with any beautiful girl and he chose her.

I doubt they had NDA’s etc .. Amy and Umar were just a couple that didn’t work out and went their separate ways. We’ve all been there!

No idea how Amy makes her money, Maybe she works a 9-5 that she doesn’t post about?

just to be clear amy and umar had broken up then he started dating nada. she modelled for the company but its not like he’s on the clothes shoots, any is. plus plenty of pretty models were used by PLT for shoots. even if someone schemed if the other person isn’t interested it won’t happen…umar fell for her and they have been together longer than he was with amy…amy was known to be toxic at the company and hey it’s umar the billionaire whose been the generous one committing to nada whilst amy was living her life post break up blowing all the PLT money she got. now she’s with that bum scamming through some chariety they made. how is he a chariety worker kitted out in loewe n goyard it doesn’t make sense. and she’s so happy he painted (and recorded for tiktok ) her ikea wardrobe…oh so romantic, wouldn’t be surprised if she did it all herself. nada and umar living their lives, would choose nada over amy any day. amy let herself go and calls it being happy she’s clearly comfort eating…
Hey Nada you finally arrived here after trying to get tattle life shut down. Trashing Amy won’t make you feel better.

Reactions: 5
Amy looks awful with the overdone lips , Nada a definite upgrade in the looks department

ok amy botched lips
---
Hey Nada you finally arrived here after trying to get tattle life shut down. Trashing Amy won’t make you feel better.

ahah you caught me…why is it that defend someone means you’re them??
have you guys never broken up and moved on? wat makes you think amy cares? she’s moved on and so has umar?

Reactions: 1
I’ve been following her for years..before she met Umar and she always presented herself well & she must have been doing something right to have attracted him to begin with. She may have come from money or a comfortable family and there’s nothing wrong with that, besides I’m sure she has more than looks to offer.. Umar could be with any beautiful girl and he chose her.

I doubt they had NDA’s etc .. Amy and Umar were just a couple that didn’t work out and went their separate ways. We’ve all been there!

No idea how Amy makes her money, Maybe she works a 9-5 that she doesn’t post about?
That’s literally a complete lie as they both cheated, Umar being the first to cheat

Stop derailing the chat. They did not cheat on each other. It was work related. If you want to make a thread about amy start a new one. This topic has been covered at the start of this thread. If you want the tea read the whole chat

• Haha
Stop derailing the chat. They did not cheat on each other. It was work related. If you want to make a thread about amy start a new one. This topic has been covered at the start of this thread. If you want the tea read the whole chat
What happened that was work related? Sorry I’’m not from Manchester and have no clue

Oh how I'd love to know the prenup details ! Probably be up the duff soon to double ensue she's fully secured the bag long term

Reactions: 4
Oh how I'd love to know the prenup details ! Probably be up the duff soon to double ensue she's fully secured the bag long term
Totally
And what does she actually do day to day apart from having to look pristine for him