Nada Adelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her recent Wimbledon pics, she’s definitely trying to channel Meghan Markle vibes.

I think the stiff vibes come from the fact that she thinks she above everyone else.
Also she’s really trying hard to portray a classy woman image hence the moody face.

I don’t think she’s miserable. She’s bagged herself everything she needed bar a personality.

Must be extremely hard work to look polished every single minute of the day. As I can’t imagine Umar liking her in a disheveled tracksuit kinda vibe lol

She can’t relax. Eve. Always has to be switched on.

Reactions: 8
portray a classy woman image hence the moody face.
aka Victoria Beckham

In her recent Wimbledon pics, she’s definitely trying to channel Meghan Markle vibes.
OMG she literally copied her Wimbledon outfit!!
Wimbledon-2018-Day-Twelve-The-All-England-Lawn-Tennis-and-Croquet-Club.jpeg
Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 2.50.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 2.51.21 PM.png

Meghan's outfit is Ralph Lauren and so Nada had to add that RL sweater on top of her Celine/Dior/Hermes flex (MM is more low key with brands)

Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 3.11.32 PM.png

I am 99% sure she cannot explain to someone what a blockchain is

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Soon we’re gonna see her at the Royal Ascot too ladies. Does everyone else see how hard she tries to come across as old money born with money classy kinda gal but she just looks so stiff and just tries to subtle flex? I feel like everyone can just see it it’s so bait. She tries too hard with the Wimbledon, Paris, Monaco, Courchevel, Chanel, Hermes, Private Jet vibes etc It’s so sad to see especially when you’re gold digging. You can feel it through the screen how she’s just with Umar for his money and the lifestyle. She’s not attracted to him one bit.

Reactions: 6
Is this a coverup for something? (Having seen those blue leggings) this might be a deal.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice she’s replaced the thigh slit dresses with trousers with a blouse/top combo😂 same outfit different colour

Reactions: 5
Hahah yes! Think the thigh slit will pop back for events

She’s so dull and predictable

Reactions: 1
subtle flex
I don't think it's subtle at all. She flat out posts photos of some materialistic items and even in stories where she is in a coffee shop she makes sure she places a luxury item such as a handbag in front of her to take the photo. Clearly tacky and clearly very "new money" (but than again so is Umar's entire family, his mother's style is horrendous and the sad part is that she could actually look good if she didn't dress the way she does).

I don't think I have ever seen Nada wear PLT, the other girl (Charolette) has worn it though (to show support to her man's business)

• Haha
Nada is extremely extremely new money (not even her own money that’s the really embarrassing thing). Say what you want about the Kamani family but at least they’re self made. All Nada had to do was open her legs for that money. Nada 4 years ago was living in a run down area in Manchester, pay check to pay to check and the only luxury she knew was looking at insta bloggers that she’s trying to emulate now

Nada is extremely extremely new money (not even her own money that’s the really embarrassing thing). Say what you want about the Kamani family but at least they’re self made. All Nada had to do was open her legs for that money. Nada 4 years ago was living in a run down area in Manchester, pay check to pay to check and the only luxury she knew was looking at insta bloggers that she’s trying to emulate now
One of her teenage fans from back in the days has all her old posts on their account and you get a glimpse of the old Nada and what kind of posts she did.

We can tell how much she LOVED Chanel (even though she never had ANYTHING from them not even a brooch or necklace or shoes let alone their bags and that ironed on logo t-shirt does not count lol)! Her old posts (circa 2014):
Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 12.05.43 AM.png

Now with Umar (she finally gets to live out her Chanel dreams that she was desperately yearning for):
Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 12.12.29 AM.png

not even her own money that’s the really embarrassing thing
It's also so obvious that she's using him given the mass amount of luxury items she's been consuming not just for herself but also for ALL her sisters and friends! Meanwhile with his ex, if you go through @amyreddish instagram you barely see her posting a bunch of luxury items from the time she dated Umar and even after they broke up you still see her posting new luxury items because she bought it HERSELF! If Umar asks for all his things back tomorrow she'd be left with nada!

new money
The Kamani family especially the mother is the definition of new money given how tacky she dresses but AT LEAST she is rich now and she married her husband BEFORE he became loaded (I'm sure she also had a part in her husband's success).

Nada isn't even new money, she's a gold digger!

Last edited:
One of her teenage fans from back in the days has all her old posts on their account and you get a glimpse of the old Nada and what kind of posts she did.

We can tell how much she LOVED Chanel (even though she never had ANYTHING from them not even a brooch or necklace or shoes let alone their bags and that ironed on logo t-shirt does not count lol)! Her old posts (circa 2014):
View attachment 1464846
Now with Umar (she finally gets to live out her Chanel dreams that she was desperately yearning for):
View attachment 1464852

It's also so obvious that she's using him given the mass amount of luxury items she's been consuming not just for herself but also for ALL her sisters and friends! Meanwhile with his ex, if you go through @amyreddish instagram you barely see her posting a bunch of luxury items from the time she dated Umar and even after they broke up you still see her posting new luxury items because she bought it HERSELF! If Umar asks for all his things back tomorrow she'd be left with nada!

The Kamani family especially the mother is the definition of new money given how tacky she dresses but AT LEAST she is rich now and she married her husband BEFORE he became loaded (I'm sure she also had a part in her husband's success).

Nada isn't even new money, she's a gold digger!
Aisha Kamani’s dress sense is absolutely atrocious, she needs a stylist so badly

She reminds me of “the blonde Arab” lady (same crowd and now a PLT Hun too).

Married to older guy (wealthy guy who used to enjoy the company of reality tv stars in Cheshire. You would not combine them in a million years.

Reactions: 2
She reminds me of “the blonde Arab” lady (same crowd and now a PLT Hun too).

Married to older guy (wealthy guy who used to enjoy the company of reality tv stars in Cheshire. You would not combine them in a million years.
Ooh do you have any tea on her? She intrigues me!

Reactions: 3
I saw them today in Selfridges with an entourage. And with an entourage, and I they had security! She actually looked really lovely and very young, but was wearing sunglasses inside! They were chatting to somebody and Umar was introducing his fiancé to them.

Reactions: 3
I saw them today in Selfridges with an entourage. And with an entourage, and I they had security! She actually looked really lovely and very young, but was wearing sunglasses inside! They were chatting to somebody and Umar was introducing his fiancé to them.
How tall is she in real life?

This is in London?
She actually looks real and not fake like her photos?