Nada Adelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God knoww but she is clearly eager to take his surname lol! Knew it wouldnt last her not 'modelling/working' hence her adding an email in her bio.. already bored?? She's literally not done anything for the past 4 years

Reactions: 2
I am curious to know how she spends everyday surely there’s only so much you can shop, gym, take photos and lie by the beach before you become bored

Does anyone know why she always wears sunglasses or always has her eyes shut in photos?

Does anyone know why she always wears sunglasses or always has her eyes shut in photos?
I think maybe because her real eye colour isn’t green (it’s usually contact lenses/filter). It’s brown irl
It’s funny how her younger sister Maha has also started copying her in photos and scrunching her eyes shut in photos lol

Reactions: 3
When are they getting married? It’s been a year and no wedding.
i 100% believe shes planning a wedding like Kourtney Kardashian in Italy or something and will take a little while to plan. We know they like to show off and do things big and probably invite (pay) all the celebrities they know to attend.

Reactions: 5
i 100% believe shes planning a wedding like Kourtney Kardashian in Italy or something and will take a little while to plan. We know they like to show off and do things big and probably invite (pay) all the celebrities they know to attend.
You are funny.

I hope it’s in Lake Como or Venice, I can’t wait to see the wedding. It will be Lavishhhhhh. Hopefully it’s sooner than later.

Last edited:
How so?

I actually like to watch people live luxuriously on Instagram. I wish she posted more of her life.
I doubt you’ll see any of that on this platform. This is not Instagram, hence why you’re in the wrong place.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she is outstanding, just pretty enough I guess.

he looks grateful for done reason

Reactions: 3
Also why are they hanging out with Naomi Campbell all of a sudden?
The pair are so fickle and fake

Reactions: 4