Nada Adelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@wanderingstar123 Haha thank you!
omg she called them babies?! TF!!! And why is she always POUTING?! Makes me believe that she only ‘looks good’ with that pose wtf.

She said born day you know lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@wanderingstar123 Haha thank you!
omg she called them babies?! TF!!! And why is she always POUTING?! Makes me believe that she only ‘looks good’ with that pose wtf.

She said born day you know lol
Your welcome, i know she writes like a teenager at her big old age. what’s the whole appeal of looking like a bimbo? babies lol, some big ass babies i’ve ever seen. She seems so immature constantly pouting, it’s the only pose she knows but looks ridiculous. Why is it they always have some weirdo singing in every event? must be so boring and annoying, they just got a bunch of his entourage and her friends for her birthday. You need to go see Umars insta because her sisters face is something to see, what is she doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does she always close her eyes in videos or photos? Am I missing something?

Reactions: 1
Why does she always close her eyes in videos or photos? Am I missing something?
She’s playing that whole disney princess fantasy for Umar 🤣, i mean it is rags to riches for her, more like Mills and Boons, poor woman meets son of a billionaire.

Reactions: 1
Two Indian retail millionaires...i need some tips from her.
Easy just don’t be Asian 🤣 like Kanye West said ‘And when you get on, he'll leave yo' ass for a white girl’ They still have the colonialism mentality of lighter skin equals pretty even if the girl isn’t pretty but just not an asian 🤦‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 7
Misguided one married an Indian lady who isn’t showy & doesn’t post in her underwear lol.

I think Plt guy is on an Arab fetish for sure. Another millionaire in their group is the same. Had an arranged marriage, then became rich & started partying hard with reality tv stars, partied until about 50 & is now married to a young arab girl who looks like a belly dancer (& is out of sync with his culture & identity).

This guy is the definition of new money. He could have picked a classy intelligent woman but instead he picked an ok looking arab. I think they despise their being & don’t like the way (even with money) Arabs look down on them in Dubai etc so they assimilate via marriage. There is no way this woman would have chosen a chubby northern old guy without the money.

They know the money buys them youth.

Last edited:
Misguided one married an Indian lady who isn’t showy & doesn’t post in her underwear lol.

I think Plt guy is on an Arab fetish for sure. Another millionaire in their group is the same. Had an arranged marriage, then became rich & started partying hard with reality tv stars, partied until about 50 & is now married to a young arab girl who looks like a belly dancer (& is out of sync with his culture & identity).

This guy is the definition of new money. He could have picked a classy intelligent woman but instead he picked an ok looking arab. I think they despise their being & don’t like the way (even with money) Arabs look down on them in Dubai etc so they assimilate via marriage. There is no way this woman would have chosen a chubby northern old guy without the money.

They know the money buys them youth.
Thank god he broke that mould of marrying out because he wants a Arab/white wife that he couldn’t have gotten unless he had money. The old guy what a douche bag, his ex wife is better off without him.

You know what in every race you have your beautiful women and your mediocre/ugly women and i feel like these dumb asian men pick the trashy huda beauty surgery Arab women, they don’t get the gorgeous real Arab women because let’s face it they can marry an Arab man. Umar and his crew just pick the typical surgery type and it’s trashy not even something to be proud off. I’ve seen Nada without makeup and bloody hell, i mean her lips are so ballooned it doesn’t look good and there are gorgeous arab and white women who these lots can’t get so they get the cast offs of the race 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So it was his birthday and they hired a bunch of celebrities to sing songs, don’t they get tired of this life? it’s just no substance expect materialism.

So it was his birthday and they hired a bunch of celebrities to sing songs, don’t they get tired of this life? it’s just no substance expect materialism.
Yes must be like ‘Oh Yeah Umar, I’ve organised you a huge, ridiculous OTT birthday celebration, by the way you’re paying for THE LOT’

• Haha
He gets to hang around with the Kardashian’s (thanks to his parents) - it shows how much of a narc he must be. He must be constantly validated.

I thought the same when I randomly came across it.
also this forever sing song they seem to do is soooooo boring! Get over it already.
basically everyone just licking each other’s bums. So fake!!!
Pretending that these celebs are all mates - yawn!

When will PLT ever crash?

Yes must be like ‘Oh Yeah Umar, I’ve organised you a huge, ridiculous OTT birthday celebration, by the way you’re paying for THE LOT’
looool, exactly and those celebrities didn’t come for free so imagine your just paying people to be your friend 🤣. So sad and shallow, for all that money there life is so boring and repetitive.

I thought the same when I randomly came across it.
also this forever sing song they seem to do is soooooo boring! Get over it already.
basically everyone just licking each other’s bums. So fake!!!
Pretending that these celebs are all mates - yawn!

When will PLT ever crash?
Agree 100% they literally get that piano guy out every event, it’s so fake and cringey. How old is Umar? i thought there comes a point in every persons life where you just want real happiness and real people around you.

She looks so awkward dancing with Christina milian!

Also, nice to see they had Chris brown there...guess they're not too bothered about him beating Rihanna up?