Nada Adelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend told me about this forum and I just had to come on here and drop the tea. So Nada had stalked and planned this with umar for years ever since she modeled there. My friend is her best friend not mentioning names. Basically Nada befriended a girl who knew Umars cousin (Hannah Kamani). Nada groomed Hannah umars cousin for awhile and got her to set up a meet when Umar just got single after Amy. Hannah told Nada everything about him so she knew how to play him from the beginning playing on religion etc. I’ve seen them together on a few occasions and she follows him round its little embarrassing she doesn’t have any presence she’s pretty and btw she’s really skinny in real life. But she doesn’t have that charisma that charm or class. In real life she comes across like there is not much going on up there in her mind. She always looks unhappy I don’t know why. She puts on this persona in front of certain people or at certain events doing this loud squeling and constant laughing at nothing. He is constantly with his entourage of male friends and she tags along. Most people in Dubai and Manchester who see them and the dynamic think she’s definitely punching. When Umar takes her out she can’t hold herself around people. But she’s done well for herself I’m sure he will have a prenup as it’s well known she’s after the money and the money alone. Even recently she talks to her friends saying the same thing. But I think they suit each other he’s all about image so it works for him for now
oh wow! Haha spill the tea! That is some game move.
I thought she was the reason he split from Amy? What’s the story there. Why marry Nada and not Amy? She seems to have a couple more brain cells than her.

she looks vacant in the pics so wouldn’t be surprised she’s even more so in real life.
The whole family is weird and full of their own arrogance

oh wow! Haha spill the tea! That is some game move.
I thought she was the reason he split from Amy? What’s the story there. Why marry Nada and not Amy? She seems to have a couple more brain cells than her.

she looks vacant in the pics so wouldn’t be surprised she’s even more so in real life.
The whole family is weird and full of their own arrogance
The whole male entourage thing is weird also. I bet that’s so tiring!

Reactions: 4
My friend told me about this forum and I just had to come on here and drop the tea. So Nada had stalked and planned this with umar for years ever since she modeled there. My friend is her best friend not mentioning names. Basically Nada befriended a girl who knew Umars cousin (Hannah Kamani). Nada groomed Hannah umars cousin for awhile and got her to set up a meet when Umar just got single after Amy. Hannah told Nada everything about him so she knew how to play him from the beginning playing on religion etc. I’ve seen them together on a few occasions and she follows him round its little embarrassing she doesn’t have any presence she’s pretty and btw she’s really skinny in real life. But she doesn’t have that charisma that charm or class. In real life she comes across like there is not much going on up there in her mind. She always looks unhappy I don’t know why. She puts on this persona in front of certain people or at certain events doing this loud squeling and constant laughing at nothing. He is constantly with his entourage of male friends and she tags along. Most people in Dubai and Manchester who see them and the dynamic think she’s definitely punching. When Umar takes her out she can’t hold herself around people. But she’s done well for herself I’m sure he will have a prenup as it’s well known she’s after the money and the money alone. Even recently she talks to her friends saying the same thing. But I think they suit each other he’s all about image so it works for him for now
To be fair… Amy did the exact same thing. She only went after Umar for his money and made it clear to her friends. She came from nothing and wanted everything.

Reactions: 1
He didn’t split from Amy because of Nada it was actually because of something regarding the business everyone in Manchester knows this. Amy actually came from better area than Nada. Amy was also after the cash but she worked hard she helped build PLT from nothing and Umar owes a lot to her no doubt feelings still there in some way. However Amy was also dating owner of misguided before but she is a much more interesting girl and intelligent. Not to mention she met Umar when him and his family were nothing they are now. It’s a shame for Nada all the beauty but she doesn’t have the brains.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
To answer the question he didn’t marry Amy although he wanted to at some point because she had lingerie/bikini pictures online from modeling and at the time his grandparents were alive and didn’t approve.
He was dating that girl and another in Miami but I’m not sure if there was overlap obviously COVID had a big part to play

@teabunny What’s the deal with her sisters do you know? Are they living with her and Umar permanently because they always seem to be tagging along everywhere they go lol.

@teabunny Omg did you say she told her friend recently that she’s only with Umar for money?!

Welcome!! Haha i actually guessed alot of this i had a feeling she had her eye on him for a while and jumped at the chance once he split from amy! She would openly talk about how she wanted a man with money and u can tell she manifested all of this. Even around the time she started seeing him around sep/oct 2019 she was posting pics of her ass on insta in bikinis which she never use to.. u can tell she was trying to trap him Shes a psycho good luck to him and i hope he gets a pre nup for his own sake.

Nada is not pretty she uses FaceApp and has hair extensions and lip filler. She’s the local McDonalds girl that’s cool and hanging around with the gangsters in jogging trousers. Just my opinion. Yes her and Charlotte probably don’t vibe because Charlotte knows what the French Revolution was and Nada is just forever 21 energy that only watches the Kardashian’s

Reactions: 2
Nada is not pretty she uses FaceApp and has hair extensions and lip filler. She’s the local McDonalds girl that’s cool and hanging around with the gangsters in jogging trousers. Just my opinion. Yes her and Charlotte probably don’t vibe because Charlotte knows what the French Revolution was and Nada is just forever 21 energy that only watches the Kardashian’s
She defo had some work done as you can see in this pic her nose and lips were different.

And in the second pic you can actually see she’s wearing contact lenses

Attachments

@teabunny What’s the deal with her sisters do you know? Are they living with her and Umar permanently because they always seem to be tagging along everywhere they go lol.

@teabunny Omg did you say she told her friend recently that she’s only with Umar for money?!
The sister live with them mostly in Dubai and always vacation with them. She doesn’t have many friends I think she doesn’t want any other girl close to Umar. He has a wandering eye. She’s definitely not ugly I’ve seen her in real life a lot. But she is no where near what her pictures look like. She’s had Jaw surgery for sure and fillers and botox. She also had sculptra to give her those hips and hourglass figure.
She’s certainly not humble as you can see from insta but this is all new to her she came from council estate. And to answer someone’s question above yes charlotte is well educated and went to a private school she infact went to the girls school opposite where the boys went. Funny fact Umar Kamani type used to be blondes at school and his girlfriend at the time left him for another guy.

Reactions: 5
The sister live with them mostly in Dubai and always vacation with them. She doesn’t have many friends I think she doesn’t want any other girl close to Umar. He has a wandering eye. She’s definitely not ugly I’ve seen her in real life a lot. But she is no where near what her pictures look like. She’s had Jaw surgery for sure and fillers and botox. She also had sculptra to give her those hips and hourglass figure.
She’s certainly not humble as you can see from insta but this is all new to her she came from council estate. And to answer someone’s question above yes charlotte is well educated and went to a private school she infact went to the girls school opposite where the boys went. Funny fact Umar Kamani type used to be blondes at school and his girlfriend at the time left him for another guy.
Loving your insight Teabunny! Thank you!

Tea bunny seems like she definitely knows what she’s talking about. She’s telling us facts not opinions!

To answer the question he didn’t marry Amy although he wanted to at some point because she had lingerie/bikini pictures online from modeling and at the time his grandparents were alive and didn’t approve.
He was dating that girl and another in Miami but I’m not sure if there was overlap obviously COVID had a big part to play
Thanks for the tea bunny. So if he didn’t marry Amy cause his grandparents wouldn’t approve, what makes him think they would approve Nada? she’s had pictures with her bum out as well.

What does his family think of her though? how can they not spot she’s a gold digger?

His grandparents passed away. Also Nada is Muslim so that also helps. I don’t know his family’s opinions on her currently. I know before Adam and Samir had their reservations along with his father. But his father is intelligent and I’m sure will implement a prenup regarding the family business. It is then up to Umar if he does prenup regarding his pay out he got from his father for PLT. Im sure he will he can’t possibly be that stupid

To be honest I’m surprised he’d give a two hoots about his grandparents wishes.
If they are Muslims, surely they wouldn’t condone to the excessive lavish alcoholic centric events that they hold.
also Charlotte isn’t a Muslim. So why would it be a big issue that Amy wasn’t.
i personally thought she was too hot for him. Don’t get me wrong he’s scrubbed up a bit better now but back in the day money was the only thing he was attractive for.

so why so different with Nada?
Also the mum is always boozing and scantily clad. Doesn’t give off obedient daughter in law vibes.

she’s also never really pictured with her husband. Is this just a convenience sake for money?

Reactions: 3
To be honest I’m surprised he’d give a two hoots about his grandparents wishes.
If they are Muslims, surely they wouldn’t condone to the excessive lavish alcoholic centric events that they hold.
also Charlotte isn’t a Muslim. So why would it be a big issue that Amy wasn’t.
i personally thought she was too hot for him. Don’t get me wrong he’s scrubbed up a bit better now but back in the day money was the only thing he was attractive for.

so why so different with Nada?
Also the mum is always boozing and scantily clad. Doesn’t give off obedient daughter in law vibes.

she’s also never really pictured with her husband. Is this just a convenience sake for money?
yeah i agree, it’s not like his mums a obedient daughter in law with a headscarf and modest outfits, her name might be Aisha but there isn’t anything muslim about her so why would the grandparents have an issue with Amy? as Asian muslim families go, they aren’t very asiany or muslim. I mean Aisha back in the days converted and married there son, normally asian parents are very much against interfaith marriages and they seem laidback like ok you can marry her even though she isn’t muslim. Like i said Nada has skimpy pictures up and wears skimpy clothes just like Amy so it’s not like oh Amy isn’t muslim so that’s why, i don’t consider Nada any better than her in the sense that Nada is literally a clone of all the other insta thots, she isn’t classy or unique so i don’t get it? i think because she comes from nothing Umar likes the power over her that he can take away her hermes and luxury life if she pisses him off and maybe Amy had her own money and business and didn’t let him dictate as much but that’s my opinion i’m not sure.

Amy didn’t have her own money when she met Umar she was working for him and she also doesn’t come from money. The difference is timing. You have to realize Aisha married When they were young and had zero money. When money was involved it was different. Amy also had a glamour modeling background which was frowned upon by the family not to mention she was dating their competition the guy who owns misguided. It won’t take Umar long to realize most of the wealthy he’s trying to emulate in Dubai and London don’t actually marry a bimbo but someone who is capable of holding her own. Umar has issues if you see he is always trying to be someone else. First he was trying to be black in LA by pushing the narrative he was born in Kenya or that his father lived there and was also dressing in that way. Then he moved his sites to Arab region and suddenly started dressing up in Kandora which was embarrassing. Then when he was in Monaco he was dressing in an old school English way almost like a peaky blinder. Now he’s trying to emulate a tech guy wearing only an Apple Watch and being into NFTs. He also wrote on his Wikipedia that he was a billionaire which is not true. His father may well be but he isn’t. The biggest hush hush in all of this is that 50% of the Kamani clothing business is owned by another woman.

Reactions: 9
Amy didn’t have her own money when she met Umar she was working for him and she also doesn’t come from money. The difference is timing. You have to realize Aisha married When they were young and had zero money. When money was involved it was different. Amy also had a glamour modeling background which was frowned upon by the family not to mention she was dating their competition the guy who owns misguided. It won’t take Umar long to realize most of the wealthy he’s trying to emulate in Dubai and London don’t actually marry a bimbo but someone who is capable of holding her own. Umar has issues if you see he is always trying to be someone else. First he was trying to be black in LA by pushing the narrative he was born in Kenya or that his father lived there and was also dressing in that way. Then he moved his sites to Arab region and suddenly started dressing up in Kandora which was embarrassing. Then when he was in Monaco he was dressing in an old school English way almost like a peaky blinder. Now he’s trying to emulate a tech guy wearing only an Apple Watch and being into NFTs. He also wrote on his Wikipedia that he was a billionaire which is not true. His father may well be but he isn’t. The biggest hush hush in all of this is that 50% of the Kamani clothing business is owned by another woman.
Thanks for replying teabunny, i understand your points but it’s such hypocrisy because as if Nada doesn’t go glamour shoots, she had half her fanny out in one picture before she deleted it lol. Your absolutely right it is timing and no way do i believe Umar has the brains to do anything, his dad is behind it all and yeah doesn’t his dad have a business partner called carol or whatever her name is who helped him. so she must own half of Boohoo.

Umar is such a wannabe you can tell he’s just an insecure person, he tries to hard and that’s why it comes across so fake. I don’t think any Arab would marry someone dumb like Nada but sleep and use deffo.