Nada Adelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noo she doesnā€™t. She naturally petit you can tell. Unlike her other sister Leena, sheā€™s a bit chubby.

But omg did anyone see Umar story today of him and Nada laying awkwardly in the snow?! I swear thatā€™s the cringiest post Iā€™ve ever seen they seem so uncomfortable and awkward and itā€™s just weird šŸ˜‚ I feel embarrassed for him posting that.
I know right it was like what is she 12? she acts so immature and childish, iā€™m shocked that a grown woman acts like that at this day and age. Also everythingā€™s always ā€˜magicalā€™ there are other words in the dictionary to describe something lol. I just donā€™t understand how anyone can like a bimbo? unless she puts it on and itā€™s an act which i wouldnā€™t be surprised if she did just to suck him in but your right they come across so awkward and weird, forced even. I just donā€™t think two people genuinely in love would act like that, there body language is always just awkward. she looks like sheā€™s putting it on and heā€™s like a 80 year old man with a sugar baby, thatā€™s what they come across as to me.

Reactions: 5
I know right it was like what is she 12? she acts so immature and childish, iā€™m shocked that a grown woman acts like that at this day and age. Also everythingā€™s always ā€˜magicalā€™ there are other words in the dictionary to describe something lol. I just donā€™t understand how anyone can like a bimbo? unless she puts it on and itā€™s an act which i wouldnā€™t be surprised if she did just to suck him in but your right they come across so awkward and weird, forced even. I just donā€™t think two people genuinely in love would act like that, there body language is always just awkward. she looks like sheā€™s putting it on and heā€™s like a 80 year old man with a sugar baby, thatā€™s what they come across as to me.
I think she plays on the innocent, naive little Disney fan so that she comes across all adorable to him.
I personally think itā€™s pathetic!
the whole Disney fascination and thinking sheā€™s some Disney princess and heā€™s whisked her off her feet.

also sheā€™s just put a photo of her home and itā€™s just a wall full of pics of him and her. Basically of their proposal!
how narcissistic itā€™s cringe

Reactions: 6
Fair enough youā€™re only 28 no ones asking anyone at that age to act old or whatever but thereā€™s limits if you know what I mean. You can always act young and be young without being childish if that makes sense. She comes across like she just wants to be babied. She tries too hard she really letā€™s off a fake vibe..

I think she plays on the innocent, naive little Disney fan so that she comes across all adorable to him.
I personally think itā€™s pathetic!
the whole Disney fascination and thinking sheā€™s some Disney princess and heā€™s whisked her off her feet.

also sheā€™s just put a photo of her home and itā€™s just a wall full of pics of him and her. Basically of their proposal!
how narcissistic itā€™s cringe
is she 28? thatā€™s not even young, thatā€™s old enough to not think your a disney princess and act mature, she does act very childish and i donā€™t know how it doesnā€™t irritate him because thereā€™s only so much dipsy little princess you can take, personally iā€™d be like bloody hell your a bit much.

wouldnā€™t it be funny if they broke up and he didnā€™t marry her, that picture wall is going down lol. i can understand putting them up after marriage but come on, thatā€™s a bit shallow. iā€™d have a picture wall of family and friends maybe a few of myself and hubs but not like that. Trashy and class less, all that money and no sense.

Pretty sure she's not even into this Disney crap herself. He said in an old interview that he loves Disney so she's acting like she loves it too. The last one Amy probably couldn't fake that titšŸ˜…

Reactions: 3
You know what I never understood, is her posting pics like this and showing cleavage in Ramadan. She always used too after posting Islamic quotes lol I was so baffled

Reactions: 3
You know what I never understood, is her posting pics like this and showing cleavage in Ramadan. She always used too after posting Islamic quotes lol I was so baffled
To be honest i donā€™t consider them muslims, maybe by name only but i mean if you donā€™t pray and donā€™t abide by the major rules then are you even muslim? donā€™t think so. Plus god has cursed men like umar who plaster there wifes naked body online for other men to look at, heā€™s a Dayouth in Islam. Ibn al-Qayyim ( Ų±ŁŽŲ­ŁŁ…ŁŽŁ‡Ł Ł±Ł„Ł„Ł‘Ł°Ł‡Ł) said: ā€œThe Dayouth is the vilest of Allahā€™s creation, and Paradise is forbidden for him....ā€

so i mean really, you can put up all the islamic quotes up but if you ainā€™t going to follow the rules of that religion then you canā€™t claim it. Another major sin is sex before marriage, i donā€™t think they keeping it halal in that department loool. his entire job, this fast fashion nonsense and exploiting poor people another major sin. Drinking and partying, showing off. I can go on but i personally donā€™t think they are practicing muslims.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
How tacky are these NFTs??? If you look, youā€™ll only see new money showing them off. Lots of wealthy people have invested in NFTs but you wonā€™t know because theyā€™re not obsessed with showing how much money they have

Reactions: 4
How tacky are these NFTs??? If you look, youā€™ll only see new money showing them off. Lots of wealthy people have invested in NFTs but you wonā€™t know because theyā€™re not obsessed with showing how much money they have
I donā€™t get these NFTā€™s i think itā€™s more money than sense, normal people use that money for a deposit on a house not some digital cartoon or even use that money to give to charity, why waste it on some weird showing off flex.

I donā€™t get these NFTā€™s i think itā€™s more money than sense, normal people use that money for a deposit on a house not some digital cartoon or even use that money to give to charity, why waste it on some weird showing off flex.
I get what youā€™re trying to say but heā€™s a billionaire lol Why would he need to use money for a deposit on a house if he owns mantions all over. What she was trying to say was basically invest all you want in them but no need to show them off or scream your wealth everywhere lol keep it lowkey.

Everytime he gets a new one he has to show it off itā€™s basically just screaming I bought another one guys Iā€™m so wealthy.

He also does give to charity and built a school abroad for less unfortunate kids but he had to show that too lol

I get what youā€™re trying to say but heā€™s a billionaire lol Why would he need to use money for a deposit on a house if he owns mantions all over. What she was trying to say was basically invest all you want in them but no need to show them off or scream your wealth everywhere lol keep it lowkey.

Everytime he gets a new one he has to show it off itā€™s basically just screaming I bought another one guys Iā€™m so wealthy.

He also does give to charity and built a school abroad for less unfortunate kids but he had to show that too lol
yeah i totally understand what you mean, i think it came out like wrong i know heā€™s a billionaire but i mean like for us normal people that money is a house deposit and deffo very showy off of them because we canā€™t throw that much on some digital cartoon.

lool is the school meant to make up for the fact he uses slave labor in poor countries to sew there tacky clothes, haha!

Reactions: 1
yeah i totally understand what you mean, i think it came out like wrong i know heā€™s a billionaire but i mean like for us normal people that money is a house deposit and deffo very showy off of them because we canā€™t throw that much on some digital cartoon.

lool is the school meant to make up for the fact he uses slave labor in poor countries to sew there tacky clothes, haha!
I defo donā€™t agree with the slave labour. Some people donā€™t care how they succeed or make money as long as they do and thatā€™s how he comes across to me.

I defo donā€™t agree with the slave labour. Some people donā€™t care how they succeed or make money as long as they do and thatā€™s how he comes across to me.
I wouldnā€™t even call him a success because isnt it his fatherā€™s brainchild and heā€™s riding on his coat tails, practically handed to him on a plate which itā€™s not his fault but come on, he didnā€™t work his way up. PLT is the same format as Boohoo, just different name. His father is behind all of it so what has he actually done, lol, just spend money and act like iā€™ve created this brand out of thin air.

Also i donā€™t know why but i feel like thereā€™s some animosity between the two brothers Adam and Umar, Just as Umar left the ski place Adam goes over and he didnā€™t spend new years with him either. Maybe he doesnā€™t like Nada? or maybe Charlotte doesnā€™t get on with her? something there i think what do you girls think?

I wouldnā€™t even call him a success because isnt it his fatherā€™s brainchild and heā€™s riding on his coat tails, practically handed to him on a plate which itā€™s not his fault but come on, he didnā€™t work his way up. PLT is the same format as Boohoo, just different name. His father is behind all of it so what has he actually done, lol, just spend money and act like iā€™ve created this brand out of thin air.

Also i donā€™t know why but i feel like thereā€™s some animosity between the two brothers Adam and Umar, Just as Umar left the ski place Adam goes over and he didnā€™t spend new years with him either. Maybe he doesnā€™t like Nada? or maybe Charlotte doesnā€™t get on with her? something there i think what do you girls think?
Dude why did I think the same? Itā€™s like thereā€™s a weird vibe between them atm and I guarantee you Nada and Charlotte donā€™t get alongā€¦ Did Nada even congratulate them on the birth of their baby on Insta or naa?

Reactions: 1
Dude why did I think the same? Itā€™s like thereā€™s a weird vibe between them atm and I guarantee you Nada and Charlotte donā€™t get alongā€¦ Did Nada even congratulate them on the birth of their baby on Insta or naa?
I deffo think itā€™s the women who donā€™t get along, maybe charlotte can see through the fakeness and the OTT behaviour of being in love. I just feel like they donā€™t approve of Nada, i donā€™t even blame them. she literally dropped everything trying to cuff Umar, she doesnā€™t have a job and just tried her best to get her claws into him and it worked. Any decent woman would have told him she has her own life apart from him, her own job and family but sheā€™s definitely a gold digger. I donā€™t know if she even congratulated them but she didnā€™t put it up on her insta, just shows something is deffo up.

Reactions: 6