Nada Adelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’s trying to hook up her sister with Samir, lol 🤣. Doesn’t seem like the sister has anything better to do then hang around her and live off her as well. How does Aisha not say anything to Umar, your fiancé’s family is living off you.

Reactions: 2
I bet she’s trying to hook up her sister with Samir, lol 🤣. Doesn’t seem like the sister has anything better to do then hang around her and live off her as well. How does Aisha not say anything to Umar, your fiancé’s family is living off you.
Samir is gay and also Aishas family probably lives off her too.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Do you guys think that when you’re a family of billionaires, letting people live off you is a minor problem that doesn’t bother them? That’s how it comes across to me. They have more money than anyone can have so at this point they probably dont give a duck as long as they’re happy that anyone leeches of them… Thats the vibe I’m getting tbh

Samir is gay and also Aishas family probably lives off her too.
I wonder why he keeps deactivating and reactivating his Insta lol

Reactions: 1
Samir is gay ????
Yes isnt his boyfriend savio something

Do you guys think that when you’re a family of billionaires, letting people live off you is a minor problem that doesn’t bother them? That’s how it comes across to me. They have more money than anyone can have so at this point they probably dont give a duck as long as they’re happy that anyone leeches of them… Thats the vibe I’m getting tbh

I wonder why he keeps deactivating and reactivating his Insta lol
Exactly. umar doesn't care if the sister gets a couple grand a week that's like me giving my sister $5 a week

Off topic but how tacky is Aisha...those skiing outfits.🤢
Can tell she is new money too, no taste whatsoever just has to have completely OTT branded clothing to show she has more money than sense

Reactions: 7
Samir is gay ????
Is he? did not know that, he’s kept that quiet lol.

It’s not the fact that they are billionaires, it’s morals. If i was a billionaire or even trillionaire i wouldn’t let my kids pay for other people’s lifestyles on them, then i’d actually be worried that my kids can get taken advantage off and lose all those billions 🤣. It’s just the fact that for me personally it’s off putting, i’d want someone on the same level as my kids, not someone who leeches off them. Like you said these people don’t care as long as they get what they want, it’s a shallow life though because your literally paying people to be your friends and if they lost all that money it be funny to see how many of there good friends drop them. In other words they have them on there pay roll, lol 😂

Off topic but how tacky is Aisha...those skiing outfits.🤢
Can tell she is new money too, no taste whatsoever just has to have completely OTT branded clothing to show she has more money than sense
she tries to hard to look young and she looks her age and it’s cringey dressing like some 20 year old, her sis in law Rabia is even worse than her lol

Yes isnt his boyfriend savio something

Exactly. umar doesn't care if the sister gets a couple grand a week that's like me giving my sister $5 a week
i completely understand but that’s your sister not your fiancé’s sister lol.

Reactions: 5
Is he? did not know that, he’s kept that quiet lol.

It’s not the fact that they are billionaires, it’s morals. If i was a billionaire or even trillionaire i wouldn’t let my kids pay for other people’s lifestyles on them, then i’d actually be worried that my kids can get taken advantage off and lose all those billions 🤣. It’s just the fact that for me personally it’s off putting, i’d want someone on the same level as my kids, not someone who leeches off them. Like you said these people don’t care as long as they get what they want, it’s a shallow life though because your literally paying people to be your friends and if they lost all that money it be funny to see how many of there good friends drop them. In other words they have them on there pay roll, lol 😂

she tries to hard to look young and she looks her age and it’s cringey dressing like some 20 year old, her sis in law Rabia is even worse than her lol

i completely understand but that’s your sister not your fiancé’s sister lol.
Yeah I’m surprised at Samir being gay. Is that why he is so aloof on Insta and seems to keep himself to himself rather than be in the midst of it like the other two.
All spoilt brats tk be honest.

yeah, the mum is so irritating and arrogant as she thinks she’s the bees knees. Sometimes just looks like a class A hooker the way she dresses. Also the fact she has to be dripped In designer just no class at all, but funnily assumes she’s classy!

Reactions: 4
Samir is gay? I didn't know that! Used to work closely to them and he was always really quiet. At the time plt wasn't anywhere near where it is now and Adam seemed quite lazy
All of them have literally been handed businesses to them so although they are billionaires, they haven't really started from scratch as Mahmud/carol is the one who started it all.

He seems like he suffers with his mental health he is always activating then de activating his insta hope he is ok!
I don’t even blame him for feeling that way, imagine all the people who ass lick for money and you don’t know whose real or not, you don’t have any real friends and everyone’s always after something or trying to use them for the perks. It’s a sad life plus the karma comes back from how they making those billions of course, are any of the siblings truly happy? deep down they must know the truth. Would any of the women they have look at them twice if it wasn’t for the money, i don’t think Charlotte is as bad as Nada but come on must be perks dating a millionaires son when they first met. i doubt she liked his looks lol, Nada we all know is only there for the money and Samir will have the same issue when he gets someone man or woman.

Samir is gay? I didn't know that! Used to work closely to them and he was always really quiet. At the time plt wasn't anywhere near where it is now and Adam seemed quite lazy
All of them have literally been handed businesses to them so although they are billionaires, they haven't really started from scratch as Mahmud/carol is the one who started it all.
Exactly didn’t they go private school too, so there dad was established from when they were young. i thought he would have maybe put some sense in his sons brains but he’s another one who doesn’t act like his race, begs it to be something he’s not.

What does punching mean? 🤣
If your partner is deemed much more attractive than you then you’re classed as “punching”.

I don’t know how to feel about Samir, I’ve never met him but know a lot of people in his circle. (Used to shag his mate when we were in uni 🤣)

Most of the people high-up in both boohooman and PLT are Samir’s school friends. If you’re a complete stranger to him/the family there’s no way of you getting a high-up job in those companies, it’s friends and family exclusive. Which can’t be good for any business.

Deep down I think Samir’s quite unhappy. All of his friends come from normal backgrounds and he pays for them all to fly off to Dubai and LA on private jets. I’ve met a cousin of the family too and apparently Adam is the nicest brother. He befriends celebs through Umar and I think he’s got a bit caught up in the flauncy show-off lifestyle.

I was in Neighbourhood bar in Manchester once, few years back, and Umar was in there with Malika Haqq and had the biggest bottle of Belvedere I’ve ever seen in my life, it was that big it was on some kind of swing as it was too big to pour by hand. But yeah, I doubt he and Nada truly love each other. Everything is for show and the image with them two. Really sad.

Hold on, is charlotte copying Nada or did Nada copy charlotte because she just put up a pic of her in the swimming pool and then captioned it babies with heart emoji, normally that’s how the infantile Nada posts so i think Charlotte is feeling a bit threatened by the insta clone and trying to morph into one as well?? or i might be wrong and it’s a bimbo thing because i don’t get it, lol. I wouldn’t refer to grown women or men as babies 🤣. What do you guys make of it?

If your partner is deemed much more attractive than you then you’re classed as “punching”.

I don’t know how to feel about Samir, I’ve never met him but know a lot of people in his circle. (Used to shag his mate when we were in uni 🤣)

Most of the people high-up in both boohooman and PLT are Samir’s school friends. If you’re a complete stranger to him/the family there’s no way of you getting a high-up job in those companies, it’s friends and family exclusive. Which can’t be good for any business.

Deep down I think Samir’s quite unhappy. All of his friends come from normal backgrounds and he pays for them all to fly off to Dubai and LA on private jets. I’ve met a cousin of the family too and apparently Adam is the nicest brother. He befriends celebs through Umar and I think he’s got a bit caught up in the flauncy show-off lifestyle.

I was in Neighbourhood bar in Manchester once, few years back, and Umar was in there with Malika Haqq and had the biggest bottle of Belvedere I’ve ever seen in my life, it was that big it was on some kind of swing as it was too big to pour by hand. But yeah, I doubt he and Nada truly love each other. Everything is for show and the image with them two. Really sad.
I know Umar comes across so tacky and wannabe, he’s got no originality like he thinks and is into that whole show off and insta perfect life even if he’s not happy. i mean the man buys friendships and love, how sad do you have to be!

Deffo agree i think Adam is being influenced by Umar into doing the whole insta life as well and i don’t think he’s fully happy either, i know he’s had a baby but i don’t know something about him just looks sad.

Reactions: 1
Hold on, is charlotte copying Nada or did Nada copy charlotte because she just put up a pic of her in the swimming pool and then captioned it babies with heart emoji, normally that’s how the infantile Nada posts so i think Charlotte is feeling a bit threatened by the insta clone and trying to morph into one as well?? or i might be wrong and it’s a bimbo thing because i don’t get it, lol. I wouldn’t refer to grown women or men as babies 🤣. What do you guys make of it?

I know Umar comes across so tacky and wannabe, he’s got no originality like he thinks and is into that whole show off and insta perfect life even if he’s not happy. i mean the man buys friendships and love, how sad do you have to be!

Deffo agree i think Adam is being influenced by Umar into doing the whole insta life as well and i don’t think he’s fully happy either, i know he’s had a baby but i don’t know something about him just looks sad.
Isn’t Adam deaf / nearly deaf?

I saw a post he done a while ago about his hearing but I think it was deleted and I thought maybe that’s why he could look sad / down if his hearing has deteriorated even more

Isn’t Adam deaf / nearly deaf?

I saw a post he done a while ago about his hearing but I think it was deleted and I thought maybe that’s why he could look sad / down if his hearing has deteriorated even more
Yeah i think he is, I'm sure i remember seeing him wearing a hearing aid. Might be wrong

Umar threw Jlo a birthday party but I've never seen her give him a shout out on his birthday or even his engagement. Might be wrong...

• Wow
My friend told me about this forum and I just had to come on here and drop the tea. So Nada had stalked and planned this with umar for years ever since she modeled there. My friend is her best friend not mentioning names. Basically Nada befriended a girl who knew Umars cousin (Hannah Kamani). Nada groomed Hannah umars cousin for awhile and got her to set up a meet when Umar just got single after Amy. Hannah told Nada everything about him so she knew how to play him from the beginning playing on religion etc. I’ve seen them together on a few occasions and she follows him round its little embarrassing she doesn’t have any presence she’s pretty and btw she’s really skinny in real life. But she doesn’t have that charisma that charm or class. In real life she comes across like there is not much going on up there in her mind. She always looks unhappy I don’t know why. She puts on this persona in front of certain people or at certain events doing this loud squeling and constant laughing at nothing. He is constantly with his entourage of male friends and she tags along. Most people in Dubai and Manchester who see them and the dynamic think she’s definitely punching. When Umar takes her out she can’t hold herself around people. But she’s done well for herself I’m sure he will have a prenup as it’s well known she’s after the money and the money alone. Even recently she talks to her friends saying the same thing. But I think they suit each other he’s all about image so it works for him for now

• Wow
Reactions: 8